/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Old Thread: The NA version of the game comes out at 9PM PDT.

>[Celestial Demon Tales: Onigashima Rerun]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170614.php
>Period: 6/14 to 6/28
>Rider Kintoki welfare
>Sakata Kintoki, Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Tamamo-no-Mae 5* rotating rateup
>Emiya, Emiya Alter, Suzuka Gozen, Emiya (Assassin) 4* rateup
624 to 6/28 Yorimitsu
>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, the craft essence "beginning of the journey 10 4* exp, 5 fous of each kind, Saber Lily and a 4* of your choosing if you make your account before the 31st of July

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view?pageId=109621090149292559075
mediafire.com/?zirsdmo38wuib2e
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q
grand-fate.tumblr.com/post/125427320164/binding-accounts-restoring-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nguyen here how do i get free gems in this game

/Jannu/ thread.

>>"ROLLRATE_STAR5_SERVANT": "0.8%"
>>"ROLLRATE_STAR4_SERVANT": "1%"
>>"ROLLRATE_STAR3_SERVANT": "3%"
Oh god what happened?

Are the Master Orders even useful?

So this guy is Shirou if he was adopted by Kirei instead? When do I get to roll him?

You crawled out of your shithole of a general.

>Two fucking hours left

which is yfw English client opens

Two hours until the NApocalypse

Stop posting that literal prostitute in these threads, she's worse than Kiara. At least Kiara does it for pleasure.

I hate Raita and the game would be better without his garbage art.

Fuck off Kawakamifag

So basically if i get that dude called Weaver or something i instantly win everything in the game and don;t have to worry about grinding unnecessary shit and only on getting the waifus i want?

Nice shitpost, at least format it better next time.

Isn't that the dude with the Winged Dragon of Ra

Post what you're rolling for

Free 4
>Berseker
Quartz Roll
>Waver
Other alternatives
>EMIYA/Jeanne

>"ROLLRATE_STAR6_SERVANT": "0,1%"
>ROLLRATE_STAR5_SERVANT": "6%"
>"ROLLRATE_STAR4_SERVANT": "14%"
>"ROLLRATE_STAR3_SERVANT": "30%"

Holy fuck, they are adding Grands to the Gacha

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure the culture and user composition of this thread will remain unchanged even with the release of the NA version. There's absolutely no reason to specially enjoy these last 2-3 threads of JP-only availability because everything will just remain as it was.

Right?

None of you are actually going to play on NA as your main server, right?

This is my wife, that other guy can fuck off

Kill yourself newfag piece of shit we don't make threads at bump limit, wait until page 8 next time.

>futabafags

No. Waver is the best enabler in the game, but by himself he's useless and weak. You need someone strong he can buff for you to steamroll the game. You also need to invest a lot of QP and materials in leveling his skills before you get to that point.

The time has come.

----

"Senpai? Senpai, are you awake?"

The door to my room slides open, and Mashu peeks her head in. What's she doing here this late...?

"Oh. My apologies, senpai," she says, tweaking her fingers around the bridge of her glasses. "I assumed you'd be coming to tonight's event."

Event... I thought we'd already killed the last of those strange little creatures. Mashu just shakes her head at me. "Oh, no, senpai, that one's ended. I was referring to the deathmatch."

Well, that's good. I was mortified thinking of fighting those ghastly little chibis again. Wait. What was that about a deathmatch?

"Senpai, please calm down for a moment!" Mashu tugs on my sleeve incessantly as I storm down the hallway. She would probably tear my arm out if she was doing it any harder, but I don't slow down. I should have known. I should have known the second I summoned our newest Servant that this would happen. The way my headstrong Servant glared at the newcomer, that devilish grin he gets when he stares at suicide. Maybe if I get there in time a Command Seal will set this right.

At the end of this hall at the back of the Chaldea facility, there's a door that I don't recognize. It's not hard to guess from the commotion that something is going on behind it, so I slap it open. What I see steals my breath.

The room is hardly a room at all; it's like I've stepped through a portal into an arena under a wide-open sky. A hologram, or magical illusion of some sort? A sea of bodies are arranged across grandstands, surrounding what I can only assume is some sort of coliseum floor. All the Servants that I've summoned have crowded themselves into this place and vied for the best seats. I think I see Nero shilling corn dogs on the far side, Vlad pushing a cumbersome cart behind her. But none of them are who I'm here for right now. My eyes guide themselves down towards the arena, and to a particular Servant stretching up before his big moment.

