/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Mount and of Empires edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/cZ4jSufd

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/file/i6y5khh7w6u3t9y/Dickplomacy_4.3.0.7b.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>Dickplomacy version
mediafire.com/?i3hus2mb2v7v262

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

1drv.ms/f/s!AntuMZqjoMfIhJYfj34Fz-Z8aQvNpA
mediafire.com/?i3hus2mb2v7v262
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

rhodoks are white and based

1st non-fag-meme post

For WFAS, does anyone have an edited parties.txt to fix the forts looking like cities? Or does anyone know which forts should have which icons on the map? There is like castle abc or ewro fort, etc.

Or at least, what castle icons should each faction castles use? There is rus_fort and ewro_fort, and whatever the selo 's are. I just want to change all the forts/castles to the appropriate models instead of all town models, but there only seems to be stuff for russian and ewro, while nothing listed for the khanate, sweden, etc.

Floris Evolved is such a piece of pure shit.
Constant error messages spam, looping tavern ambience, shitty naruto like animations.

Why its so shitty?

its bow animations are good desu

How have you just realized this?

By playing it for 20 minutes.
Started today.

floris evolved was made by the same guy who made medieval conquests

>mfw one branch, seven tiers option

'TIS CHIVALRY TIME

>floris

What about that high school of the dead mod

The ultimate in F1->F3, the Swado-Khergits

ded

Now.
1drv.ms/f/s!AntuMZqjoMfIhJYfj34Fz-Z8aQvNpA
Please backup your existing module modded 1257AD and its save data before installing this mod. The readme text is in Game Concept page.
Sorry for the late upload, I'm travelling right now, and wi-fi connection in here is much worse than my DSL at home.

>putting trees in the tournament square

yeah
I have to fix that later when I'm at home. If you don't like the scenes you can replace them with og modded 1257 scenes.

ded

This is not historically accurate. It was called the DARK AGES not the COLOR AGES.

>DARK AGES
AYO HOL UP
SO U B SAYIN

Yes.

WUZ

KNIGGAS

VIKANGS?

tfw you still have a copy of Persistent Troop Identities 1.2 in your modules folder

NEVER

GONNA

GIVE

I WANT BANNERLORD

Do lances in 1257 regenerate while raised troops are garrisoned?

I want to build up a large garrison in my castle but not if that means I can never recruit a normal army again.

Yes, they do.
Basically recruiting lance troops is a one time thing and if you disband them they're gone forever, next time you go to whatever fief you recruited them from, you'll get fresh troops with all over the place upgrades and not the veterans you disbanded.

Jeeze, playing on normal damage is brutal and boring. Fighting on the edge of a knife gives me no incentive to do anything other than snipe from the back

this is bait

Keep posting black Roman Emperors.

DELET

He wasn't black but he was definitely a nigger.

kek why do you post this whiny little faggot

>black emperors

AYOOO SUM FINNA

Thanks.

If I leave the garrison to manage itself, how many men will it go up to?

Up to the usual number of 320~ for castles and 550~ for cities.

>when you cuck your arch-rival out of fiefs for six months straight

really?

Last question. Do I pay upkeep for the auto-garrison? If not I'll probably disband the lances I just recruited, because these knights are going to cost me a ton even just sitting on their asses in a castle.

You do pay upkeep for the auto garrison, but it's generally less than having the same number of troops while managing it yourself, especially if you have a bunch of knights sitting there.

>when you elope with a bitch who rejected your arch-rival

fucking kek

so colour didn't exist in medieval age?

Only dark colors, not any bright colors.

but why?

It's next up after Custom Troop Trees.

Because the dirty Germanics destroyed all the bright colors when they destroyed the Roman Empire. Colors were only restored after the Byzantines came to Italy after the fall of their capital.

the shining beacon of civilization brought by the Roman Empire had fallen, bringing darkness

angry god

Godspeed user. You're making Dickplomacy what Native should have been.
The plague killed even the colors.

>Basically recruiting lance troops is a one time thing
no it isn't the game saves the lances
if you disband the lances from the menu they return back to the fief

That's weird, I specifically remember testing this and getting different troops when I did it. Do you mean the exact same troops or just the same number of lances?

if you recruit all at once you'll get troops back that you had

but there is colour in total war aftila
and how the barbarians destroyed colours? how even colours be destroyed?

