Post Best Echoes boys

>His waifu doesn't have two units at S+

Laughing at your life right now

Is Panic Ploy worth rolling the new banner for? Seems ridiculous

>reddit lists
(lol

Emma's on the move!

Say hello to your new S tier unit!

Seriously though what the flying fuck is with the meme site's boner for blue fliers. I thought Catria was super underrated, and now they're overrating her.

Olivia

Camilla is shit.

What is it about Azura that triggers /feg/ so much?

It can't just be "she's shit" there are a lot of FE characters who are trash but none who actually seem to upset and trigger people as much as Azura, not even Tharja causes as much aneurysms. I refuse to believe it's that simple.

whats this awakening data meme I've heard about?

Azura a best

>Fae is now the strongest dragon that isn't a dancer
Based best counter to the Thundercock.

WHO /CLARINE/ HERE?

What a sexy tummy.

Two for the price of one

Lu gets all the pussy

It's a fun skill

Last time I'll post this.
strawpoll.me/13279312
strawpoll.me/13279312
strawpoll.me/13279312

Certain characters have higher base support points with characters than others, meaning they support slightly faster. They use it to meme about how the characters they have this innate support boost is their canon lover in the game. Hence, Lucina and Laurent are meant to marry each other.

Firesweep Lance is why most of the lance fliers got moved up tiers. Est actually got moved down a tier.

is that supposed to be dorothy

got a link to it?

She's not even close to being S

Someone tell me how to build this best friend for Arena.

>not using Firesweep Lance+ Catria
(lol

I would not harm her.

kill all tripfaggots

What's so great about the build? Seriously, I never heard about that shit until today.

It should be on Serenes.

I have a +Spd Olwen, is she worth the investment if I already have a fully decked out Thundercock? Also do you prefer Quad-memes or Blade-memes?

To me she's just a boring character that lacks any real traits, which is especially odd for Fates.

whose husband is this

RAPE OLIVIA

Malicia's

>seeing 3DS babbies compare Echoes favorably to the other 3DS games because to them it's just the next cool fire emblem game, no tribalism politics or anything coming into play
>Talk about their favorite characters, story events, twists, pairings etc as if it's all new to them...because it is
Makes me feel strange and warm and fuzzy desu

I mean casual fire emblem players are kinda cancer to my emittered outlook but they're the ones just overtly enjoying games unabashedly while here I am arguing about them

Feels really weird

>muh reddit list said it's good!
(lol

There is no harm in lying her on her back and fucking her brains out.

For combat, Fensalir/Rally 2 skills/Memebow/Fury/Lancebreaker/free space/+1 speed

Please don't post this unflattering image of my wife ever again, thanks.

I don't even know what to say about this team.

poverty team

Marth and his harem.

whats it called exactly? I'm on serene's but I dunno what its actually called

I mean they have them colors covered

HERE WE ARE
GOING FAR

I really oughta get Lightning Breath on her already, but I finally got a Nowi that's almost usable, and my Old Tiki is too reliable a physical wall to delete with my only other red dragon option being -Spd smol TIki, which defeats the purpose of using her over the other one.

What should I spend feathers on boys:

>+1 Maskcina
>+1 xander
>+1 Camus
>+1 robin(lol)
>5* wrys to give sakura live to serve 3
>5* nino to give +1 Bunilla Gronnblade+
>5* Cecilia to achieve more horsememes
>5* one of the starters

It would be in the support section for awakening.

It's the "my favorites get fucked by Rein" team.

>Get literally nothing but hone armor vantage Hector's in the arena on max difficulty
>Nothing but them
>At all
>Every once in a while I get flier emblem teams
Alright this is stupid
I thought arena was supposed to be difficult.
And I thought Seliph was supposed to be Bad.
All that's happening is I park my fucking retarded Seliph right in front of the enemy and watch as he breaks the wave. If there's a Lance, Michalis QR-Ignis' its skull. For axe fliers Jeorge sweeps, every time.

The stupid thing is that my decked out Camus is useless because NO ONE runs Reds. AT ALL. Fought a Zephiel, it was pretty neat. Seliph ate him too.

I kinda feel letdown.

There are still a lot of fossils in the arena that run regular Camilla, Hector and Takumi. It's pretty weird

>everyone says higher arena is this impossible whale barrier
>Going to make it to rank 20 with one +1 unit and 2 horses

I don't get it

its not hard to get into tier 20 but you need like 5k to stay in

The player isn't offered any breathing room with Azura. You're just there playing the game making reasonable predictions about where the plot is headed when suddenly "MAKE HIM SIT ON THE CHAIR CORRIN", "KILL THE COMMANDERS TO GET THEIR ATTENTION CORRIN", "I'M BEING VAGUE FOR BULLSHIT REASONS CORRIN"

She's the "mysterious girl" trope taken to the worst extreme, where her mysteriousness is """justified""" by contrite plot-convenient bullshit and she's never held responsible.

