2015 Mazda 6

Hey \o\, so my after 300k miles, my shitbox has called it quits. I've heard good things about this car

toyotaoftricities.com/auto/used-2015-mazda-mazda6-i-touring-kennewick-wa/21397875/

For the price, it seems pretty good. Wot think \o\?

>Inb4 autotragic

Other urls found in this thread:

orlando.craigslist.org/search/cta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>300k miles in 2 years
No way unless it was driven 24/7 and shared among 5 people.

Where do you see 2yrs in my post?

He thinks the Mazda has 300k. His reading comprehension is shit, and your sentence structure probably confused him.

Do you have any specific questions about it? I have a 2014 6 and a 2014 3 since, with 56k and 82k miles respectively.

If I were you, I'd find a 3sGT hatch instead, to save you the trouble of asking which is the better car.

How reliable has the 6 been for you? Any major repairs as of yet? Reason I'm not going with the hatch is cause I will have people in the back, and dont want it to be uncomfy for them.

Only 56k on the 6, but zero problems so far. Replacing brake pads and tires is all I've done past oil changes.

I see you're also in WA, why not get a GT with tech for that price? Should be pretty damn easy, and the radar cruise control is pretty bitchin.

The 6 has way worse infotainment than the 3, but you get used to it. If you can swing getting a 2016, it's probably worth it for the better infotainment, seating, interior, and noise reduction.

Oh, and get ready for flicking that Sport button as a reflex to needing to go above 3000rpm. It's so much a habit now I hardly even notice.

Virtually all dealers around here have GTs around 28-32k (even used ones). I figure the ITouring one at the said price is pretty good no?

seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/d/2015-mazda-mazda6-grand/6328330712.html

Might be worth your time to drive a few hours to save $10,000 then, because they are everywhere up here. I can't say 20k for a touring is a good deal knowing these are lurking.

I'm about to sell mine for probably 15k, but I guess I could just drive to tricities and sell it for 25k, haha.

The reviews at this place are mostly bad, and the 6 is dirty inside, which says a lot about this place. Least the one I'm looking at is opposite.

Was just a 12second search my man, you do you.

>no price on the listing
that dealer is shit.

cash or financing? how much down if financing? what car are you replacing?

Those things are getting stolen like there were keys left in the car. Also the old generations became rust buckets after 10 years, but I guess, you won't keep it that long

It's 15k and financing
5k down

Replacing EK1 civic. Threw a rod

why don't you get something interesting with your 5k cash?

Cause I want to go newer for a change.

except newer cars are trash.

not him but what can I get for 6k cash I made trading coins with Veeky Forums this year?

I have a 2012 hyundai accent and it's getting really boring.

post your local craigslist. and does that 6k include selling the accent?

orlando.craigslist.org/search/cta

I unironically fell for the financing meme and have $4k left on the accent. It's worth about that so I could pay the rest of the accent off with my credit card, sell it, and then pay that sum off and still have my 6k.

i showed u my craigslist now answer me

That's a fucking retarded decision. The car interest rate is should bd way less than your credit card rate and you'd be rolling over a balance. Ask again when the car is paid off.