Long live gummyg.

>Main Site
burning-crusade.com

>YouTube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCaRbSnviVfpBDT1MAwj8jMA

>TBC Client Download
burning-crusade.com/download/

>Guilds
It's still in Open Beta, so it feels silly to post anything here. Best to just look at the forums for now.

>News
burning-crusade.com/forums/index.php?/forum/2-news-and-information

Gummy FAQ
>Do we start at level 1?
Yes.
>1x experience?
Yes, but 1x on patch 2.4.3, which slightly nerfs the time it takes to level in pre-TBC content. So it will feel a bit faster than it felt if you played retail TBC on day 1.
>Will it be hosted in Europe/Russia as usual?
No, strangely enough. New York, United States.
>Won't it get shut down?
Maybe. We'd like to think he has some kind of plan, as doubtful as it is.

>How do I connect?
1. Register to the forums.
2. Copy the realmlist; It's game.burning-crusade.com
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your TBC folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/.
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist from step 1. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by game.burning-crusade.com.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still fails/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist isn't in read only mode. If this fails, try downloading a different client.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your retail email for logging in, use your account name from registration on the forums.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PkPkZPr
burning-crusade.com/changelog/jyjlcxkrxffjoldtmhdzjvwcuutkbutdu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder to join gummy's alliance guild discord!!
discord.gg/PkPkZPr
discord.gg/PkPkZPr
discord.gg/PkPkZPr

stahp, we're not going ally, sorry my man

Well someone will go ally and thats where i come in.

>Inhaler of dicks

literally no one is going ally

if no one is going ally half game wont be playable :s

fucking knew it

D E D
E
D

S E R V E R
E
R
V
E
R

>inhaler of dicks
now that is some mighty fine projection from a faggot elf

gummy

Gummy will save us from trannies

Is there any chance of having a community on this server without the memesters and circlejerkers? Is that too much to ask?

just watching the intro video on gummy's youtube shows how shitty this server is going to be

>"we chose burning crusade instead of vanilla because we can study BC"

they picked burning crusade because cataclysm prevents them from looking at mob and dungeon scripts on retail. which means they admit that vanilla content is going to be garbage on their server. and since its "blizzlike" characters start at lvl 1 with 1x, so people are going to spend most of their time leveling via shitty unscripted content.

>a faggot elf

you mean tranny right?

lol

If it's a BC server why not start at 58 or 60, I want to focus on BC content

cuz it's not a funserver, go play on fucking warmane you fucking pleb

Dead thread, dead server don't bother?

nah, just go shit up elyg with gummy posts, it's all tranny shit there anyway, no one's gonna care

>wanting to level for the millionth time
autism

FOR FUCKS SAKE GUMMY JUST FUCKING RELEASE THE SERVER.

I mean what I said and I said what I mean.

>le ebin autism meme on le ebin 4chins, ayy lmao so funny amirite

go to fucking cuckmane you moron, why the fuck are you still here, nobody cares you don't want to level

but user, I'm a girl

Northcraft will save us.

It's a server to play TBC so I want to play TBC.
Forcing vanilla grinding is just a lazy way to distract people from the lack a finished content

enjoy your cats you rugmunching faggot

I will

>It's a server to play TBC
It's a x1 TBC server
>so I want to play TBC.
you want to play a TBC funserver

whining about it won't change what it is, hf at cuckmayne

>Forcing vanilla grinding is just a lazy way to distract people from the lack a finished content

yeah, also you do realize there was a closed beta with instant 60's right before this, and if you actually want to prove the lack of content, then please go get sum proof, otherwise read my previous post

W H E N
H
E
N

never ever

I wanna play GUMMY!

Dear Legacy Fans
Fuck You
Sincerely
Blizzard

please don't die.

Gummy needs to release the server N O W

Its not ready, sorry. Here's the newest changelog to show you how much stuff is still being tweaked.
burning-crusade.com/changelog/jyjlcxkrxffjoldtmhdzjvwcuutkbutdu/
You should help test user.

Wasn't this in development for years? With a previous release?

I don't believe that this codebase had a previous release. I think what he did before was mangos, and this time around he built it from the ground up.

please channel your powers to gummy, everyone.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I CANT FEEL YOUR POWER

Any update?

other than that im going to die before it comes out? not that i know of

Is this 100% authentic or does it have shit shoved that is anachronistic?

one more up

if youre talking about delivery of content, it will all be available right away. all tbc stuff, that is

false, shit like sunwell won't

shit like sunwell? i dont mean that you can just walk in, you still have to like... get into shit via the game. its just that the content is in and you can go there as soon as youd be able to

>its just that the content is in and you can go there as soon as youd be able to

yeah, except that's what I mean, you won't, sunwell is literally locked off, and will be until the server patch catches up with the game client patch

can someone please post an invite to the horde discord?

oh ok. dont know the most about gummy

I assume that none of Tier 6 is available, not just sunwell, right?