>"ROLLRATE_STAR0_SERVANT": "0.00001%"
Holy fuck, I will never roll Manjew.

i dont read nip well and i only started JP 4 months ago

who /alter/ here?

wait until page 8 next time you try to make a thread

Stop

How to play FGO on PC with Memu

Turning on virtualization in your boot menu when you restart your computer for a boost in performance might be necessary. You can look up how to do this via google and enable it then. Mine was in CPU settings and had a description about how it was for running multiple systems.

How to play FGO on PC with Memu

1 Install Memu
2 Install this memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2017/03/11/memu-android-5-1-rc5-is-released/
3 Download this and extract it drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8bOUrdQCZRLS0xUkJoNTJXa00/view?pageId=109621090149292559075

Alternate link if that one doesn't work
mediafire.com/?zirsdmo38wuib2e

4 Open Multi Memu (NOT memu) and import that unrared file, this can take a while and it might sit on 99% for a bit but be patient
5 Open the bottom emulator on the multi memu list by selecting it then hitting start, you might want to consider going to settings gear on the toolbar there and doubling the memory to 2048, I guess it actively chooses how much of your memory to use and saving+restarting. Even more might be a better idea if you can spare it. 4096 would be want you want then.(Obviously if you don't have a lot of RAM then choosing to increase your memory would be a bad idea, but nobody should be having trouble switching to 2048 these days unless they're on a really low spec laptop IMO)
6 Just go to play store and download Fate Grand Order (English) from it and you are done. You can tell the English one from the Jap one if it says (English) OR its lacking the millions of downloads button when you inspect it

I've done all this and it launches, it just says the servers aren't ready for us to play until tonight.

Here's a video if this is easier for you

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gvd1dUuG2Q

I'll put reroll info in another post

No community ever survives a translation release unscathed.

I'll take Futaba over a prostitute any day.

YAMERO

>"ROLLRATE_STAR5_SERVANT": "6%"
>"ROLLRATE_STAR4_SERVANT": "14%"
>"ROLLRATE_STAR3_SERVANT": "30%"

Threads go into sage after 750 posts.

In every general I reside I make the threads exactly at 750 because it's within the site rules.
You don't like it? Do the threads earlier then because starting today Im migrating here.

Also I will always use pics of the waifus I like, get used to it.

Why do we call Long hair guy Waver?

Well, I hope you're ready for the NA server to shut down in less than 4 months

Might as well just ask "who /reddit/ here"

>waifus
Fuck off.

I pity the newfags that listen to reddit-cancer "advice" like 3* and lower units being viable, or that Camelot and further aren't impossibly hard.

>"ROLLRATE_STAR5_SERVANT": "0%"

I push my way past Asterios and ignore his complaints over spilled ice cream as I charge down the steps, and shout Lancer's name over the clamor. The blue hound freezes mid-stretch, and his head turns in my direction sweating and with all the pallor of a child who's been caught stealing from the cookie jar. His eyes dart left and right looking for an escape route, but I've already reached the wall outlining the arena. He flinches as I repeat his name, and demand an explanation.

"M-Master!" he exclaims, sheepishly scratching his head. "What are you doing here?" Lancer spots Mashu behind me, and his temper flares. "What did ya go telling Master for, traitor?! You said you'd keep quiet!"

Mashu adjusts her glasses and assures him that she promised no such thing. Lancer blanches once he realizes that his fellow Servant has betrayed him twice-over and can no longer depend on her aid in wriggling out of his punishment. He clears his throat and tries his best to sound charming. "Well, Master, it's just that ever since you summoned that Rider, I've been itching to fight him."

I raise my hand, brandishing my Command Seals. Lancer gasps and waves his hands negatively. "No, wait! Let me explain!"

"Yo, Lancer! There a problem?" Another voice calls out to my Servant, and we both turn to face its owner, the aforementioned Rider. A green-haired, handsome young man by the name of Achilles, balancing his simple black spear upon his shoulder and boasting a cocky smile. "Are you backing out, or is this fight starting soon?"

His words remind me. I have two Servants to scold. Rider starts in surprise as I turn the Command Seals on him. I don't care who, someone is going to tell me where the hell this coliseum came from, and what exactly is happening. It turns out to be Mashu.

"Senpai, Lancer issued a challenge to Rider shortly after he first arrived, specifically to the death. Dr. Roman and I believed you would consider that a waste."

>making a thread this early
Fuck off newfag

Nah I can't wait that long for my favourites to reach NA

Will probably just use NA as a way to release my gacha urges when I'm hoarding on JP

We don't say waifus here you ironic steamweeb.

stop with this fucking fake bullshit
fuck off secondary go read fucking something else

seiba?

