/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Based Prussia Edition

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 26th of June:
363 – Roman emperor Julian is killed during the retreat from the Sasanian Empire. General Jovian is proclaimed Emperor by the troops on the battlefield.
1409 – Western Schism: The Roman Catholic Church is led into a double schism as Petros Philargos is crowned Pope Alexander V after the Council of Pisa, joining Pope Gregory XII in Rome and Pope Benedict XII in Avignon.
1794 – French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Fleurus marked the first successful military use of aircraft.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?vva39vz1a4jjtk7
pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

r8 dis beautiful europe

(VeF)

Is the NWO mod for victoria 2 any good? Should I play the cold war enhanced mod instead? What is the difference?

Please respond

>prussia will never exist again

Forgot old thread

My calc 2 summer class ends in 4 days

I really hope I do well on the final so I can play victoria 2 in a really good mood with a shit ton of free time

It's gonna be awesome lads
Just have to stop fucking posting here so I can study

Both sucks. NWO has retarded regions, CWE is made by a mentally ill leftist retard who buffs commies.

>What the fuck am i looking at?

>Ignored

EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN OPINION

Oh, so that what's wrong? I'll make a fork and debuff them
a good game
I got so OP with HRE that I ran observer for 80 years, I only tag countries so that I can manually rename colonies

Just make your own modern day mod lmao

I can't stand the UI in nwo in my opinion.

>HRE
>1512
Hmm...

White and Based OP

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Any mod outside of the games' original timeframe is fucking cancer, why would you even want to play it? The cold war mod for DH is better in every possible way. Or just use an older NWO version

They're both fucking horrible.

>Not-anime OP image

I can get behind this.

Did anyone in India post WW2 want the brits to stay?
Please redpill me

PRCanon, can you think of the name for a Chinese government that's essentially a regency for a deposed monarchy? It's difficult to explain, but it's like the regents wouldn't understand how to govern without there being a monarch, so they're established as a sort of permanent regency council, but there's never going to be a singular monarch returning to the throne again.

I was thinking of just calling it something like the "Recency for Heaven" or something like that but you know more about this shit than I do.

white men

YEEEEEEEE HAW!

Heavenly council sounds nice, honestly
Since they know the emperor isnt coming back, it shouldnt involve regency or anything like it

This sounds a little bit like the Shogunate in Japan desu.

white men

white men

I'm not sure how I want to play it, but I'm thinking that they "know" that the Emperor isn't returning but they can't really conceive of it, so they're acting as "regents" for the dynasty, even though the dynasty has been deposed. It's a strange scenario.

I think I'll go with Heavenly Council though.

>R&I BTFOwn the fuck out
Absolutely based.

But like, then again, in a vaguely realistic scenario the only possible outcomes would have been 1: Crown some random, wich most likely would have lead to civil war or 2: Civil war.
That is assuming the population has literally no concept of a republic whatsoever.

Not gonna lie, former R&Itist here. This is fucking hilarious watching R&I crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the first post.

Alright, firing up the ol' Notepad++

What do you think is fucked up and wrong with CWE?

Who do I debuff and buff?

is there a way to crack the dlc's on linux?

It's absolute garbage and messy as hell. The Vicky system doesn't work with the Cold War, the US is going to declare war on the Soviets after a few months because of some shithole like Finland. Just play normal Vicky.

Anyways, wargame general doesn't exist so here goes nothing. Just what is this mad cunt doing?

>Notepad++

Atom is where the big boys are now at

what is that game
is it fun

You tell me senpai

>not using vim

>now

oh fug, is it naval posting time?

Command Modern Naval Operations Northern Inferno. It's fun but it's a sim/wargame so you'll need a good amount of autism and knowledge of warfare.

He's dropping Sonobuoys to find Soviet submarines but obviously it doesn't make sense to drop them right next to another.

I cannot imagine that this could be fun

Where can I pedo it

i search for the filename on steam and i think i found it

Soryuu, are you around?

you'd be wrong. It's fun building meme ships and watching them either fail or succeeed spectacularly.

Recently found this but I'm dealing with CMNO for now. Sims/wargames are the best, it's not that I don't like Vicky/HoI and CK2 but this is definitely some special stuff here.

Did he actually implement any of the new players?

He went to bed
Yes

t. Soryuu

Which?

>wgg died again.

is monks and mystics geheimisnacht out yet?

