Is there a more annoying/retarded statement anyone can make about an automotive subject than:

Is there a more annoying/retarded statement anyone can make about an automotive subject than:

>'yeah, but a tesla is faster'

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T66nXmcKsGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the truth is retarded

It's faster
BTFO

people who imply 0-60 is a useful metric

LOL 2 CUNTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
disgusting.

>homosex flag
Imagine my shock

>Is there a more annoying/retarded statement anyone can make about an automotive subject than: 'yeah, but a tesla is faster'

wat

Tesla is faster than most cars

its more annoying/retarded for someone to think its stupid to state facts

0-60 is the only relevant day to day metric
sperg more and harder

Daily reminder that a stock BRZ goes around the Nurburgring faster than a P100D.

THANK YOU BASED SKELLINGTON

he's right tho

fags like you annoy me because you brake to 5% of the speed limit every smooth corner.
It has come down to me having to overtake bimmers and stangs and shit before fun twisties start because you fags just get in the way in your pigfat landbarges

keep sperging

0-60 in under 3 seconds with a luxury 4 door is fucking impressive, no matter what you say

So suddenly performance doesn't matter when the Tesla loses? Really activates my almonds.

>you drive flat out around an 8 mile race track
>you accelerate from 0-60
Which is the common occurrence?

im pretty sure my 10 year old V6 Mustang with a vacuum leak could make it around the Nurburgring faster than a Tesla. as soon as the safeties kick in on the overheating battery its all over.

using that post's own logic the very nature of the Tesla's quick acceleration is completely useless since anybody doing 3 second 0-60 launches at stoplights in America would immediately be pulled over by the closest cop for reckless driving.

>spend 150k on EVshit with a 100 mile range
>get smoked by 20k civic that still gets better mileage
lmao

sperg more teslacucks

see

wow a dedicated drag car can beat an old luxury sedan in a straight line

>people unironically believe this

i want to find this nigga and give him a wedgie because he's a fucking nerd with incorrect opinions.

2015 AWD 700hp EVshit
vs
1990 FWD ICE
still BTFO
sperg more

>does it twice
>overheats
>30% charge left

real fuckin impressive

youre the only one sperging tho

kids these days are so cringey

>fast

It's not fast tho. It's quick, but it can't compete on the track at all. The p100d failed to even lap the ring, so what does that tell you about tesla """""performance"""""?

In practicality, the Tesla is faster, but it is annoying how people conflate it with being some kind of performance vehicle.

>what does that tell you about tesla """""performance"""""?
that they focus on day-to-day performance rather than jerking off over laptimes no buyer will ever come close to

next year they will be killing track times too

Yes:
"the KIA Stingerâ„¢ GT isn't the perfect car"

it tells me that nothing out accelerates one

>nothing

>lose to a civic with a few simple mods

good cherrypicking, one car that weighs nothing with stupid amounts of power vs a 5500 pound stock luxury sedan

Stay mad you can't afford a tesla, kiddo.

>p2w

>nothing out accelerates one
>nothing
>lose to a fucking 3k civic with $20k in mods

I guess it would lose to a car with rocket motors strapped to it too. Congrats on finding the one example of a purpose built drag car thats faster than a stock luxury sedan that weighs three times as much.

>3k civic with 10-15k in mods
>90k Tesla

It costs three times as much too

You forget about that

i mean, that could beat a lot of other ICE cars too, if your criticism is "lol i can go faster for cheaper", what does that have to do with evs or tesla specifically?

>only performance metric tesla owner care about is acceleration
>gets beat by a civic that costs a quarter of the price
>w-why does it matter

>he's this mad about teslas

haha i wish i could crush your throat you little faggot child

trips says you suck cocks daily, get cancer fucktard child

a luxury sedan with 700hp costs a lot? wow, who knew?

I'd rather drive that than some shitty civic with no interior.

I know you've given up on every having a nice car in your lifetime, but this isn't the way to handle it. I suggest grow up before someone crushes your windpipe you little cuntshart.

i cant seem to get the autopilot or even the heated seats to work in my civic, what happened? it won't even park itself, is it broken? i should get it serviced. lets see that civic win on the street with normal sized, cold tires lmao.

fuck you bitch i hope you get cancer

FUCK YOU BITCH AND YOUR SHITBOX CIVIV YOU KNOW A TESLA IS A THOUSAND TIMES NICER STOP DENYING FACT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

DONT DENY FACT

FACT

FACT

YOU KNOW WHATS FACTS ARE RIGHT?

TESLA IS FAR NICER THAN SOME SHITBOX STRIPPED OUT PURPOSE BUILT DRAG CIVIC AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT BITCH

>this assmad about his rc car losing to a shitbox in the only performance metric he can comprehend
>basically admitting he hates driving and needs an autopilot to do it for him
Teslas are great cars for people who hate cars. You can like them as long as you can admit that basic fact.

nah i like cars thats why i went and test drove a p90d and loved it :)

super nice, super comfy, super quick

sound system sucked though

>he has fun sitting in stop and go traffic having to hit the brakes and gas over and over

>he lives in an area with stop and go traffic

I literally commute through the tooj

>Being this upset about about someone making fun of a car you can't afford
wew lad

>wanting to drive an ugly redditmobile
Buying a Tesla is a stupid idea. Why not buy 15 3k civics with the same money?

>I like cars so much I like a soulless reddit machine that drives for me

You like appearances faggot

>you will never be this upset that you wasted $35k+ on a poorly assembled shitbox
>muh 0-60 is the only thing that matters

>being this confused over why someone enjoys interacting with their vehicle
Im sorry the only time you get to interact with your rc car is when the ipad falls off the center console after the glue wears out