Other urls found in this thread:

adclassix.com/a4/87toyotamr2.html
cleggengine.com/94-04-toyota-2995-3-0l-v6-crankshaft-kit.html
flatlander-ipp.nl/hpkits/pek-toyota.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

What's good Toyota br/o/s?

Planning to drive it tomorrow since I don't think I'm going out today.

Finished cleaning Corolla inside out and switched to winter tires. Winter is super comfy, but kinda annoying too.

What it like to own that car? I want one myself but I'm a bit paranoid without an airbag.

It's fun to drive since it's RWD, manual, and turbo making it easy to slide in the rain. Grabs attention from car enthusiasts, there has been several times where I've received thumbs up and compliments. It has electrical gremlins from old age. I don't recommend it as a dd unless you have a backup ride (just in case a coolant hose breaks or something) and don't mind 20mpg. The fact it doesn't have an airbag doesn't bother me since I took it out of my dd and I also ride motorcycles. Just make the hg has been changed regardless if it's NA or not. I recommend the HKS stopper gasket since it can handle 1000hp.

Hello Veeky Forums
My mk3 supra has been idle hunting
it will bounce between 1000 to 2000 rpm's when idle
it doesnt do this while im driving
any thoughts on what could be the issue and is it to safe to drive the car while its doing this? As in i wont be stuck on the side of the road

MAP or MAF sensor, could also be the wiring

i need a comprehensive parts catalog

More Toyota-chans, おねがいします…

so I decided to drive like a hooligan for the first time in the AW11
I floored it around corners and got the rear end loose a whole bunch. really easy to do, though I didn't realize my normal driving (which is a bit spirited, I admit) was that close to the limit.
It's not like I was driving really fast, but it was pretty easy to control once I learned how it would react.

lots of fun, 10/10

Will the car hold up for about a week/2weeks you think til I have the time and money to drop on it ?

I think so but I'm not 100% confident
At least it's not stalling

Toyota parts over stock dot com

That RCR echo review was entertaining as an echo driver.

So question my T/o/yota bros I want to get rid of my 2001 Camry and want a Corolla what makes people like the 1998s compared to vvt-i in later models.

Also my echo (2001) could use an engine overhaul/rebuild. Is there a way I can find someone to help me as I don't have a garage

can anyone find anything about this article or the car in it?! please.

This is my jank ass '94 Pickup. It's a 4speed, 22RE. I'm having an issue where the 15A EFI fuse will pop when I crank it over. I replaced the EFI relay today. It is still good.
The fuel pump is working still because if I put a 30A fuse in it will fire up for a second and then the fuse will pop.
I hope you guys have some leads.

would bang

The older corollas are cheaper in general that's why people love them so much

Find a family or friend with a garage or ask your local Facebook car group.

Looks like it might have just been an advertisement.
This is the best resolution I could find for ya.
adclassix.com/a4/87toyotamr2.html

>1987 Toyota MR2 original vintage advertisement. With shot of Craig Horning, winner of the IMSA Firestone Stock Endurance Series covering 4,800 miles in ten separate races over one year. Drive a winner's car. MR2.

Bad ground somewhere

cheers, found an even larger one thanks to your post.

Yeah the bed is rusted to fuck I need to ground it on something better.

couldn't find anymore on it. :( tried google/youtube. can't find shit :( just want a few more pictures.

I realized i have more Veeky Forums related meme than /hg/
ill dump when 300

>its rape time

>those wheels
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh muh dick

i need some of these. constant erection.

>Intel integrated graphics

>tfw I'm gonna go take a look at some Celicas to buy as my first car soon
Anything I should look out for?
They're all in the 100-200k range.
Don't try to recommend me anything else, I'm a yuropoor, it's hard af to find any decent used japanese cars here.

>I'm a yuropoor
no wonder its hell, satan

montage needs more tacomas

why is it crumpled like that? i thought the engine would help against crashes

>poorqualitybait.jpg

Oil consumption or leak and rust underneath, basically the usual things you look for when buying a car

If you wanna join the montage post proof and year.
For complete details see

make sure its a turbo awd version.

Sadly I'm lazy

>tfw brake light warning light still on
>tfw still haven't resoldered the dumb circuit
>tfw coilovers soon
>tfw car stopped burning assloads of oil and dipstick has been sitting at full for the past 300 miles
Good feels lads. good feels.

Did you check your brake fluid level?
I need to resolder mine too.
What setup did you buy?
>tfw mine leaks oil (probably burns it too but leaks it more)

>Did you check your brake fluid level?
Yeah, just switched over to fresh DOT4 through the whole system. Front top slide pins are still seizing though, so I'll sand them down sometime this week.
>What setup did you buy
Megan EZ street IIs just so I can get muh adjustable damping. I'll probably swap spring rates from the 14/8 to an 18/12 when it actually gets more serious and can go fast.

Small valve cover leaks but I think the cylinders might have just been kinda rusty. Also 20w-50 with lucas oil additive helps a LOT with oil burning.

wut

Its Halloween costume

New yota to join the 90 ls400 and 79 cressida, paid a grand for it with 91k miles.

06 scion tc ft. 1990 ls400. 2AZ/5mt. Anybody with a cool tc, i havent seen a ton of them modded out. Seems like a cool starting point for a project though.

Thanks for contributing user

no worries, just building the fleep, also for the collage i sold the 95 ls400 with soy sauce on the hood, got a $4900 offer on it. i was only into it $387, r.i.p to the cleanest ls i have seen in my area. heres another one for the soy sauce fleet if you wanna throw it on the collage.