She's just a bad character but the game pretends she isn't

What's up with IS and taking duos from popular anime? First Elsa and Anna, then Yuri and Victor, and now Spongebob and Squidward? What's next, Nick and Judy?

I don't even care about getting into tier 20. I'm just glad to finally be free from the cursed tiers of 17-18 where you lose an orb every other season.

Is the game supposed to tell me she's a garbage character?

Someone put up a Firesweep Lance build on Catria's page like the day the weapon description for it came out, it's really not a big deal for flier teams though since they already destroy everything as is with Gronnebunny and Brave Weapons. Goad stacking is a nice failsafe for coping with Panic Ploy debuffs, and being able to resist that skill and enemy element boosts make my +HP/-Res seem a lot better than neutral than it used to be.

Those people were fighting dolphins to get to tier 20. If you at any point dropped from a tier than right now is easy as fuck to get into tier 20 because everyone who should be there is finally there.

Either that or not push her as a good character. Narrative is important.

Quadding is shit. Blade is far better, especially for +Spd.

If you have spare Odins, you could just give her a regular Blarblade to test the build out, see if you want to go all the way.

I see. Firesweep sounds more suited for non-flier meme teams. I guess it could be fun with Hit and Run, but it still doesn't sound godly or anything.

It's funny because Catria has the same offensive parameters as Roderick, and only slightly better defenses. Roderick has the better base kit for the build, on top of having the easier to set up cav memes.

Best Awakening, best buttslut.

Results of the previous poll. Units like Robin are favored over units like Corrin. News @ 11. What WAS a surprise is that not having ANY Avatar in the story was generally preferred over the Blazing Sword method of making the Avatar a primarily absent character and just being somebody that nods offscreen and does tactician stuff. I actually expected you guys to favor that method over all 3 of the other options.

It was noted that some people just like the ability to customize character options, though. Maybe that's why.

New Poll, this time covering preferred game modes.

strawpoll.me/13286397
strawpoll.me/13286397
strawpoll.me/13286397

How do you make Seliph good? His speed is way too low

This imouto walks over, slaps your round 1 gauntlet pick on the ass, and informs you that you'll be voting for her instead.

What the fuck do you do?

Forgot the actual results. Whoops.

Peri also pulls off the build quite well.

Admittedly the blue spot is probably more contested for cavaliers than fliers.

>cursor highlight over me

Leave this to me, sweetie.

Vote for Sakura instead.

I like Hana

Yeah she has a good 33/33 offensive spread for it. I think the best candidates for FS Lance are Roderick (of course), Peri, Cordelia, and Shanna

Whoops, wrong pic.

Firesweep Lance+ and Hit & Run.
A well-positioned blue flier essentially becomes an unreachable ranged unit, which means their only effective answers are archers or bladetomes. Archers still get completely fucked by TA Ravens, which is still the hardest counterbuild possible and so effective it's borderline unfair, so archers aren't an effective answer. That means the only way to stop them is with a bladetome. You know what else is stopped by a bladetome? Fucking everything. Being uncounterable save for the current meta-defining overpowered shit is a pretty good pedigree.

Why does female Corrin always gets drawn in this pose? And is there a picture of her posing like that naked? 'Cause I'm gonna need it

>Catria and Shanna S
>Cordelia S fucking +
>Camus nowhere to be seen

Someone explain this to me right this instant

Join the Severa Fan Club today!

Vote for whoever's going up against her in round 2 if I have it, and then switch to her side in round 3. I think her round 1 is going to be against Sakura though, who I still don't have, so I'm not worried about that happening.

Looking good, that is exactly the build I want to make with my +Spd/-Def Olwen (except with Moonbow instead of Draconic Aura). Too bad Cecilia has priority so it will have to wait for a bit.

For now I'll have Camus accompany my Reinhardt.

Where the fuck are her toenails.

That sounds like the build I was thinking of, but it still seems troublesome. But part of that is because I think of Catria in a more defensive manner. I've always used her to bait certain units like Ryoma so that she wouldn't have to take a hit, Firesweep doesn't allow that.

my favorite trio of idiots

RAPE SEVERA

AND INIGO AND OWAIN

And the award for most lickable tummy in Fire Emblem goes to...

If only she weren't so bland.

GHB units are shit since they're stuck with neutral IVs.

Fliers are also great for tossing out debuffs like Threatens and Ploys, but it cuts into buff stacking on a hyper offensive flier team. I unironically may have to consider slapping a Panic Ploy of my own on Cherche or Beruka, though it would probably go to the latter since I really want to use the former for a Flier Fortify so I can get that out of Caeda's hands and give her a chance at some survivability.

And yes, Blade tome Spring Camilla is busted as fuck, but any ranged flier option would still be due to the dumb shit some maps allow, especially with repositioning.

Wrong.

Engage in sexual intercourse

My husband

I like Tharja.

Not really. Camus and Xander with neutral IVs are still better than all other red and blue cavs with their respective optimal IVs.

Literally some of the shittiest characters in the series.

What are you talking about