/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: The NA version of the game comes out at 9PM PDT.

>[Celestial Demon Tales: Onigashima Rerun]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170614.php
>Period: 6/14 to 6/28
>Rider Kintoki welfare
>Sakata Kintoki, Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Tamamo-no-Mae 5* rotating rateup
>Emiya, Emiya Alter, Suzuka Gozen, Emiya (Assassin) 4* rateup
624 to 6/28 Yorimitsu
>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, the craft essence "beginning of the journey 10 4* exp, 5 fous of each kind, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DY0V6X1AmlU
youtube.com/watch?v=RGBQpL-70DE
memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view?pageId=109621090149292559075
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Merlin isn't Grand level
lol

2nd or /ss/ Raikou

What servant best embodies the idea of FIGHTING SPIRIT?

Mama NO!

nth for FGO_USA

Mommy!

Have they said where they are going to post the codes for the 4 star servant of your choice?

This is your servant tonight

Who's ready?

What kind of fighting spirit?

What is going on in this picture?

This is a question to the players of the japanese version.
Can you run it on a rooted android phone?

I'll do my best

The shounen kind.

Can I get the other negro Shirou instead?

Rusalka best girl

Nope.

oh my fucking god

Not you.

I'm ready for that stream on the 28th.

fgov2.ova

Need a mirror for this file please

would you let your servants sleep in the same bed as you?

Go fuck yourself, this is my very first time asking that. If you don't have an answer to my question, then don't reply.

I'd be flattered if you did. If my autism turned out to be good for something, that'd be nice.

>people really think Artoria and Gilgamesh, the fan's favorites, won't be Grands
Part 2 will be fun.

Post cute boys.

Be more specific. Beowulf seems like a pretty clear cut winner for the fight loving fighting spirit since his immediate reaction to meeting Achilles or Heracles would be to decide that words are meaningless and they need to talk with their fists, but Karna and Rama would embody the never giving up spirit considering they've both suffered fatal blows and survived through sheer willpower.

Someone upload the OVA

Nope.

I know right.
What the fuck did she do with the top part of her bikini?
It's only a kini now.

Definitely.

Then read the goddamn FAQ if you don't want to be insulted

youtube.com/watch?v=DY0V6X1AmlU

Best GoA song, prove me wrong.

>he doesn't know

kek Gilgamesh already confirmed he is not a Grand Servant.

You didn't ask it.

Fair enough.
Suppose all 3 do qualify though.
2 of them have that "never give up Keep on fighting" vibe and Beo has that "never stop fighting" vibe.

Sure.

Only if I can fuck them

How am I supposed to know where the FAQ is? This is my first time posting on the general, hell I just found out about this game today so like I said earlier, kindly fuck off if you don't have the answer to my inquiery.

>generic Instinct is still a thing some servants have
>generic Charisma is still a thing some servants have
>generic Clairvoyance is still a thing some servants have
>generic Mana Burst is still a thing some servants have
>generic Golden Rule is still a thing some servants have
Why haven't DW fixed these yet? I thought this was supposed to be the future. Where are all the SQs?

sleeping would be optional

It'll be Arthur and Proto Gil. I can't think of a reason why that would ever be the case, it'd just be a decent outcome.

Do not help people who can't run the game. This way they'll leave and we won't have to deal with their newfag asses.

Altria ? maybe she will but it would be so badly written , gilgamesh after Babylon I doubt it but Nasu might do it because he wants easy gachabux like he did with putting Kiara in the gacha even though that hurt the plot a lot

Read the thread you fucking retard and then kill yourself.

Artoria is likely.
Not too sure about gil though.
I get the feeling that Nasu's grown out of that "gils the strongest" thing he's been pushing long ago.

witch thread

goodnight /fgog/, i wonder if my emulator will stop acting up tommorow

of course, its only natural for a husband and wife to sleep in the same bed

There would never be any chance for Arthur to beat out Artoria to the Grand Saber seat.

Beowulf could sort of count for the "never give up" thing too considering his mats page talked up how even when he was in his 80s he refused to die until he'd killed the dragon.

we're moving too fast

I already share my bed with dogs so I'd be fine with it.

I don't think my bed would handle it.

He already did though

Ushi a cute.

THRILLING CARD BATTLE

Titfucking Kiara

Take or Nasu cameo in fgo when?

WITH THE SERVANTS

Only if it's an actual sleepover with no sex.
Pillow fights > prana transfer

That's correct. Do your prefer her panties to be blue or red?

