One of the hardest decisions

One of the hardest decisions.

I've been saving up for (top) a C63 S Coupe and now that I have enough I'm questioning getting bottom. Plus the white with black wheels would match better with the rest of my garage.

Which one do I fucking get? I guess this is mostly in terms of looks.

I'm very partial to black cars myself but that's not bad looking because of the white/black contrast. Love that diffuser.

why would you want a fake c63

What about that mat grey, that mercedes had as a factory color?

>C63 S Coupe
>C63
>Fake

Uh, all C63's are AMG's friendo.

Both look shit.
Get it in red or something else not boring and trashy.

That.

the license plate is a meme, it's not fake

Bro red looks like a chick car and colors on your dd are kinda a meme imo

you have basic bitch tier taste """"bro""""

wow, she looks hot af. and she has an sls

id put it in her pooper

The problem with blacked out cars is you can't appreciate them much at night because it's so difficult to see

black looks WAY better

4 doors = more whores

You kiddin me? Chicks fucking love white cars, 9/10 times I see a girl behind the wheel it's a white car.

Fuck my mind is saying this but there is something about the god damn white car that keeps pulling me in

fuckk

The whole ALL BLACK EVERYTHING completely hides all of the details.
Both will be a total bitch to keep clean.

>The whole ALL BLACK EVERYTHING completely hides all of the details.
That is what I'm thinking. Hmmmmmmmmm idk

id assume either a pro athlete nigger or a sand nigger with some seedy cell phone franchise drove this. these color combos are tacky af

I'd get the sedan, just because its more practical and the insurance will be cheaper. Black is usually the way to go too, both colors will show dirt and other shit the most though.

Sorry, let me get a silver C63 with silver wheels

Honestly OP, I admit that top picture looks badass as fuck, but keep in mind that is a very good angle and lighting.

The car in sun is pic related, and is still badass, but the white sedan on a daily basis would be cooler imo

that color is sex

>clean black car
>it exists on this plane of existence for a couple minutes
>already dirty

Ive never been a fan of the black on black look, if you get a black car, just get the standard silver wheels. Looks way more refined and less "Persian"

Get a miata and fuck off

Climate? Black cars in heat are ass

Yeah I know where you're coming from. My car is black with dark tints and my buddy keeps telling me to get black rims. I really don't feel like spending $1,200 just to look like an arab.

white is better
also make sure it has black rims either way

For sure this