It's a US board. What do you think?

Tutorial Redman
Free Carmilla
Hoard Quartz like a madman if NA gets summer, get platinum mad if I roll a gold there but not a single one in my JP account.

Is NA getting the same events as JP? So basically, we're literally starting all over if we decide to restart?

Why is everyone worried about rerolling? Can you not unlock the characters you want later?

That everyone here will play the jp version since it's fucking 2 years ahead and the na version will never catch up.

>Free Carmilla
For what purpose

cool so now everyone knows to report your early threads you cancerous fuck.
>waifus
Kiill yourself or go back to /feg/

Format it better you stupid faggot.

yeah

That's certainly true. It took a long time to summon these two. Having to dredge them up again would be a pain in the ass.

"Is that really what you should be concerned about, Master?!" Lancer asks, but I ignore him and tell Mashu to continue.

"We decided that for the safety of the involved parties a neutral ground for trial by combat should be provided at Chaldea. We used a blend of thaumaturgy and formalcraft to construct a room--specifically this one--where a Servant could suffer injury unto point of death without disappearing, instead entering a brief period of hibernation to recollect lost mana and reconstitute their form."

The technical intricacies are lost on me, but I think I get it. So long as they're in this room, my Servants won't be able to accidentally kill each other. Mashu affirms that I have the gist. I furrow my eyebrows and glare at Lancer, who smiles nervously.

"C'mon Master, you need to lighten up a little. Chaldea's already seen to the collateral, so let me an' Rider blow off a little steam!"

"I certainly don't mind," Rider remarks. "I'm looking forward to making this hound eat his spear and his words alike." Lancer glares at him with all the disdain I’d expect after that insult, but when he looks back at me he seems more eager than he does offended.

“Do you see, Master? I’ve just gotta fight this guy. Braggarts are made to be torn down!”

Braggart? I’m not sure I follow his logic, since Lancer was the one to issue this childish challenge in the first place. But… I ask Mashu if she’s absolutely sure this is safe. She nods. “Arash-san was kind enough to test our system the other day, and it worked as intended.” All this violence going on behind my back is starting to worry me, but if they’re certain that it’s safe I suppose I suppose I should let them have their fun.

im just keeping my hopes up
if i just pretend it'll all be okay right
i just want to actually be able to read my husbandos dialogue

What the fuck is happening to /fgog/?

Same events, same gacha, same everything.

Morons with brain trauma from other mobages. Rerolling is not needed in this game, but they'll still waste days of their lives on it.

You need to go back

> "Senpai, Lancer issued a challenge to Rider shortly after he first arrived, specifically to the death. Dr. Roman and I believed you would consider that a waste."
> implying Lancer wouldn't just throw down the murder runes on the spot and issue an immediate challenge
Fucking Taigafag, what a fail.

Reroll info

data/data/com.aniplex.fategrandorder/files

That's the destination

Open ES File Explorer on Memu and then hit the white block near the top in the blue area, it has a percent on it. Then up above that there should be an address bar, at the very left of it hit the / symbol

Then you should see the data folder, go into it and then go into yet another data folder, now scroll down until you find com.aniplex.fategrandorder

Then just do Remember you can save your account by following this so you could use this for your phone.

grand-fate.tumblr.com/post/125427320164/binding-accounts-restoring-data

June 25th my ass

Rate my patrician taste

Yep. Expect the server to shut don pretty quickly since nobody will want to wait years for their favorite character to be added.

I dont need to deal with virtualization if all im doing is using it to reroll?

Getting both Heracles and AHCHAH from tutorial and chosen 4.
Rerolling to insanity for Waver.
From the JP account I have in Babylon I can't see a better option.

>can't even get a good quality image

>culture
>shitposting general with waifufags and /b/ tier shitposters
>true TMfags are in minority

new players who aren't autistic enough to play a visual novel they can't read
and we're here to stay~~~

lol are theyre any like cool ninja charcters in this game? i love ninjas like hanzo hattori lol he should be in this game

WAKE ME UP WHEN THIS IS OVER

“Gee, thanks Master!” Lancer laughs, giddy at the chance to battle an opponent he views as his equal. The blue hound gives me a wave goodbye and returns to his starting corner. “Don’t worry, I’ll put on a great show for you!”

He leaves, but Rider lingers for a moment, giving me a curious look. I ask him if there was something he had to say.

“Yeah. Don’t mean to pry, Master, but I was wondering is all.” Rider’s tiptoeing around me, like he’s afraid he’s hitting some sore spot of mine. “You seemed real pissed there when you came storming in, but not so much as me as…” he glances back at the blue spearman. “That guy is special to you, isn’t he?”