The pharaohs should have more fancy headdresses. Nito's ears and Cleo's headband just don't cut it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGBQpL-70DE

I'M MAD

SPEECHLESS

DISAPPOINTED

They'll probably get into another class and be grands. Same as Heracles and maybe Karna. That, or Nasu will come with a bullshit excuse for them being left out. The first is more likely since they would be profitable gachas and we know what FGO main purpose is.

Who's doing suicide team to finish the event here?

Don't be. It's up in 5 hours.

So what teams are you guys aiming to make for early FGO?

I'll pair up Siegfried, George and Mash for as long as I can get away with it.

fucking retard

Things that NEVER should have made it into the JP version (US version will die before December so it doesn't matter to them):

- support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Asterios)
- non Quick Assassins (Shiki, Hundred Lips, King Hassan)
- offensive Casters (Illya, Sanzou)
- Casters and Rulers being on the field instead of a separate Assist slot
- weak Buster NPs
- fucking break bars
- expanded Fou shit
- fucking grail ascensions NOT boosting you fully to 100

Which servant is the biggest bully?

Mine keeps saying that too. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it keeps saying that.

[citation needed]

Server is gonna open up in 5 hrs 11 mins.

I suppose it's about time I do it, not like I need even more damage

Gil is literally history's oldest bully

Which other class can Karna be? We know Artoria, Gil and Herc can fit into other classes but what about him?

>is your servant tonight
Because originally, Arthur was the strongest, Gil was his Vegeta.

Archer is confirmed so far.

George team desu. I'll probably level up Lu Bu in case I need to do some farming.
Andersen, too. I'd like to fit Hassan even though he's not really an Arts servant.

is that 1 star guy good?

How to play FGO on your PC using Memu
(The ideal way to ensure good performance is to enable virtualization in your boot menu when you restart your computer, there may be more than one option, I turned on the cpu one that spoke about running multiple systems for a performance boost)

1 Install Memu
2 Install this memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/
3 Download this and extract it drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view?pageId=109621090149292559075
4 Open Multi Memu (NOT memu) and import that unrared file, this can take a while and it might sit on 99% for a bit but be patient
5 Open the bottom emulator on the multi memu list by selecting it then hitting start, you might want to consider going to settings gear on the toolbar there and doubling the memory to 2048, I guess it actively chooses how much of your memory to use and saving+restarting. Even more might be a better idea if you can spare it. 4096 would be want you want then.
6 Just go to play store and download Fate Grand Order (English) from it and you are done. You can tell the English one from the Jap one if it says (English) OR its lacking the millions of downloads button when you inspect it

I've done all this and it launches, it just says the servers aren't ready for us to play until tonight.

Here's a video if this is easier for you

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q

If someone could share the easiest way to delete data so we can do reroll with this, please do. I'm gonna guess it's just going into folders on the memu install somewhere?

I'd be lying if I say anything other than I'd prefer her wearing something that doesn't look like she just woke up from bed, fell into a bunch of clothes and went out calling it a day.

But red.

You wouldn't happen to know where they are going to post the codes for the 4 star servants right?

Gil isn't of the crown station. Sorry, he's not going to be grand. Saber obviously will.

>complaining about Asterios

Yes, I know I am replying to copypasta. That said he is literally the cornerstone of the strategy used to beat difficult boss fights with 1*s only. In fact, he is probably the best servant in the game for attrition battles.

Surely Rider, but he'd beg you not to get summoned as a Rider because his ultimate defeat came about from his chariot wheel catching in mud.

We talking Saiyan Saga or post namek?
Because Saiyan saga seems fitting.
He's """""Stronger"""""" but destined to lose because it's more interesting that way.

Red panties are sexier.

Gudao is pathetic. Fitting for the people that use him.

I pity the poor n00bs who play the US version and foolishly listen to reddit-cancer-tier "advice" like "game isn't hard so all servants are viable" and "3* and lower servants can be good."

Could your front line defeat the three of them in a pitched battle?

5 minutes

Cant download the google drive file.

The only reason to use 1* Arash is to kill the first wave of a daily quest. Like all 1* heroes, he's worthless for anything else.

>Andersen
>Asterios
>Leoniads
>Eric Memeaxe
>not good

I want to FUCK Melt.

He's probably my favorite unit in the game to farm stuffs, he hits very hard, can charge his NP bar and die just after.