/sing/ - SINoALICE General #23

Migrate to /mbgg/ Edition aka Dead General Edition

It was fun while it lasted.

RIP /sing/

I'll keep it bumped for an hour or two. ;_;

whens SW gacha

Damn, looks like nobody likes this game. Is the Taro material even any good?

I like the game ;_;

The maintenance trouble definitely didn't help, but sinoalice is a great example of how overhyping a game can really fuck it up.

what do you even like about it?

The general atmosphere of the game, and the story is pretty good for a mobage. Fighting over the top ranks in my guild is where most of my enjoyment come from though.

Is this game up now? How is it?

As dead as this thread.

Why did this general die so quickly?

Draw until you have a bunch of ss and s weapons. Play during the 30 minute sections of the day where exp drops. Watch numbers grow. That's about it.

I'm assuming the thing that keeps most mobage threads going is just people posting fanart and jerking off over the girls.

This game doesn't have enough choice in that regard.

>Fighting over the top ranks in my guild is where most of my enjoyment come from though.
I had fun with this for the first week, and then my main competitor, and the leader of my guild, stopped logging on. I'm still enjoying the game, but I guess it's because of my autistic desire to min-max everything and full clear the events.

oh wow this game is super dead. rip /sing/ I hardly knew ye.

>battle stuck on 3/4
Why?

I haven't had that happen since day 3. Restarting the app usually helps, I think I've had one fuckup since maint hell.

>people say the game is dead
>I get a full team of players every time I start a quest now
They should have scaled back the colosseum to 5 players, more frequently, and fixed it earlier.

That's unfortunate. My guild is pretty healthy overall as of now, (somehow) and I hope this transition won't change that.

I think that user is talking about this. The wave won't advance to the next one but you can still chat and post stamps. Restarting doesn't help since it's most likely not a connection error.

It's only dead here, ignore the doomsayers.

>maintenance
Snow White gacha?

Fuck, I thought it was next hour. Ah well, I was always going to have to delay my free clean, now it'll just be a few more minutes.

never ever

this time, yes, unless they were trolling us with the medal exchange shop.

should I be using up all my yokubou medals before the start of next month I heard they will disappear then

yeah

fug i wonder what i should buy

Yes, you should. Most people are planning on wasting enough rolls at the new gacha to buy anything they want from the store, I'm probably going to wind up picking up Alice's weapon and a couple of job breakers. Ideally, I'd have 3000 medals for all the stuff I want, but I'll have to give up on one of the limit breakers if I don't roll Alice.

Maybe they'll add some more breakers to the store with the new gacha, so I can roll up to 2000 medals before there's nothing left to buy in a worst case scenario.

Snow gacha is up

>gacha is actually out
>ABSOLUTELY NO POSTS

good night sweet prince

Arcana or weapons.

Jobs are a waste to get unless you're a huge whale and got everything else already, or maybe if they're limited-time only Jobs that'll never be in the gacha again and you really want it. If you ever get the Job weapon later, you'll get nothing extra for having the Job already.

I just saw someone with mermaid, I think her hair is fucked up.

Everyone is busy rerolling FGO and ded game

w e w

>roll 2 10-rolls
>5 S

At least I got mermaid, but no SS kinda hurts. I am going to wait for July now before pulling more so I can at least save my medals in case they release another banner next month

>rolled 5k
>no Snow White
FUCK,

Guess I'll play a bit longer

What the fuck is that SS?

2nd 10roll

Nightmare

9x 10 rolls and i only got cindy and mermaid at the very last 10 roll

Its like this game wants me to continue

You know she's got the same chance as Pino did in the old one, right?

And? I just like her design

The medals last until the 14th of next month now.

rip, 9x10 rolls and only got LM and 3 SS, Harp and 2 of the same gun.

Pity medal shop a SW?

Pretty good. I almost spent the rest of my medals on SS exp since they would expire soon, now I can LB another job

>have four of the fucking gun
>no Snow White
Fuck this

I spent a few rolls and got snow white. I honestly didn't care or not if I got her as i just wanted to roll but now I'm 1400 away from sparking in the nier gacha.