The Roman Empire is still alive in Attila. However, you are right that there is too much color in The Last "Roman" and Age of Charlemagne.

Some serious shit happens when you half-kill the protagonist of history.

>The Roman Empire could have developed modern technology hundreds of years earlier and been colonising the galaxy right now
>You will never explore a new planet with the rest of your legion

If you're actually exploring a new planet you're probably just a disposable auxiliary

It doesn't make sense that green grass and lush trees didn't exist in 11th-13th century

It stopped existing once the Roman Empire fell in 476. Blame the Germanics.

Thank the Byzantines for bringing it back after the fall of Constantinople.

>mediafire.com/?i3hus2mb2v7v262
is this Custom Troops Tree for Dickplomancy version already fixed without these errors I want to start a big new run with my own faction + dickplomancy improvements right now ;_;

>being this dumb

most of the so called dark ages were HRE fan-fiction anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

Nah not fixed.

pfff, you are like a little baby
watch this

wtf modder user I hate you now!

i don't know where the 'muh history everything was dark and depressing' comes from, if you were to read manuscripts and biographies - everything you see is colorful
>armor was bright, the leather was colorful, shields were brightly colored, shops in the market were always colorful
there were times in europe i bet were very dark and groggy such as winter but in the summer you can easily see there was color.
>color wasnt discovered until 1912 by sir edrick colorstein

customtrooptree user, is there away you can add in dickplomacy 'more productive enterprises' ?
i started 'brainstorming' new ideas for upgrades in towns, villages and castles and i also started making them but i stopped because of how much of a headache i was getting

FUCKING THIS.
I hate it when people describe dark age is brown, black, lifeless period

It was though.
Source: Lived through the middle ages.

It comes from movies and TV shows that love to portray everything as brown and grey because it's cheaper. Line Game of Thrones. The books are very colourful but colour is expensive apparently.

nice try jew.

I was born in the year 715-745 (not sure, because back then was not so precise as now) and it wasnt that bad at all.

you should have seen my friends reactions to bannerlord
>huhh its just 'for honour' but with unrealistic color palettes
i downloaded most of the osprey series man at arms books and ALL of them depicted the past as colorful and bright. and again it also depends on the time of year, and the location
you can have some isolated cities in england where they were suffering because of their snow and only colors you can see was dark brown, dark blue and just shitty winter colors. all that would change as summer came along, thats why most people disliked winter (because it was almost harvesting season until winter

well yeah, you have to pay colour tax otherwise

Why haven't you killed your friend yet?

I don't understand what you mean and I don't think it has anything to do with custom troops. Sorry, but I've got my work seriously cut out for me with Custom Troops and then Persistent Troop Identities, so I'm not sinking time into a general Dickplomacy+ mod.

mount and blade: warband - Bannerlord mod when?
all factions are changed to the old calrdian ones (vlandia, empire, sturgia, khuzaits, battanians and aserai)
map is changed to old calradia one

When Bannerlord comes out. For all the toasterfags

customtroops user is a sexist transphobe
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
how much my troops cannot switch to female and then switch back to male like an evolution chart? better fix this or ill boycott this

Nigger

>1 branch troop tree
nigger what the FuCK are you doing

>not having tier 7 cavalry
Absolutely Rhodok

im going for a tier 7 OP cavalry, literally going to have the finest knights and cataphracts units in the game,

some good those cav will do you unmounted in a siege against Rhodoks or Nords

why not just merging Dickplomacy + Custom Troops + Persisten Troop Identities into Dickplomacy+ , and when thats already done, just add little things like that and updating it

user we need you, we dont know how to mod anything!

>its another cavalry charge swadian knights hahaloljustautowin episode

kys

Actually when they're tier fucking 7, yes they probably will.

Hey guys? I think I may have been hit.

MY CAV HAVE THROWING WEAPONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

since Custom Troop Trees are not fixed for Dickplomancy Im forced to do this.

yes, you forced me to play this. there is no come back.

what should I expect? Im afraid... afraid of this 1st time into Perisno...

You should kill yourself.

that fucking icon, what kind of PC you have xd

>and when thats already done

Well, that sure. But that'll be along the lines of when Bannerlord is released.

not an argument.

win7 professional
amd x3 720 be OC to x4
HD5850
4gb RAM

stop making me cry, at least fix the custom troops for dickplomancy ;_;