What car do you aspire to own in your lifetime /o?

What car do you aspire to own in your lifetime /o?

>pic related

One that I passes safety inspections so I can legally drive it.

A volvo p1800, saab 9-5 aero and a volvo 142.

Fuck cash for clunkers. All the good 90s fords were killed by that. All that are left are rust buckets and very overpriced ones.

and some other stuff too but this in restored

Cool as fuck.

Absolutely love its lines. Interior is aesthetic aswell and has a decent PRV in it

newest possible white 911 turbo/s 700hp+, basically madmanmobile
lada niva, yellow or plum
basically any hot hatch for touge battles
w140 s600

I would also go for the le mans version due to its increased rarity. At first I thought the headlights were horrid but they're growing on me

my nigga

Though unless I win some major lottery that shit isn't happening.

A310 headlights are peak aesthetic but I prefer the glass back of the v6 and A610. A610 pop up lights look retarded desu and don't really fit

This or pic related.

I will have one some day

one of these passed me on the interstate the other day. they are freaking amazing

>having to pass safety inspections

left-right, top-bottom project, collector's piece, DD, weekend cruiser, special occasion.

I'd like to buy a Tahoe soon and level it out with the police steelies for something low-effort, then move on to buy the 7 series when I have a usable garage. Afterwards it's just a matter of really pushing up on the social ladder

Unimog. Only euro machine I truly envy.

R5 Turbo, A310 GT, Porsche 928 S4, 944S, 964 Turbo, Mercedes 190 2.5 16v ( maybe an Evo II lol ), SL Pagode, Saab 900 Aero, BMW M3 Cecotto...

Are those logging machine tires?

always loved Lincoln Towncars for some reason

>the only time i might be able to afford one is when i graduate pharmacy school and they're shooting up in price

y-yamate

this too but owning it would probably be a pain in the ass

its a tractor. why do you want one? it isnt even capable of going 80mph

It can go anywhere. I would like to take a long vacation out west in one. I really like those expedition-version ones people make.

A blob eye WRX or Sti, preferably STi though.

I would love to get a first gen STI. The mean eye generation, the ones that look like the 22B or just the 22B itself. However, that seems virtually impossible.

an 04 WRX by itself is hard enough to find not beaten to shit or modified like garbage.

2.5RS plus STI conversion and replica 22b flares is what you wang.

I've thought about that. I have a 97 OBS and the body is pretty old but I've modded it a bit. I was thinking about doing an STI swap and building it from the ground up like that. But it's really expensive

just got get a crown vic
basically the same car

I'm a simple man with simple needs
>pretty much any mid or rear engine flat 6 porsche
>any 80's space wedge with pop ups (cocaine and protractor included)
>3rd gen gm f body (firebird will not fulfill the above requirement)