Special? I mull over the word in my head. Yeah, I suppose Lancer is special. He’s been a reliable Servant, and I can’t count the number of times he’s saved my life since I came to Chaldea. But it’s not just him in particular. Moreso…

I recall the scene vividly. Searing, orange flames have scourged an entire city. For miles around me there’s only death, and the raging ghosts of what were once people. In front of me towers a great structure, a monument of mankind’s sins called a Holy Grail. And its guardian, a stoic black swordswoman wielding a cursed holy sword. I’m on the ground, flattened by her last strike. Every nerve in my body is screaming at me to move, to get away from this Servant, but I can’t respond to them. It’s hurting worse than I’d ever imagined I could hurt just to stay awake right now. To my right, I see Mashu -- no, Shielder. Her Noble Phantasm saved us all from certain death just now, but the effort’s drained her. She’s as paralyzed as I am, her shield out of reach. Behind me, Caster and Archer have fallen. The only other survivor of this twisted Grail War is using his staff to struggle back to his feet, but he’s moving too slowly. He can’t stop our enemy in this state.

>In every general I reside I make the threads exactly at 750
Sounds like you only go to shit generals that love to clitter the board
>waifus
Fuck off back there

0/10 no merlin or waver

Reminder to wait a few weeks before selling your jp account. Right now the prices have tanked from all the westerners dumping their accounts to main NA, but they should eventually come back up..

>Already missed a ton of events and content including servants, some of which already said to not be returning
>Will actually be able to read the game and its story

I want Altera. Everything else is secondary.

Why did you grail bull man?

Yes. Orleans will return to being ridiculously hard to purge and we'll have a lot of fun.

>game isn't even out yet
>the newfags are already drowning /fgog/'s usual shitposting in their stupidity
Is this the end? Are all the old memes going to die out all at once?

Shitposting because people think it's fun to pretend to be a newfag

fake news

who?

(You)

>Command Seal
fuck off cuck

L I T E R A L
P R O S T I T U T E
Pleasures old men for money!
Except none of them want her because she's an old hag!

Most ppl in here is gay

>Tutorial
Liz, Martha, or Emiya
>Free
Herc
>Gacha
Waver + Jeanne is ideal, but I want Jannu more

Good.

It's just the usual shitposters false-flagging from left to right.

It's to show he's a pro at prepping the bull.

Not him, but she's pretty good after getting her third skill.

Whoops, you have to do this in case that other thread goes down.

>delete everything in the shared_prefs folder and the *save.dat files in the "files" folder and it worked perfectly.

Then you just launch and try again, your initial rolls are apparently separated. So after you get some starting rolls you have to do a small mission then you can get another? Or so I read.

Even Archer, the bizarre, corrupted Servant that joined me when he should have died is unconscious, unable to keep up with the swordsmanship of this foe.

The enemy, Saber, steps forward and raises her twisted holy blade. I can see mana in the air around us funneling itself into her blade as she pulls it behind her, ready to unleash her Noble Phantasm. I try to raise my arm, but my body refuses to move at my command. The enemy Servant is looking right at me as she prepares her final stroke.

“Excalibur…”

I grit my teeth, only to feel a great burst of wind over me. A shadow leaps in-between me and the enemy Servant. My Servant rushes the other, his holy sword a gleaming point of light against the collected mass of shadow.

“--MORGAN!”
“CROCEA MARS!”

Two Noble Phantasms collide, and the resulting flash blinds me…

Moreso, I’ve lost a Servant before. It’s not an experience I want to repeat. Rider’s face sobers, he reads the expression on my face and I feel he understands what I mean more acutely than most. “Yeah, I understand what it’s like to lose someone important to you. You want me to spare him, right?”

It’s embarrassing. But he’s right.

Rider grins at my quiet request, and his eyes look as if they’re sparkling. “I’ve never been one to turn down a beautiful woman’s request. If I can get him to concede, then I will; that’s a hero’s word.” He winks at me, and with a wave departs to his own corner of the battlefield. Mashu clears her throat and reminds me that we should probably get to our seats. I wasn’t aware we had any reserved. She points a few rows up.

“I asked Archer to save spots for us.”

I can see the white-haired Servant from here, trying to flag us down with a corn dog in hand. We go back up the steps to the correct row and shimmy over to where he’s waiting, a pair of open seats beside him. I greet him, and he responds cordially as we sit.

>Free/Tutorial
Any combination of Hercules, Redman, Martha or TamaCat
>Quartz
Weiba
>Alternatives
Would be happy with Seiba too really