Police paint jobs on non-police cars

Can this kind of thing get you arrested? Asking for a friend.

>impersonating police
I'm pretty sure that can get you arrested.

Nah bro they think it's hilarious. I had a neon done up like a cop car and one literally gave me 50 bucks

Only the lights can get you arrested, you dumb cunt.

To give a serious answer, no. There was a story about a guy who did this with a Transformers-themed police car, and although they were upset, there was nothing that could be done legally.

As long as you have no lights and it doesn't actually say "Police" or similar, you're okay. It's how mall cop cars exist.

pretty sure its if you actually pretend to be a cop, that is pull someone over or flash your lights. just having the light bar is ok, but you cant use it on the road. otherwise literally everyone driving a decom p71 would get arrested all the damn time.

Basically you can't have a shield on it and you can't turn on lights on public streets, at least in my state. OP pic implies yuro though.

Decommissioned Crown Vics are stripped of any police markings, save for the mirror and maybe the black and white body.

WRONG

Only if you're actively attempting to impersonate a cop. You can't have "Police" on the car unless it's an obvious decommissioned paint job or it's a historical replica police car, and you can't pull anyone over/attempt to use your lights and siren to speed.

Other than that, you can go wild.

Only when you imitate police from your own jurisdiction. There's a bunch of people here in Germany owning fully equipped American police cars. Technically the emergency lights are a no-go as well, but real police will usually turn a blind eye if you don't use them in traffic and cover them for longer drives.

I trash cars that do this
Have fun repairing all that damage faggot

>unironically buying a car that carried tons of niggers in the backseats

Same here.
I wonder if there are european police cars or cars made to look like them in the USA

Nope, mainly because we can't import them for 25 years.

That doesnt mean they couldnt make the cars there look like one.

>What if the lights are inside the car for undercover patrol?

>estonian police paintjob

Alex Roy pulls it off. As long as you don't pretend to be an actual policeman and the livery does not look American, and isn't in English, it's supposedly fine.

>POLITSEI
>fuel costs 3,50 per gallon
>implying we'd be able to afford fuel for a single Camaro.

>tfw stored my MRS for winter
>tfw could drive from rakvere to tallinn to pärnu, do a race, drive to tallinn to pärnu and still have quarter of a tank left
>tfw took out my winter car
>tfw drove rakvere-tallinn at 90
>tfw half a tank gone
Fuel is cheap, its that we get paid 250 eur per year on avarage is what kills us

this photo doesn't look right

a 24hrs of lemons team with a super troopers theme got ticketed for impersonating cops just for having a lightbar on a gold 240sx or some shit that obvs wasnt a cop car

Here's that car, there was another one too but these are the guys that got ticketed