/vn/ - Love Edition

Visual Novel General #1513

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Kei best girl

Lolis are for loving and marrying

>Still no SukiSuki
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dies irae

Dies irae is garbage

^_^

I LIKE LOLIS!

>But I want to cheer for the protagonist as he outmaneuvers his opponent with the sharpness of his wit and the graciousness of his manners.
In other words, you want to enjoy a protagonist with plot armor fulfilling his role without it being pointed out to you how shallow it all is. Dies is just too real for you, kid.

^_^

LOVE stands for level of violence.

Uh, no. Each fight in Fate is like Shirou solving a deeply intricate puzzle. Dies just doesn't even try and pretends it is deeper for it. Worst shit I''ve read this year.

Dies vs Fate. On the one hand, Dies is a pretentious wish-fulfillment piece of shit, on the other hand Fate has zero story and is carried by the amusing bad ends. Which is worse?

one day...

I love that girl so, so much

>Fate has zero story
objectively false, it's just a terrible story that takes 20 hours longer than it should

My waifu.

dude you just dont get it like dies is SUPPOSED to be shit....the characters in the VN are like actors in a shit play and they KNOW it and even say it's SHIT. it's such an intelligent VN with this meta stiff that was it was clearly too much smart for you...

Dies. At least Fate's fights were somehow interesting and made me gasp for breath a bit.

Dies has cute girls, good villains and mc
FSN doesn't have any of it, in fact it has one of the worst main characters ever.

Zero effort troll.

>and made me gasp for breath a bit.
are you one of those jumpy people

This.
Name a worst main character than Emiya Shirou.

And a worse main heroine than Saber.

Yuuma from Hatsukoi 1/1

You know, after Isaak's spiel to Kei, and after a reread of Kei's route, I've realized just how pathetic Kei is.

All her antipathy towards Ren is based around the fact that he's better than her. He's getting stronger than her in battle, he's got a far stronger mind and personality and he's on the moral side of things. Take when Heydrich first appeared. Kei was so scared she's practically broken, and can't even perceive the possible route of saving her family by rebelling against it. Ren just kept on trucking regardless.

The only time she can display any actual strength is when she has Ren dealing with all of her issues. And even then, she needs him, or she just kills herself off.

It's like listening to nutty Evangelion fans

Lolis are for curiosity.

Shiro wanted to be a hero like any normal dude. Ren wanted to keep his boring ass life without even having a girlfriend or friends.

I have to squeeze my brain to find a better character than Emiya.

Ren figured he would just marry Kasumi someday, it's even stated somewhere in the game, he even knew they could get married even if he was adopted into her family, he also has friends.

I love childhood friends!
Especially Sumika most of all!

>have to squeeze my brain
So the brain is outside your head? Makes sense - only a brainless dolt would consider Emiya a good character.

savage

What the fuck, thanks for the spoilers you fucking autistic nigger

How will user ever recover?

UNATCO?

Why didn't Shirou just became a firefighter? He would be able to save people and help victims of fires and disasters like himself.

Last time I checked the childhood friend tag didn't need to be spoiler-ed

Ryouko is great. Her voice is full of love when she's not using her delinquent tone.

It does when the fact that they're a childhood friend IS the spoiler.

I love Nemu. She's my favorite childhood friend.

Because some semi magical hitman adopted him and filled his head with delusions of grandeur.

You spoiled Sachi.

Best girl

>There are people alive on this earth who haven't read Grisaia yet

I'M READING IT RIGHT NOW THAT'S WHY IT'S A SPOILER GOD DAMN

I agree with everyone on the right side Sumika friend

Run while you can user. Finish reading, someone will keep spoiling shit for you.

Why is Japanese so hard?

BOOM!

>There are people alive on this earth who haven't read every translated VN in existence

step up /vn/

Some faggot thought that those other languages with 30-50 symbols were too casual and decided to have more than 2k symbols, each with 2 or more readings. Just for shits and giggles.

Michiru is literally retarded

Yumiko is cute.

The sad thing is, even though it has 2k symbols the number of words in the language is lots less.

What's been fucked with specifically?

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>FGO is shit
Well I don't know what I was expecting.

Less than what?

mobage are all cancer without exception

Majikoi >>>>> Dies >>>>> Libra >>>>> Grisaia

switch the last two and I agree

Granblue was pretty fun but got to grindy after midgame

FFRK has requires actual strategy and you don't need to spend money, game is quite generous. It's also not pay2win

>It's the anti Grisaia guy again
I guess it makes sense that you're always pissy when you like Libra more than anything.

less than number of english words despite english having far less symbols

Every Maji is best girl!

You too will become a granny waiting for sukisuki

pls do not bully

Why is there so much pissing in Libra, jesus

>tfw it won't come out this summer
>tfw will be too busy to read it during the semester

Libra < Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber

Know Your Kamiges

Chrono Clock >>> Libra

>tfw amagami never
I want to read imouto short route so bad.

She has a route? I didn't know. I-Is there also a Hibiki route? Also that art looks familiar. Is it Arai Kei? I want to read most of it, except the shy cowtits girl and the childhood friend. All the other girls look great.

Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno > > > > Libra

Unrivaled

Go fuck yourself

When does Grisaia get good? When does the slice of life end and the action start? i was about 5-10 hours in and dropped it because the twist took too long to happen.

It goes down once the action starts. Savor the slice of life, friend

The good parts of Grisaia are the SoL and comedy bits.

As if Sachi being his childhood friend matters fuck all. It doesn't and it's not surprising at all. God damn Sachi's route is so lame.

Uninstall, Grisaia is not for you.

>In other words, you want to enjoy a protagonist with plot armor fulfilling his role without it being pointed out to you how shallow it all is

Just because you're pointing out how shallow it all is doesn't make it okay when you do literally the exact same thing. It's not a satire if you just do what you're parodying but have the characters stop every five minutes to scream THIS IS SATIRE

oh okay thanks. It's shit and overrated

Enjoy your pissing VNs, lad

Recommended by JOPs, so of course it is

>More Kei bullying
>There's Kei bullying in every scene

She won't ever get a break will she?

Grisaia has multiple pissing CGs

Nah, it's pretty good for what it is. Just not your cup of tea.

>A translated visual novel is recommended by japanese only people
Really makes your man boogy

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

>Each fight in Fate is like Shirou solving a deeply intricate puzzle
Pfhahahaaha!
>trace on
>win
>deep
It's not satire in Dies irae. It's just meta.

That's even worse. At least satire has the point of criticizing the original behind it. Meta is just nothing. It's purposeless. It's calling attention to the flaws of a story then doing nothing about them, as if pointing out how flawed your story is somehow fixes it.

>It's just meta
Uses meta in a poor attempt at satire, which fanboys explain away by saying it's just meta.

She will. Kinda. ;_;

Sh-shut up Dies irae is literally perfect and lived up to the hype!