>browsing through Veeky Forums
>found out some dumb spurdo image
>start reading out of curiosity
>it's a BC server, my favorite WoW expansion
I have a couple of questions though. Are assassin rogues functional? I remember that back in the day when I played in a BC server there was a problem with their mutilate skill, so nobody played them aside from me and maybe two other people fucking subtelty rogues, with their damn maces and hemorrage bullshit.
Also, how many raids are active? How much people play it? Are BGs fun like they used to be in BC?

This particular general is about a server that is due to release in the next month or so, with a focus on everything TBC being as functional as possible.

So yes, something so basic as an ability should work perfectly.

It isn't out yet, it is in open beta right now and you can go test all of this out yourself and report any bugs you may find.

People have high hopes because the developer, Gummy, and his crew are actually competent people instead of retarded Russians. Gummy is well known for his Scriptcraft retardation though so who knows.

go test it yo. everything you should need is in the op

>assassination
I think that's the best pvp spec, with sub a close 2nd or tied. Warglaives change things up ofc.
Its not out yet, its in open beta and will probably launch in a month or so. I'm in the beta now and the scripting is very good. Looks like all of T4 and T5 are available at launch.

Okay guys, here's what I know so far, your game client will be 2.4.3, so your spells and stuff will be the same as 2.4.3, also you can get a mount at lvl 30 for about 55g, which is also a 2.4.3 thing.

Everything else, including dungeons, and item stats, will be same as launch, also some quests that weren't there at launch, probably won't be in as well ( not too sure about that).

The best way i can describe it is, think of ely and how it's 1.12.1, but they don't even have BWL yet, same thing, these "restrictions" also apply to PVP gear, as the idea is to progress trough content.

that's pretty much what I can tell you on this matter, one more thing vanilla raids and endgame dungeons won't be available, since gummy is a fucking autist, and since he hasn't bothered to script them, he doesn't want to release shitty content, and i have no idea how the whole pally and lock epic mount questline is going to work, another autismo gumym thing is that items take an hour to get sent by mail, so keep that in mind, also there won't be a /world, use lfg for that. and the way to get into lfg is trough the group finder thingy, that's all i can think of right now, that I know.

this shouldn't be a problem and should work as intended, but things like seal twisting palls probably won't, since gummy himself says, that the reason that worked on retail was because of a random bug, and was not intended by blizzard, so it'll we be hard to replicate a random bug, that no one knows why it worked out as it did

By the way, all this info is from the forum, most of you should prob spend some time there, and if anything you can ask the man himself or the staff about whatever it is you want to know.

Thanks Veeky Forumsros. I will try it out and see how things go in the forums.

if you like it, become a normal here. we need people for the hype train

>due to release in the next month or so
I had heard one or two weeks. You're killing me here guys. What's a good estimate?

A month plus or minus 2 weeks.

it was a month like a week and a half ago so 2 weeks give or take a month

Consider me aboard.

Keep in mind characters are going to be wiped come the actual release.

What faction is everyone going? I'm considering going alliance myself because I hear the majority of people are going to go horde.

Same here. Since he's gonna have faction based queue, I'll be going alliance to evade the queue issue that horde will have.

Also, I prefer to be the underdog. Plus, no Belf players is a great incentive to play alliance.

PlayTBC was absolutely insane due to Horde/Alliance imbalance. Couldn't level as Alliance at all. Might be slightly better if you get ahead of the pack but good luck in Stranglethorn.

I'll be playing with somebody so hopefully we'll be able to fight off most of it. Might have to level Frost though. Which from what I remember is what you're supposed to do. I was always just stubborn and wanted to level fire.

I'm picking alliance too, but mostly because I have always played it, even in the TBC times where it was awfully unbalanced.
>tfw stranglethorn
Lvl 30-40 was one of the most fun things to do back in the day because it was the first time you had PvP experience in stranglethorn that's until someone brought his main, and then the guy he killed bringed his main too, and it turned into a BG of lvl70 chars, which is what happened most of the time.
I played a rogue, so whenever I saw some danger I just retreated to the shadows and watched from a distance. I was really young at the time and it felt like I was some ninja and shit. Shit was so cash.

I feel like for the first couple weeks leveling as alliance will be relatively fine, but once dindu horde niggers start hitting 70 they are gonna spend all their time ganking lowbies because undead and orcs attract the most cancerous edgy retards in existence.

>STVietnam
>play feral in retail TBC
>STV time
>pretend I am a jungle predator

Those were the days

The good old days?

We should grab some helpful resources before the server actually launches. Levelling/class guides, mods and all that.

>STVietnam
Kek.
I just remembered Bangalash. That fucker was one hell of a bossfight if you didn't had higher level help.

nice

Gummy will save us.

too little too late

that's what she said, to (you)