So, I bought this car and I'm kinda scared of when it becomes popular in my country, specially among women

So, I bought this car and I'm kinda scared of when it becomes popular in my country, specially among women.

You can barely see anything through the rear windshield and there are huge blind spots on the sides. The car isn't too easy to drive either.
I sincerely don't know what the fuck Renault was thinking with this design, I mean the front looks good but the back is terrible both from aesthetics and practicality.

Any of you guys own one of those as well? Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u45tbcdkyLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks like a hatchback abusing steroids

How's life in India?

That's all small "crossovers"

Why did you buy it if it sucks?

Brazilian version?

Wait until crash test reports, price is very good but that 65cv engine is fucking pathetic.

Basic trim version doesn't even come with a interior mirror that has the "day-night" lever on it's back.

I was also planning on buying it in 2018 but after seeing it in person it looks like a cheap toy, same impression I get by looking at a Fiat Mobi.

Nvm, you already bought it...

Well, that us what's your opinion on it, does it drives good? That ground clearance makes me believe it could be easy to roll the car over.

>Brazilian version
Yes, for $30k. The engine is 70cv, which is still pathetic anyways...

>does it drives good?
I don't think so, the engine is too weak, it has bad maneuverability and like I said before, AWFUL rear vision.

Pic related was my previous car and it was better in every way by a VERY long shot, except that it spent a lot more gas.

Because it has just been released in Brazil and I'm like the first owner where I live. How could I know it sucks?

Well I assume you test drove it and discovered you can't see out the rear and it has blind spots and isn't easy to drive.

I've been to a small part of Brazil and it seemed like motorists knew what they were doing.

>How could I know it sucks?

You didn't took it for a test-drive before buying it???

WOW

How did you financed it?

>I've been to a small part of Brazil and it seemed like motorists knew what they were doing.

Bruh we have the most deadly trafic in all of the Americas, where have you been?
LOL!

Though I admit the folks in Sao Paulo generally knows what they are doing, there is too many cars and the bikers are assholes.

Same deal in Rio, but with the added bonus of you being prone to be robbed anywhere, that state is bankrupted.

I'm not sure how it is on the South of the country.

People gives zero fucks about trafic anywhere else, and there is too many drunk drivers.

Mostly around the state of Sao Paulo, now that you mention it. I was impressed especially with the motorcycle riders lanesplitting like madmen, as befits an almost-3rd-world country. Sao Paulo the city is kind of a shithole like a Brazilian NYC or something in terms of traffic and literally smelling like shit, but on the whole other drivers were usually pleasant and polite.

>test drive
Uhh... I didn't...

>How did you financed it?
I sold my previous car, the one in that pic for $25k

>buying a car without test driving it
uma delicia

I'm at loss of words, seriously...

Well, according to our consumer's defense codes, you can back out of deal and receive all of your money back if it hasn't passed 7 days since the deal was made.

If it has passed more than that, you're a moron, now you go and sell the car for 5k less than you have bought it because our automotive market is retarded.

HE DIDN'T FUCKING TEST DRIVE A CAR BEFORE BUYING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Uhh... I didn't...
that's why your ass is stuck in brazil

C'mon guys don't be so hard on me, I'm not experienced or very smart when it comes to cars but I'm trying to learn, that's why I started browsing Veeky Forums.

I just wanted a car that is easy to maintain, has good fuel consumption and looks good for under $35k...

>$30k
>for a 70hp hatchback

how? Here in Chile $30k gets you a kickass Audi

Renault uchh.. I wouldn't even buy one of them for a kwid, lol get it?

fucking hell

You shouldn't worry about what it's like and instead focus on how fast you can get rid of it before you have to dump a grand into repairs. The only Renault that actually is on par in reliability with for example japanese cars is Twingo. That Dacia shit doesn't go far.

how do you buy a car and only afterwards realize that its shit to drive and has no visibility?

This is highschool-tier money management, holy fuck.

This car is not the Brazilian version of the Kwid but the Renault/Dacia Sandero

The Kwid definitely has a Renault 5 vibe to it, especially how square it is.

>$30K
Holy fuck. And I'm sitting here debating whether pic.related is worth its $30K.

wew that is some edgy interior design

what's the outside look like?

Nothing special outside, I'd even say it's ugly.

But it's one of the very few affordable cars with a full-digital dashboard, the thing I'm specifically looking for.

That kind of lines up - all kinds of broad, arching sharp angles. Not as big of a trip as the interior hough.

I agree kind of ugly on the whole, but at least somebody had the balls to give something rather different and at least eye-catching a go.

That's what you normally expect from the french cars though. This is my shitbox interior, designed in 2004.

Ugh, I hated that era of putting everything in the center of the dash.

I'm a little disappointed we don't get French cars in the US, though. They certainly are a bit different, sometimes in really cool ways like the 2CV-style suspension.

Citroën always made original interior designs anyways. I particularly like the center of the steering wheel that doesn't move, so the commands on it always remain available. But the position of the horn on the bottom is an abomination and I often miss to reach it in dangerous situations.

OP you motherfucker give us some fucking pics of that atrocity
pic related, toyota CHR

Jesus christ

It's a Jewish conspiracy to make your kids stare into their phones because they can't see anything out the window anyway. Next phase is windowless driverless and they can chose what to look at on the screens that are as big as the whole door.

>Wait until crash test reports

Brazilian cars have garbage crash test ratings. They're very dangerous to drive actually.

VTR, Pallas or Hatch?

I'm
It's the regular 5 door hatchback, Exclusive version.
I wish I had the VTS though, the design looks more sporty.

m8, here nissan jewed us on the our maket's micra by having less soldering points and overral steel quality in favour of our the plant's electrical economy to lower prices. Same stuff on their other "global" platforms sold here.

Btw the French reliability at its finest; my car being pulled:
youtube.com/watch?v=u45tbcdkyLE
Happened at the beggining of this year.
It was a faulty part (pic related) that would make the entire engine vibrate like it was about to break.

That's some pretty tight packaging for that tarbo tho. Add a water-air intercooler on the way to the intake and I'm sold.

Hatchback. No idea why, but I like it more than VTS.

Tell me about it. Mine has a depollution issue which is nothing major, but when the low fuel light appears, a car would panic and drop the gearbox into an emergency mode. Gearbox will unfuck itself after a few minutes, but I still find it hilariously stupid.