/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Best Boy edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Friendy Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/poLYJMo8KOQ
strawpoll.me/13286132
youtube.com/watch?v=mfXkR8iVW-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jQbMuiuE5es
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ&ab_channel=chasovoy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for campi a shit

I HATE Montagne players.

They deserve every knife in the back they get.

Hey pastebin user if you see this, would you consider adding this video to the [LINKS] section of the FAQ?

youtu.be/poLYJMo8KOQ

I found it kind of useful. What do you guys think?

reminder that all drawfriends provide great content for the general and are all appreciated

I haven't been on /r6g/ in a while. Any leaks since Caltrop/Blindspot?

Fuckall.

Someone who drops by posting alpha screenshots made these posts. He predicted Operation Health (the blitz plan, internally known) as well as Blackbeard's elite uniform in this image.
It's safe to say that most if not all of this information is trustworthy.

Why is the melee so fucking buggy?

that's cool

any info on what the next operation is called?

Do I get Blackbeard or Valkyrie?

Operation Sorry for 6 months of no content

Oh hey that's actually me in that shot lmao

>all

>my guess is it's going to be another character (probably one of the asian operators, frost or hibana)
>im doing a frost commission right now

fucking called it

>throw nitro cell at a group of like 3 enemies
>die before I detonate it

the true meaning of pain

Should allow an ally to Hold F to search your body and trigger the detonator, if the C4's still sitting out there.

u like a lill babbie wach this

>throw nitro cell at a group of like 3 enemies
>detonate it
>it rubberbands back to my face and kills me instead

>throw a nitro out of bartlett window above kitchen, hoping to kill one guy
>Detonates and kills three

the true meaning of joy

>there still isn't a siege version of megamilk
tragic

do the renown/exp multipliers make the higher difficulties worth it?

no

give me a operator for this and ill do it

>can't join a game during prep phase or even when people are sitting there loading at the operator screen
i know it's just casual, but the whole point is to jump into a game and play. watching a bugged out spectator mode for 4 minutes because you were seconds late to the match is mad homogay.

Its all relatively around the same amounts for the time invested. Thunt is honestly the fastest but its boring. Your better off just playing casual games all night long for the fun of it.

going to buy the game but I want to, how infested is the game with cheaters?

STRAWPOLL GET YOUR VOTES IN

strawpoll.me/13286132

There was a cheater problem early on but then youtube.com/watch?v=mfXkR8iVW-Q and now its all hackusations from shitters that cant accept when they get outplayed.

TWITCH

But wasnt that video about when they all "cheated" the dlc?

I can almost swear we had one with Mira...

>the constant stream of names as hackers were banned when they first deployed battleye
such an awesome feeling, it did fucking wonders

It was the day that battle eye implemented itself. It was in the game for a little bit then a few days later activated and fucked them all. The dlc ban wave came much later.

Not as many as the game used to be plagued with
I miss the days of the Battle Eye bans, but there are still a few who appear now and then, even met some in casual who seem to stick it on when they're losing, but most people just accuse anyone who wallbangs, has fucking ears or damn eyes as hacking these days

Frost makes the most sense, she looks the most like the character.

*boogie gets banned*

we can only hope

Somebody has to pay

here are the results

looks like hibana won

ill do hibana then, should i just do the shirt over the uniform? or she only wearing her pants with the shirt on?

shirt over uniform would be my choice

>tfw only 1 fellow Frostfag
Fuck me

>Ash with flashbangs

I'm about to uninstall, dropshotting is as popular as ever and now every ash kills you before the flashbang even wears off

Did they get the For Honor team to do the fucking balancing this patch? This isn't fucking fun anymore

:) we still won against hibana solo

> :)
Now I fucking hate you

Balanced purely because of pro league. She didn't need flashbangs, and Thermite really didn't need to lose smokes. If they would have taken away the smokes from Glaz, it would hardly affect the ability of Glaz to be an entry fragger.

: ^) I fucking hate you too user

when it says people have been removed from the match why does it show noone leaving at the top, like when people who disconnect it shows a blank square instead of where the operator icon usually is

>Balanced purely because of pro league.
>implying that balancing the game at the level where the most skill is required is a bad thing
you need to be at least plat before you can post and bitch about gameplay changes

To be fair, focusing on a small portion of the player base can cause problems. If it hurts the majority, they may quit.

ROCK NATION

It displays people being banned from not just your game, but every game across all platforms. Some of these could be console players.

DUNNANANAANNN DUUURR DUURRR DUNANANANANANAA *brrt*

For terrorist hunt, no. It's like a 5% increase in renown and you're something like twice as likely to die

What are some sites on certain maps you guys think need fixed thoroughly?

I think cash room on clubhouse bomb and hostage is absolutely dogshit and needs something done

bomb on house

I thought you shitters said flashbangs were shit. Which is it, shitter?