Just post here

yes
but forum only
tehee~

la plata

You can stay here cute girl heh *penis starts making pre-cum*

Los argentinos y la argentina son una mierda. Son todos sucios y cagones. No veo la hora de irme de este pais de mierda. Apenas me vaya voy a ponerme en campaña para que prohiban la inmigracion argentina asi ninguno de ustedes mierdas viene a arruinar el mundo civilizado. Y a los que ya estan voy hacer que lo deporten. Y despues el "mejor pais del mundo" va a colapsar de nuevo por milesima vez y se van a quedar encerrados ahi y se va a morir de hambre, o por ahi se van a comer entre ustedes como los perros que son, putos. Chile va a recuperar la Patagonia, Bolivia y Paraguay el Norte, Brasil a Uruguay y la mierda de Buenos Aires va a quedar reducida a un estanque de residuos peor del que ya es. Ni los bolivianos van a cagar sobre sus tumbas porque ni eso merecen, manga de soretes. Y entonces voy a verlos desde mi mansion en Maiami y me voy a cagar de risa viendo como se mueren de hambre mientras prendo un habano con la constitucion argentina, me tomo un champaing de 100000$ y una modelo noruega siliconada me ordeña la pija con los labios. Voy a estar pensando en sus madres mientras me la chupa, o mejor no porque son tan chotos que pensar en ustedes seria rebajarme a su nivel. Valen menos que las moscas, dios y los angeles van a llorar de felicidad cuando vean que la aberracion que son los argentinos fue borrada de la tierra, y en verdad van a sentir un poco de verguenza por haber creado tal mierda. Cuando vayan al infierno ni el diablo los va a querer porque son todavia peor que el, son la mierda de la mierda. Hitler un poroto al lado de los argentinos. Los judios son Gandhi comparados con ustedes. Nadie, me oyen? NADIE los va a extrañar. En menos de 1 segundo el mundo se va a olvidar de que los argentinos alguna vez existieron. Son tan insignificantes que no valen nada, mierdas. Que bueno que soy blanco y europeo, no como ustedes, negros muertos de hambre, lacras piojosas.

got a link to the thread? can't find it

in english doc

make a /wgg/ thread and let everyone know theyre welcome here. i hope the rampant shitposting and raids dont scare you guys away.

el boliviano seniores

Esto pero sin ironía

>R&I doesnt get to make the OP
>shits up the thread
Every fucking time.

Hey guys, here is the first version of the Israel Minimod. It adds 6 more possible locations for the Jewish state and some irredentist decisions.

Download link: mediafire.com/?vva39vz1a4jjtk7
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a

Have fun!

una vela

>US fires event
>"His Majesty's government"
ugh, who's gunna tell him?

jewish and based

How does the ashkenazi pop movements work?

Nice key logger.
Who are you? Napoop? New modder? Africamodlad?

>more useless flavour

fuck off steamcordplaza

So I made the mistake of trying out the "Father Land" mod and this is europe a year and a half in to ww3. The best part is how Italy is at war with the axis but not part of the allies.

》180780936
just stop

pls respond
how do ashkenazi pops actually get into israel, I mean I assume this is just an hpm thing too

It's either vanilla or NNM, but independent Israel gets an event that renames the provinces and adds a modifier for every province in the world with jewish pops. Then the owner decides if they can leave or not to Israel with province events.
New I guess?

>Israel in Hokkaido
What the fuck son

why would the japanese make hokkaido a jewish state
that makes absolutely no sense

Okay and it just uses the move_pop command?

>no jewish eastern european state
Belarus would be a good place, lad, seen as Belarusian is a made up meme ethnicity anyway.

back to discord

Someone asked me to add the Fugu Plan, Hokkaido is the only non memey location imo. The Jap AI will never do it anyway.
Yep
Please, I'm not a memegruppe shitter

Thanks. I actually will use this as I often own Palestine and want to get rid of the juden in country, but don't want to give up Palestine

Will be using it, thanks user

Any tips on how to play as Russia in the HPM mod for victoria 2? I'm planning on making a Russia that is much less of a shithole than its real life counterpart

How do I get the economy running and literacy up ASAP?

That's exactly what a discord shitter would say. Stop publishing your meme mods in /gsg/.

I just won the second Weltkrieg in Kaiserreich as Britain and now basically all of Germany's colonies are mine.

Do I let them go as puppets or will I hold onto them? My army's absolutely and totally fucked so I'm not sure I'm ready for this whole imperialism thing but then again my navy is the best on the planet now that most of Germany's is at the bottom of the North Sea.

hmm
I've been thinking of a better way to do migrations such as this, it could be applied to the circassian expulsion from russia into the ottoman empire or subsidizing blacks moving to liberia as the US

like by actually using the in game immigration mechanics and not move_pop, just something more dynamic. I've tested some shit and almost got it to work but not quite. fucking around with the poptypes files and adding migration things for certain cultures and countries. can't remember exactly what I was doing and I'm not near my computer right now but I want to get it to work right

HoI4 or DH?

DH

if it's goi4 and you have the shitty feature lock dlc then make them puppets, you can build divisions with their manpower so it's broken. if you don't have the dlc though puppets are pointless.

if it's DH I don't know because I've never played that, tbqh it's overcomplicated and you should just play HOI4

if in an alternate world, USA was still owned by the british, do you think the texan war of Independence would still happen?

>someone makes a mod that isn't 100% historical cancer
>waaagh it must be steamcordplaza
This is why nobody contributes to this general anymore

depends why the British still hold the USA. If the British never allowed American expansion beyond the Appalachians then there'd probably be no "Texas".

>mfw everyone shits about cwe
>mfw I want to improve but no one says what needs changing

>replying to shitposters
They just want attention, user. Sad!
I saw your psot but didn't know how to respond, CWE is a complete meme tier wreck, where do you even start to fix it? ISIS frequently conquers the globe, they also frequently secularise. USSR never collapses, it's just trash.

its for the code geass mod, where the american revolution was squashed and napoleon won the battle of trafalgar, so the royal family fled to its american colonies.

unironically kill yourself.

I tried something like that a few years ago, I don't remember how, it was either with a country_flag or a country modifier but it crashed the game. Interesting idea though, I might try it again.