Will RIP the top 95 LS user. I will test both tC pics and use the one that better suites the 4"x2" crop

Forgot to trip

>bump

anyone know where i can get a high compression rebuild kit for a 1MZ?

unless you're boosting it, it's really just a waste of time
the chassis can handle pretty well after suspension mods, but so can any other car
-t. guy that spent too much money on his tc

Someone through the trd catalog at this one... Doesnt trd make an s/c kit for these? Idk how long ill keep it, but dammit ill have fun while its mine.

Haha good luck with that build some guy did it with custom work
-Block Overbored 0.5mm (0.020")
-Arias Custom-Forged Pistons (9.0:1 Compression Ratio)
-Eagle 22R Custom-Machined Connecting Rods
-Balanced, Magnafluxed and Micropolished Crankshaft
-ARP Head Studs
-ARP Main Studs
-Toyota Avalon VVT-i MLS Head Gaskets
-King Bearings

Btw what are you planning to do, turbo it? Toyota makes MLS hg and you can put high compression Wisco H22 prelude pistons but you have to recut the valve reliefs.

But to answer your question, good luck. These engines aren't popular with tuners so no body has kits readily available. You can try asking for a forged kit by scrolling towards the bottom here: cleggengine.com/94-04-toyota-2995-3-0l-v6-crankshaft-kit.html

Here I found it. Go to #16
flatlander-ipp.nl/hpkits/pek-toyota.shtml

If they don't make the parts anymore, don't be surprised and just kys for picking to build a 1MZ

What's the issue with your tail lights? One of my brake lights goes out when I turn my headlights on and I have no clue why? Any ideas?

No issue with my taillights. The taillight fault detector box has some cracked solder joints. Me and a lad fixed the majority of them as best we could with a flathead screwdriver and a blowtorch, but it still lights up the warning light on the dash. Once I resolder the board it'll fix that issue.

You either have a short circuit somewhere that pops up when a relay is opened or a badly cut wire that doesn't get enough power once the headlights start drawing from the system. Get to tracing lad.

That must feel good.

No problem with my Corolla, but my previous car, a Mazda 3, was burning oil like no tomorrow, I ended up selling it, turned out the engine was just junk overall, needed new piston rings and valve seals.

went on the local toegay last night, didnt see anyone else apart from an audi

phone camera shit itself on this pic

Nothing wrong with my tailights either, sounds like you have a short or bad connection somewhere.

guy with the 1g solara, can you tell me what its like having a 2dr v6? i bet its comfy

The TRD supercharger (for the tC) usually lasts less than 5000 miles. It's not just a common problem, it happens to them all, which is why they were discontinued so quickly. Finding one now would be about impossible, and if you did, you'd have to get the blower rebuilt. There used to be places dedicated specifically for upgrading that kit. The engine is pretty low compression so a turbo kit would be fine, even though it's obviously expensive for a quality one. But you wouldn't have to touch the internals and could safely push 275-300 hp.

I've got the 07 tC in the catalog, here's a pic from a couple days ago to update. I can provide proof if necessary

>look into getting SC for 1zz so I can have the nice whine and be one class up in which has worse drivers than my current class
>mfw imagining figuring out an intercooler in MR and sc placement in tiny engine bay

new pic for 05 sienna

In my 1988 mr2 aw11 my gear shifter squeaks like a motherfucker whenever I go from third to first to initiate drift. Could it be low transmission fluid or something more sinister? Or is this normal?

I have a 2 door i6. It's pretty comfy on the highway but hektik in the rain

Will update user

Why are you doing this user?

Low transmission fluid would be a louder than usual trans at any rpm. Where is the squeak coming from?

Is it worth buying a high mileage mr-s?

no unless you plan on 2ZZ swapping it because 1ZZs are shit

welp. it looks like i'm sticking with the 22R after all.

>waiting for the call from the shop to get my car back after the rust repairs

reeeeee htfu cunts

I like my car

i picture that guy and the old guy with the RX7 being friends or neighbours

Thats hella cute

REEEEEEEEE
damnit, i warned them about it, and it happened.

for some reason in australia at the moment there are a bunch of sw20 windscreens getting around that have been labelled aw11 ones.

they're getting another one in tomorrow, hopefully its the right one.

I'm heavily considering buying a 86gt or Gts.
anyone here have any experience with the vehicle pros - cons or any additional information I can use to sway me in either direction

about a year ago I posted some pics I took with the same g35 guy and posted it on here. guuuud times, can post more if anyone is interested
damn, I love the way you shoot with your black car. I personally have trouble doing so
swap the tires and that thing will just grip even harder with the way you drive. MR2s are like that up to a certain point lol
wtf is this
GOOD FUCKING LUCK!
btw Nissan z31 wheels look very similar with the center cap off, paint them white and print those stickers and you might be onto something
sure, 1zzs are decently reliable and usable. think Miata specs. 2100~lbs with 140hp?
not too shabby

anyone here had experience with swapping lexus is200?

>this guy flashes his highbeams at you while you cruise the wangan, wyd?

>continue cruising cause my mr2 is geared short and tops out around 150mph on a good day

lmao theyre unveiling the new supra in 2 days and you are considering buying this crap?

Can I be part of the collage?

MORE TACOS!

My lexo in the back ground
sas taco is nice as fuck and for sale..

get bread or some sort of food related product on your car..

>new supra
>good
you're about to be dissapointed big time

>goes like a toyota with the reliability of a bmw