/ITALIA/

/ITALIA/ general
Because anything that isn't italian is inferior.

>post your italian cars
>discuss italian cars
>pray to our Alfa Romeo gods

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/amp12267085/alfa-romeo-5-series-rival-delayed/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8onEADtBmw
japan-partner.com/Auto/24445/Alfa Romeo/Alfa GTV/car-for-sale.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iCY3klyDpCE
garage-italya.co.jp
garage-italya.co.jp/classiche/アルファロメオ-164q4
autoscout24.it/risultati?mmvmk0=6&mmvmd0=18681&mmvco=1&pricefrom=0&powertype=kw&atype=C&ustate=N,U&sort=mileage&desc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_DRsrO1Tayw
topgear.es/pruebas/alfa-romeo-giulia-qv-bmw-m4-m-competition-170736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>new Alfa Romeo SUV in 2018
>new E segment Alfa Romeo in 2018 (Alfetta, maybe)
>Giulietta replacement in 2019

It's official, Alfa Romeo is reborn.

ALFA #1

Only a few more weeks of decent driving weather unfortunately.

why not a replacement for this? it is all i want to buy. please not a suv or crossover.

I wish, a Giulia wagon would be godlike. But unfortunately, it seems the market tendency is SUVs.

i have no need or desire to own a suv. all i want is a nice car with the trunkspace of the wagon.

and i really hate tall cars like crossovers.

>and i really hate tall cars like crossovers.
I hear you.

Right? We need high-performance wagons that can actually turn (looking at you Audi).

a jaguar would be fine.

>2018
2021 actually
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/amp12267085/alfa-romeo-5-series-rival-delayed/

>mid size coupe

YES PLEASE

M5 E60

Italy is a fucking shithole desu

Here's my 96' Fiat Coupe.
Sorry about the Ferrari badge, the guy i bought it from put it on there.
It's the 16V 2.0 without a turbo.
Sorry - i'm a slavshit and the roads are 50% hole, it would have been a waste (and there are basically none of them being sold here, this was the rare one in good condition.)

>t. Mohamed (((refugee))) Al Isis

Nice.

Now swap the 5 cylinder Pratola serra 16v in become a madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8onEADtBmw

They don't make M5 wagons anymore though.

I've been thinking about doing that.
But i'm a Serb with limited resources.
I earn like 200$ a month and i bought this car for 2500$.
The only problem are the roads - driving regulations favor coruption too (who knew!?). Cops will pull you over for going 10km/h over the limit and deliver retarded fines.
It's a mighty fun car even with that engine and the owner preserved it extremely well - it looks new!
I'll do an engine swap one day - i'm not planning on selling it in the next 15 years, there's time.

Who knew weebs also had taste?

japan-partner.com/Auto/24445/Alfa Romeo/Alfa GTV/car-for-sale.html

Are you serious?

They have and hard on and buy every single car produced by the Italians.

They also have every kind of shop for hystoric cars and legends, plus clubs where you can find the most genuine fans ever.

Meems aside, how worried should we be about the reliability?

Reliability of what?

same as any new car. it takes a few years to iron out bugs. i feel sorry for the beta testers.

>beta testers.
Alfa testers.

Nips love Italian cars.
Weebs, on the other hand...

imagine how bad the tesla model 3's being made right now by hand are.

Postan the sound of my people

youtube.com/watch?v=iCY3klyDpCE

:^)

WTF not even a single rev?
most pointless car video ever

B-but I was alone :(
I'll rev it a bit tomorrow in sport mode with a friend.

i've done plenty of youtube car sound videos alone, just place your phone a few feet behind the exhaust, get in the car and that's it

garage-italya.co.jp

cmon MJet git gud
i hope this works lmao

Fugg, that sounds good.

garage-italya.co.jp/classiche/アルファロメオ-164q4

HHNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

Also, al these SZ muh fuckin dick

Can we just talk about these rear seats?

IT'S PERFECTION

it's fuckin wonderful

I have the 5 cylinder turbo version in the same color.
Felt like a missile when I first got it and had all the boost leaks fixed. Electrics started glitching out after a while.
Right now I'm planning on getting a chip to boost up the power a bit.

Its a lot of fun when everything works as it should, which admittedly is rare. 90% of the time I feel like its not boosting as it should.

sorry to break it to you homos but italian cars, especially alfa romeo, are absolute trash. ferrari and lamborghini aside, normal italian brands are absolute shit.
>terrible driving and steering feel
>absolutely shit reliability
>most alfas look like literal dogshit
jesus, I even drove an alfa romeo mito or whatever the fuck it's called tonight, the 1.4 turbo 170hp one and it was atrocious.
how can italians make such a shit feeling car is beyond me.
I even have an older lancia and some of the decisions that went into that car are questionable at best. it's like they're trying to make a good car but the people working on them are mentally retarded and fuck it up in various places.
and that alfa from tonight goddamn, even a fucking vw golf has better steering feel and they are absolute trash in that regard.