I'm not sparking jobs, that's a waste. If I can scrounge up another 5.5 rolls and I still don't get her then, I might grab her weapon or maybe just settle for both LM/Pino arcana

>I'm 1400 away from sparking in the nier gacha.
Will that be out before the 14th of next month? because the medals expire then.

Honestly, is it even worth combining A ranks? Selling them seems better.

I only have like 150 medals I'll just grab an SS weapon. It's nice actually having one gacha job though. I didn't start with one and I've been using Cinderella mage from the event..

I just hope they extend the expiry dates again or give enough crystals to get to 1500 pity medals when the collab comes.

There doesn't seem to be any other gachas planned currently

judging by the "hardest" content right now you definitely want full decks of specific shit so might as well make it as strong as it can be

But A ranks are so weak.

I feel like the extra 10k you'd have from not having a deck full of dogshit S ranks would be better than the weakness bonus.

If playing as melee you might want to eventually build decks of one specific colour/weapon type, and A rank weapons help with that

If playing as mage then probably not, since they look to balance their ratio of staffs/tome/orbs, unless you're going full healer/debuffer or something

There's the achievement for limit breaking weapons, from 30 onwards it's like 30 gems for every 10 limiting break.

What if you split the limit break? For example, you do the same weapon four times instead of using four at once?

Yes you need to split all 4 of them, it's stupid.

What the fuck?

My second to last roll, thank god for the guaranteed rare.

I didn't even want her.

why roll then?

>get mermaid
>not sure what to do with her

I was hoping her story would be released

Everyone else is doing it, felt like a good idea at the time.

It runs out after 100. Shame.

The SS rank nightmare in the gatcha is super strong, holy shit.

At level 49 she's got 1.1K more stats than the SS nightmare you can get from event medals at level 60.

I almost quit this kusugame.

Is she in the pity medal shop? In that case i might just redeem her when we're closer to the pity medal expiry date

She is, for 1.5k but you are better of getting a SS weapon instead for more stats gain.

sweet, i pulled her. if only there was a summon exp mission to grind her up.

also, spark the hammer right?

So many Mermaids

I didn't roll Snow White with all my crystals. What do?

Buy her from the medal shop

time to die

What about the arcana?

My FIRST roll

I've now received THREE Alice drops and no Cindy.

Kill me.

Spent all my time leveling those magic items and now I have nothing for Snow White.

Wew SW is finally released and no one told me about it

5 mermaid swords and no snow white in 13 10-rolls. Kusoge.

>swords
I fuking rolled mage book, only mage books. So

I threw ~5k crystals at it and no snow white. This is something else.

I went up fro 63k to 67k, today was pretty good.

I'm now only missing Cindy.

How important are arcanas? I'm not sure what to get from the gacha medals shop. I rolled all the weapons/jobs one time with rerolling and spending all my gems.

Arcanas seem like the best choice right now. I'd still wait until the last possible second to pick them up, though.

I got Snow White but other than that and SR swords I only rolled magic shit in a ton of rolls, so my power isn't even going to increase that much.

I've been waiting to get some decent physical stuff, and it still hasn't dropped. I'm at only 3 SS, it hardly seems worth trying to level that stuff yet compared to my 7 SS magic build.

All my crystals gone and no Snow White to show for it. Felt like half of those rolls only had one silver book as well. My interest in this game just went through the floor.

>got SSR signs from the pull
>got the water guns and one SSR nightmare
The rates are messed up.

What should I buy with medals from gatcha, have 1500 and have all gatcha jobs already.

>5k gems
>all SR and SSR are fucking cleric
Shit gamu, uninstalled!

>went and check rates
>water gun: 0.444% - got four of them
>SW: 0.666% - never appeared

>Ready to roll my 5500 crystal.
>Get Mermaid and SW in the first multi roll.

What to do with my crystal now? I just wanted LM.

SS weapons you don't have > arcanas

I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth limit breaking the clock rabbit if every event is going to hand out SS nightmares from here on out.

This. Roll until you reach 3000, buy 2 new weapons.

rabbit kinda trash, get all of them and use like lvl up material

I have the SS job weapons, so I should just buy another copy? Don't really want to spend anymore gems on this gatcha either