pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/tharjaanon/
bubblesishot46853.deviantart.com/art/Response-to-Ghast-Station-Peri-is-AWESOME-670021780#commentsThis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Fire Emblem.

Who gets the last fork in Echoes

>2th Anniversary

Azura is shit

*obligatory beginning of the thread waifu post*

>Didn't get the first 3 posts
You've failed.

Camilla is shit.

Japan has never understood English, they take literal English nouns like Zero and Shade and use them as names for characters because they sound cool

Azura a best!

How this guy never gets called out?

>steal my little brother's copy of Awakening while he's out the house to check who his waifu is
>Tharja
Not cool /feg/
Dare I even check his copy of Fates?

If you want him to get called out so bad why don't you do it yourself? Not your army lad

When?

but where is the waifu in that image

>Brown Roy
He's shit.

Sure, why not. I'd be surprised if it weren't Camilla.

Do they even remember that FE5 exists?

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/tharjaanon/

We've gone twenty-four (24) hours without a Raul post.

a FUCKING LEAF

I bet you my right testicle it's Camilla.

You should slap him and call him basic as fuck.

What units would benefit most from the Villager Fork?

Super sparkly girl! Severa is a beautiful person, and she deserves happiness!

I heard that some of you like Peri, though I seriously hope you don't. I don't want you to end up as this guy.

bubblesishot46853.deviantart.com/art/Response-to-Ghast-Station-Peri-is-AWESOME-670021780#commentsThis

I bet he married Peri

I WANT TO KILL AZURA AND FUCK THE BODY

Nomah.

This

>3DS era tumblr art
>character that isnt canonically black is suddenly black

>she’s one of the most relatable, lovable, and sweetest characters
Oh yeah, I can totally relate to a cold blooded killer.

>Actually like Tharja because ai like Goth designs and have a soft spot for slightly edgy characters
>Her reputation is so beyond fucked admitting you like her here is equal to admitting you're a homosexual at Westboro baptist church

who cares

welcome back wolf pack

>Looking at Tumblr FE art

Fates is 2 years old today.

It's been 2 years since "Sakura gets torn apart by faceless"

What do you think about it, /feg/? Did you enjoy your time here in our shithole while the game wasn't out yet/was just new and we had datamined assets?

>Her reputation is so beyond fucked admitting you like her here is equal to admitting you're a homosexual at Westboro baptist church

lucinafag here, I know how you feel

I think we can all agree that Tharja would be anywhere NEAR as hated on here if I wasn't for a certain Tripfag

Speaking of Tharja, Has the pirating tripfag finally fucked off? Maybe you can go back to openly liking her if he's actually gone.

I recognise this from the time I spent on /vp/. Is he still even alive?

It'd be sad if they already forgot it after adding Reinhardt and Olwen

The Thracia Cipher series is coming up too, damn

Why do people like to publish entire dissertations defending their favourite characters?

It was Reina
Maybe he is related to me after all

>ghast is the verlis of FE

that kind of makes sense

Interesting.

I very much enjoyed the leak and then the Revelations leak a month later. I bailed after Silasfag was reaching extreme cancer levels and came back about a month before the FE Direct was announced.

>It's been 2 years since "Sakura gets torn apart by faceless"

I can't believe I got hyped for that shit

>Sakura was meant to be ripped by Faceless
>Camilla was meant to die screaming at Corrin for love

I forget the other things. Why did you trick me like that?

Why do people publish dissertations or record videos attacking characters they don't like

The hype and speculation was more fun than the game itself. I wonder if we'll ever be like that again though, Fates might have broken our hearts.

>Not scarlet
He fucked up

>Raul might have finally gotten banned

Enjoy this time while it lasts friends

I'm pretty sure he's gone for weeks at a time without posting and still came back acting like nothing ever happened, one day is nothing

Don't forget /feg/,

These are the people you're talking to on here.

Just a friendly reminder.

Fates Hype was literally much more fun than the final game in everything except Conquest's gameplay.

I can't find the JP iso of PoR and the Serenes Forest's link is broken, does someone here has it?

that I agree, even if I enjoyed the game a lot in the end.
>I wonder if we'll ever be like that again though, Fates might have broken our hearts.

I'd say I wouldn't but I know when we get to see FE16 footage I'll go nuts and get instantly hyped, I cried my eyes out when SoV was announced

He got a month ban right when Heroes was released. That was swell.

