What would be your perfect shitbox?

Other urls found in this thread:

mr2oc.com/#/topics/428571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An E30 BMW 325i coupe with a stick shift that hasn't been modded or rotted to shit.

Damn, never realized that from the front it looks almost like a euro car from the 80s

It literally looks like an american soap box from mid 2000

An AW11 Supercharged unmodified with no rust.

Thats because it's a shooped 80s bmw.

RWD version of this

rwd turd gen prelude with the additional rear steering meme

Unironically a mk3 Supra. I saw a white one in person the other day, they look pigfat in photos but they’re actually sexy as fuck and smaller than my hatchback Accent. And that A E S T H E T I C V A L U E is perfect for a cruiser to blast 80s synth pop out of after I get off my shift at midnight.

>
>
>!

a brand new 1997 civic hatchback with bench seats, steelies, an enlarged fuel tank, fog lights, vent windows, and every amenity taken away minus A/C (because Texas) and two front speakers that connect via aux only.

and this

>twin turbo subaru legacy
>is200
>s12

>fd wheels on mx6

damn that looks good

yikes..ugly piece of shit

>its just a 3-door hot hatch bro

If I had a ton of disposable income I'd buy a whole bunch of shitboxes.

>Implying that will ever be a shitbox

to the untrained eye its just another 80s European hatchback with some SICK MODZ on the back for rice.

no you'd get one decent car, realize why shitboxes have the word "shit" in them and carry on with nice cars.

If I had a ton of disposable income I'd get a few nice jap sportscars and a beater car for winter daily, ice track and rally

and this

180sx or zx or whatever.
Literally a best version of this
>rwd
>reliable
>lots of aftermarket
>not known as "ford prob(l)e(m)"

sadly it ascended from shitbox status years ago and has way too high fanfuccboi tax by now

RWD K-Cars and derivatives.

No you don't understand, I do like cheap cars.
I would like to own several Twingo-s and a Peugeot 205 and a Renault 5 Turbo a Honda CRX and so on

Imagine if they had gave them the 323 GTX treatment and gave it the BPT and awd

I see them still going for like 1500 to 3000k all day. I own two of these shit boxes

they look good on the Protege5 also

It's a shopped E30

Don't forget about that super sexy digital dash

Bingo

Vintage 70s Import (to the US) compact coupe. Whether Japanese or Euro.

Lightweight, four and six cylinder options, manual transmissions, just a super comfy daily driver that can add a little fun.

E34

fuggg
I had a rebuilt rust-free 1990 525i and I stupidly sold it for a rusty E30 because muh lightness

6-cyl Subaru with a stick

>he likes rust

>supercharged
>unmodified
Uhh, pretty sure a supercharger is a modification sweetie :)

>4AGZE

Shut your piehole cupcake.

Has anyone ever put an M90 on one of these?

>[Bratwurst sizzling]

Dodge raider or a 4WD Tercel because snow

>because muh lightness

Fucking hell, the difference is like 300kg.
You could have compensated this by banning burgers and coke from your diet alone

60 kWh 2019 Nissan Leaf.

that photo looks like that raider is having a jolly good time

mr2oc.com/#/topics/428571

250 wheel horsepower on 8lbs of boost. And he says its capable of so much more.

samurai for climbing out of Canadian potholes

This would have been the best alternative for the AE86 If only its price didn't skyrocket in the past few years.

The thread didn't mention anything about 250hp until the last post where the guy said he "should have no problem making 250"
>should have no problem making ≠ making 250hp

yeah but those headlights are trashy
at least the fd bad popups

i have to guess one of those new diesel jaguars
seems good to me?

it always killed me the MX6 was FWD
it had good enough performance without being expensive to buy or maintain with a decent feeling gearbox and a pretty nice shape in my opinion.... then they go and put the power to the front wheels

for me atm?

my aw11 SC

when i have a family?

toyota hilux fifth gen, 4 door with a tray.

pic related.

from that angle its nearly a cosmo!

Who gives a fuck about the headlights? I was saying they look good on the P5 as well as the MX6 and NC Miata

But those are FWD?

why are italian cars so fucking sexy?

a old quattro so i can learn to love understeer

An I6 engined W124 sedan, in white, with gray cloth interior

>shitbox

>What would be your perfect shitbox?
RWD K-Cars and K-Car derivatives would be the perfect shitbox. Those things would've fought out the Japanese menace quite well.

Anything that comes with the combination of following:

>reliable
>6-cylinder N/A engine preferably an inline-6
>RWD
>MANual transmission
>LSD
>sedan or 2+2 coupe bodystyle

One of these with manual transmission and maybe AWD.

They made an 850 AWD, it came with the 2.5L whiteblock and 5-speed manual only.

I'd love an 82 FB RX7 with the GXL-SE suspension mods but with a 13b turbo in it :)

Parents bought this for driving on the beach.
It has heaps of interior rattles, quarter of a million ks on it; 0-100 is measured in hair growth, steering is vague, but brakes are great.

Fucking love it.

My ideal shitbox would be a crew cab squarebody. Simple to work on, performance mediocre but doesn't really matter, seats 6 easily, tons of room to haul or tow stuff like other project cars.

Thanks to FWD they have originally, none of those quadrupled in price (like RX7 did) and they arent beaten to shit with muh drift. Thanks Mazda for being who you are and treating your fans properly!

Why everyone hates Mk3 anyway? Fat? How is that relevant in any possible way? Thats a fucking comfy highway cruiser on a hot summer evening. Its not your Civic TypeR thats compact and is made for tight corners. Or any sort of drift machine. Or muh twisty mountain roads with Miata.

Because it pales in comparsion to 4.

Looking at getting a UAZ 469 to take with me when im transported back to the states but im not sure how reliable it is really, i hear its literally unkillable, or it breaks down weekly like a bmw, either way its 9k delievered to my front door in germany, fully rebuilt with new tires, seats, windshield, and tarp, my budget is about 10k and im looking for a jeep/suv/truck kinda thing but dont know what to go for

>UAZ 469
>i hear its literally unkillable, or it breaks down weekly like a bmw
Is both. Hard to explain, but is.

Pls do explain

Not him but I do have a ton of disposable income and I own a fleet of shitboxes.

>mfw your describing a v6 mustang

E30/E36

BMW e39

RWD Civic EG sedan with 150hp, manual, stock and has LSD