>capitao and IQ (both 3 speed) has/have had flashes and no one complains
>ash gets them and suddenly everyone complains

>tfw you finally find that one operator you really enjoy playing

How do we fix 3 speeds /r6g/? They're too fast and can eat bullets due to latency. Do we slow them down or make them take more damage? personally I'd like to see all 3 speeds die in 2-3 shots from most guns. They're way to strong at the moment and dominate in almost every fight. 3 armours are in such a bad spot right now cause there is hardly any way to keep up with them. And because of their speed they can get away with autistic shit like ambush run outs and run in before anyone can react, i think they should be slowed down by about 3%. Finally, I'd like to see ash get thermites guns and thermite ash's guns, or at least swap the r4c and the m1014.

>How do we fix 3 speeds
You become the 3 speed

>me and a mate playing with randoms
>girl who's first starts talking on mic
>ask her if she wants to hear a joke, tell her i guarantee it will make her fall in love with me
>"whats the difference between peanut butter and jam? i cant peanut butter my dick in your ass"
>she says she feels sick
>she starts playing badly
>everything goes to hell and we lose

feels bad

Maybe because it's not needed. Some things are better left unsaid

Fix the netcode.

Voila, three speeds are no longer bullshit.

heh

Thank you for showing me the way, user. I was so dumb to assume that having all the game's changes revolve around a very specific meta played by less than 1% of the game's population would cause problems for everyone else. Screw those non pro-league shitters, am I right fellow world class Siege player?

Since we should only balance it for the pros (the only people who matter), the devs should introduce changes like this to our meta to further balance it out.
>Caveira's pistol is now a one shot down up to 10m and interrogations are now instant
Her pickrate is far too low in pro-league because her interrogations are too risky, now they should become something common.

>Kapkan now has 5 EDDs, EDD's no longer emit a laser, is 2/2 and now has an ACOG
Let's face it, nobody in pro-league would ever fall for a Kapkan trap as they are now. Of course he also needs an ACOG to finally bring one to a 2 armor.

>Blitz is now a 2 speed, 3 armor and can sprint and flash with his shield up
Regular shields in pro-league were a thing of the past. With this change, he would start seeing some use.

The devs made the right choice by removing smokes from Ash and Thermite, who cares if some shitters need smokes to cover exothermic plants. Glaz was an issue that deserved precedence over every other balancing decision, ranked players should have no say in how this game is balanced. Ugh, it makes me sick how some people can never understand how much more important the pro-league players are than the rest of the community.

I wonder how you'd "fix" Tachanka in pro league vision. A full frontal unbreakable body shield and no recoil?

>she starts playing badly
She started playing badly the moment she was born, user.

Buck and Sledge
>throwing grenades into drone holes
>get a triple kill

>that feeling of sledging from the back and seeing opposing team all facing the front

flank'd

-Tiny or no recoil
-Super quick (un)deployment time, one second or less.

>>>/mgtaw/

>Grenfell Fire headgear
>S.A.S Chemical Warfare
pretty neat smoke combo

requesting cav version of pic related if it's not being worked on already

You are wrong and
Is right

If you want to have a proleague, and an effective "meta" - you need to have a customer and player base who likes playing the game enough to watch pro leagues. If the game is "perfect" but not fun, nobody will watch it. This is why we aren't watching professional chess and buying skins for our chess pieces.

Seconding this again.

How you would fix Tachanka

>Make his turret with deployable shields not complete cancer - so you can actually aim down a bit, or simply add a small shielded front to the base of the turret
>Turret when ADS'd actually has the same accuracy as the rest of the guns in the game and not super tight RNG hip fire tier accuracy

If you also gave Tachanka the option between all 4 gadgets, 3 Barbed Wire, Deployable Shield, Nitro or Impacts, it would make him incredibly versatile.

>playing for 3-4 hours
>not a single kill

idk what the fucks happening to me

who else gets "bad days"?

What is Blitz listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQbMuiuE5es

yeah but that will never happen. it's definitely possible because i've seen other games completely revamp their netcode post-launch to be much better, but ubisoft is complete trash. they had to cancel a DLC map and delay content just to change the UI and improve matchmaking.

>they had to cancel a DLC map and delay content just to change the UI and improve matchmaking.

They didn't even really do that either, really.

Make it the battlefield 4 stationary turret

Make turret mobile

so it's like a Segway that shoots people

dead general desu

i know things are kinda slow since operations health but i sure as hope this thread is still alive when i wake up page 10 mofos

Should I have BBQ or HP sauce on my well done steak tonight lads

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

HP is the only way to go.

Also, post what you drink while playing siege.

I'm about to play some siege with the lads and I've made a nice mint julep.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ&ab_channel=chasovoy

>blitz
>west german
>listening to communist shit
I think not

HP is illegal in many states so if youre an american your best bet is the BBQ

Have any of you tried the official reddit rainbow six siege discord?

Are you retarded?

they have kids on their channel, fuck off, not playing with these douchebags

I'm currently drinking chocolate/vanilla/caramel swirl ice cream