>Reina

Okay so he's only half bad.

Is Lucina really that hated here? Her character is pretty harmless last I checked

Noted

I like Hana

me too

Why, you wanna play Maniac mode or something?

>I cried my eyes out when SoV was announced
Ghast?

most of the time she's ignored, its during bouts of intense autism that she gets dragged into things

lyn vs lucina shitflinging being the big one

theres also this thing where people argue over whether lucinafags are actually falseflagging or baiting or whatever the fuck, it just leads to more shitposting
doesn't help that the lucina tripfag left so there's no singular person to blame for when shit gets bad

What are the chances that FE Switch is FUCKHUGE considering it's gonna be the first console game since Radiant Dawn and it's on the god damn Switch

>Antique games
That is one masterfully crafted troll back there. Respect.

Lucinafags are what's hated. Lucina is too boring to genuinely hate.

/feg/ mellowed out on the Lucina hate a lot, probably because the few Lucinafags were made humble by Lyn. Now you can appreciate Lucina in peace.

Lucina is the Saber of FE

Yes

Let's not spill it over to this new fresh thread yeah? I'm sure the people here are quite annoyed by this fruitless back and forth so I will be quiet now.

I don't think Lucina is hated because of her personality because she has none.

She's hated because IS keeps forcing her down our throats the same SE did with Lightning and GF does with Lucario.

>start thinking about doing a pirate meme team once the appropriate units are in the game
>Lifis (or Shiva if he's DAGGERED)
>Tibarn or Naesala, whichever ends up blue
>Fargus
>Brigid
>Remember Fargus wasn't in the poll so I'll have to settle for Darros, Dart or Geese
Damn

Isn't Maniac mode just boring as fuck though? Like the only real difference is that enemies are bulky as fuck which slows the game down even more

I feel like shit, a worthless failture.

I wonder if Cloud will feel the same too.

the drawback being that lynfags are as insufferable as ever and won't stop for the foreseeable future

I actually hate Ghast and I hated FE2.
I memed so much about IS remaking FE2 and when I saw Alm and Celica I started muttering "what? No, it can't be." then they showed the lore/tapestry and I started crying.

then they showed the maps and I got worried. Thankfully the game was still a blast,
beat it 3 times

Yo Fargus would be awesome

Oh, is it you? Kill yourself. You are pretty much hellspawn. Kill yourself and fuck off.
Go back to /v/. NOW.

Why would Shiva be DAGGERED? He's his games Navarre.

describe what makes a character have a good personality and list examples from both old and new fe

I don't know, i just want to see how is Maniac mode.

Your waifu/husbando

>Pussy cuck trying to run away

But Saber is enjoyable

>Kill Fates
>Play echoes
Hmm

Lucinafags aren't too bad unless when they're canonposting and trying to fearmonger a "Laurentfag" that I'm not sure ever existed.

>Fargus wasn't in the poll

The fuck? Why?

Fargus was a bro in FE7. He's the only guy with the balls to get you to Valor. He wrecks the black fang attacking his ship at sea and he gives you an Earth seal when returning to Valor a 2nd time.

>Hinoka gets shot out of the sky by Nohrian archers
>screams and curses your name before going splat headfirst
God, how I would've taken that over what we got.
>play Birthright or Conquest
>Hinoka who?

>Idiot pretends to know what he's talking about.
>Gets called out

I thought I told you to never respond to this general ever again. At the very least please crack open a Wikipedia article about the cost of animation styles or something.

>people responding to me with reaction images I made myself

I like you.

But sorry, I don't have a JPN PoR iso.

saber is just a boring generic rough and cool guy mercenary

Dataminers be revealing shit shortly since JP gets maintenance earlier right?

I do not "enjoy" seeing her turned into this moeblob she's become in every subsequent appearance after fate stay night
Hell, even Hollow Ataraxia ruins he character. And there are constant saberface clones of her in different CUTE outfits making CUTE noises having CUTE personalities doing CUTE things

Takeuchi or whatever his name is has always tmbeen the cancer that ruined Fate

They are not referring to that Saber. They are referring to "Seibah" cancer

>Hinoka who?
Hinoka doesn't care if you brought war to her country and caused the deaths of several thousands (presumably) Hoshidan lives, including both her brothers, and thrust her into position as queen over a war torn country, that's who. How could you forget?