>terrible driving and steering feel

Even a Panda has a good steering feel you lying busrider

>ive never driven a car with an engine bigger than 1.5 litres
Its easy to make shitty steering components feel tight if your top speed is 60 kph

except you're wrong. drive more cars. the steering in the alfa was floaty at best. in no way close to the direct feel you have in older bmws for example.
I havent driven newer cars by alfa so i'm not gonna comment on that. but everything I drove so far has been shit

Can Alfa into rwd?
And am I dumb for considering a v6 spider for 3k yuros?

R8 muh itabike

what did he mean by that

I think he's suffering brain damage

>most alfas look like literal dogshit

Here's your (You), now please, don't trashtalk about my waifu.

I dunno man, I drove wrx subi and Audi RS 4 and at least for the RS I can say it has a boring steering
the free play is too long and at higher speeds the steering is way two sensitive
at least my Punto is smart enough to regulate the input that at higher speeds it gets less so that you have more high speed precision

E63 Wagon

I WANT IT
this looks better than the actual giulia

fucking kill yourself you three cylinder diesel punto faggot

Italian cars are notorious for LOOKING good, but not necessarily for being cars you can put a massive amount of miles on the odo with.

>opinions

Check this: autoscout24.it/risultati?mmvmk0=6&mmvmd0=18681&mmvco=1&pricefrom=0&powertype=kw&atype=C&ustate=N,U&sort=mileage&desc=1

you know what? i would probably be the first to buy one. god knows alfa would probably put in an automatic or something stupid though.
make mine rwd and stick.

Same thing with most of their clothing too... high fashion is good looks you can wear a handful of times

Oh Italy

guys im thinking of getting a 159 wagon
JTDM 1.9, 2.0 or 2.4

from what I hear the 1.9 is reliable, but dont know about the others

Did you know mjet sold his mother's car so he could afford a Punto?
I wish I was making this up.

>buying high fashion

Are you aware of the fact that most of "high fashion" brands produces in China and shitholes with third world manufacture and then sell you at premium price?

It's like paying premium for a Mercedes CLA with a 1.5 Renault diesel inside, which many people actually do...

Seeeeeeeexy

They're all reliable, however between these engines I'd pick either the 1.9 (150 hp) or preferably the 2.0 jtdm.

Could be easily tuned for extra hp.

The 2.4 5 cylinders actually sounds good: youtube.com/watch?v=_DRsrO1Tayw

HNNNGGGH

I want one of these + pic related

but who wants a mercedes? cars are made no better than a kia.

[HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE]

shibbler you are fuckin stuped

My father bought 3 Mercedes (little family car - they do not use if often) all new, one after one when it was time to change car, but they were pleb tier MB.

>A Class W169 (seriously this was good)
>B Class W245 (noisy piece of shit with truck tier steering)
>B Class W246 (completely garbage / rebadged Nissan-Renault)

All these cars were not cheap trims and engines but they weren't nowhere luxurious or premium, apart from the W169 that at least was well made and an intelligent car.

Since when I brought him at a Lexus dealership he totally regretted his previous purchases and now he's at his second Lexus.

Moral: pleb tier mercedes are bouth either by normies who are not into cars and think they're buying something nice with their money, driven by the misleading marketing, and poor people / retarded who cannot afford even a pleb tier mercedes but they ask for credit and spend 10 years paying for their plebmobile that in their head makes them look rich.

the 75 and 155 are the perfect alfas
and I'd buy them in an instant but cant because of the reliability issues

no less reliable than german or french cars

agree. german cars kick my ass

How and where does one get access to a bodykit like that

facebook com /sdaerodynamics/

It's ridiculous. Those $1,000 shoes and $10,000 suits are made in the same place using the same materials to make $10 shoes and $100 suits.

High fashion = scam of the century.

you're having a 10k dollar suit made you'll go to a tailor directly and have it fitted
Any suit over 500 dollars will be fitted. unless you're an idiot

they were supposed to make this, but they did the stelvio instead

shame really
I would have bought it

Basically the bodykit in the OP just for the wagon is the next best thing

topgear.es/pruebas/alfa-romeo-giulia-qv-bmw-m4-m-competition-170736

If you don't understand english, use google translate.

TL;DR: Giulia>M4 CP

>english
Meant spanish.

I like almost everything about AR except the fiat connection which is too bad to ignore and nothing nice itlaian design can compensate for.

Top Gear is the only company who shills for the Alfa so much.
Guess the FCA marketing money is getting pumped in

>believing this

Paying for ONE minor magazine to shill about your car means nothing if you don't corrupt also the local magazines of every country.

This is Something only the Germans cold do since their industry is based on marketing and WE WUZ BEST ENGINEERS AND SHIET

>reliability
/thread

>minor
I am talking about Top Gear in general.
Same with the Top Gear TV show.
What makes it more suspicious is that Chris Harris preferred the M3 and C63 in his initial Giulia test drive but he shilled for the Alfa like crazy in the TG Giulia review

That would be a possibility IF they also talked so good about the Stelvio, which they didn't.