What is the most comfy night dashboards?

What is the most comfy night dashboards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wc8Bectc-c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chrysler

You know you can't afford the lease on that Jamal

E39/38 interiors are pretty comfy, my E39 is serene at night.

Brightness settings as low as possible, COMFY
What's wrong with you mongoloids?

Nigga its 200 from 2011 with 24k km on it, paid cash 7500$ cad for it. Love it. Its a v6

I dont think mine is. too many lights gets distracting quick especially the red tracer on rpm and speedometer when they start climbing. makes you want to floor it just to see them climb.

>blinding lights everywhere
>comfy
Fucking adhd Murifats

Bare minimum (which can be turned on and off) is the most comfy

Toyota corolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=wc8Bectc-c4

This.
The idea of having dash lighting is to let you read things like speed at a glance, but not detract from your night-driving perception. Even Hilux's have dash-dimming knobs for christ sakes.

Late 90's/early 00's Audi.

Holy fuck I would just grab a spray can of black paint and cover all that shit

Wtf why? How will you see the buttons during the night?

First, I would get a car that doesn't have a million buttons. Jesus, how can anyone stand that shit?

Ehh, I think it's comfy.

dang looks like someone at audi had leftover budget and went on a led shopping spree.

>not posting the very best
pleb

audi reliability folks. each bulb section is probably $100 to replace at minimum, and center console might be a pita to remove to replace them. good luck with that.

the ultimate /comfy/

Would be good if not for the blue light imo.
All blue lights like signs and clocks just look like a blur to me in low light conditions.
Anyone else get this too, or are my eyes fucked?

>OK

>anything but warm whites
trash

This nigga gets it.
I'd post a pic of my clean, comfy, and warm white galant dash, but it's not dark out.

I'm mildly curious how lcd gauges are over time. Would OLED be better at night by not having a full backlight?

mk4 golf?

Of all the cars I've driven, the FCs have been my favorite, followed closely by pre-89 Mk3 Supras.

>Blue light
>Comfy
Choose one.

BMWs and Infinitis with the amber gauges are comfy

>that orange/maroon interior light
reminds me of late night drives with my dad in his e36 growing up. very comfy, saved.

That there color is amber, and it's perfect for keeping your eye's natural night vision working, white, green and blue light usually ruin it, meaning your eyes have to readjust to darkness again.

S2K, both AP1 and AP2