1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFlVrojBWLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shadownigger...

I want to smell Cerberus's used thong.

Luna!

Lads...
Will we ever have a reveal season as patently hilarious and meme-worthy as Tempest ever again? The actual meta sucked, but the preview threads were the most amazing reversals and freak-outs I've ever seen.

look where her ears are

I want to smell Cerberus's dong.

kys

I want to suck Cerberus's dong.

Post up your theorycraft.

That's not Cerberus.

Friendly reminder to report this guy.

Real new thread.

please stop

I'm not posting mine until the expansion comes out so I actually get credit for it this time.

>Get mad
>make another thread
>everyone ignores it

lol

get fucked discord

Who was the genius that decided to give Dragon fucking metric tons of Healing?

A fairy is useless. You can't stuff your cock anywhere!

lf quick free win 55562

>Not making threads early is discord trolls
Oh wow

not sure how good lethal blade is, might be a worse revelation

Only discord would make the thread early for no reason.

Please dong bully

It was only made great by how bad Dragon was doing in RoB combined with meme cards it was getting like Hippocampus and eggs which threw everyone off from the OP shit.

Forest, Sword, Rune have been doing way worse in comparison during TotG yet none of their reveals will ever be as entertaining as Dragon cards. For Dragon is the dedicated meme class.

/ourguy/

Fairies are not for sexual, they are for protecting and being happy

I want to dress up like that.

you can get the most awkward handjob ever

It's going to be

>Arisa
>protecting her fairies

idk why I love this picture so much, that arisa

why would you lethal blade when you could revelation for a single point more?

What's stopping you user?

Looking forward to trying out some new Storm Haven stuff.

Might try out the Birdkeeper too depending on how fast or slow the meta becomes.

right, i'll probably replace it scarlet sabreur. i only wanted to use lethal blade because i like the idea of having a cancerous amount of boardclear

This

Reminder that the new leader poll ends tomorrow.

I fucking hate this game and this disgusting meta. I hate shadowniggers. I hate dragoncucks. I hate bloodfags. I hate t1 decks in unranked. I hate neutral support, nobody asked for that shit. I hate being cranked by the development team.
Can't wait for WD.

This isn't even storm.

hey

ah yes the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Storm"""""""""""""""""""""""""" Haven deck, my favourite

hi who is this

I doubt it's going to be in time for next update, though. But I will keep it in mind during the datamining.

Whew laddy are you in for a real shitshow of a surprise and ought to stop playing now

A little housekeeping:
There's always cancer decks in the meta. The faces will change but the aids will be the same
Nobody wants to take longer to do dailies, they're going to play t1 when they have it. Blame the kikes for linking it to missions and not having a pure meme deck fun land

>implying Storm Haven hasn't ALWAYS been a midrange deck ends around turn 7

Grail/Aegis can just go in any deck as a secondary win condition.

Opinion on new WD cards like Big knuckle, Disagreeable demon and Scarlet Sabreur for vengeance blood ?

Big knuckle counter early common follower like Grimnir, Unica etc. If you evo him its a massive tempo swing or if you evo other follower and go face you still control the board with his fanfare and push 2 face damage.

Sabreur is like a mini temptress. You can evo her for board swing or target face + evo other follower for 4 face damage. Also her bane can force your opponent to make awkward/unfavorable play.

it is worth to use Devil of vengeance without Soul dealer because less consistent vengeance on turn 4 with only 3 Belphegor ?

For 3 pp drops Disagreeable, Succubus or Grimnir ? Disagreeable can turn into 4/3 good for punishing slow deck like haven & rune, Grimnir can turn into topdeck 10 pp win game & succubus can deal constant burn.

It's turn 3 and the enemy unica gets kissed to 4/6 and slaps your leader's ass. What do you do?
Keep in mind that you can't evolve yet.

Can anyone give me a private surrender?

bodyguard costs 4, you usually want belph/dealer at that point. i don't see how sabreur fits the archetype. the dealerless variant is pretty shitty imo.

-Kaleido bounce
-Turn 1 ninja trainee + turn 2 flame shield

Ask the nurse to drag her in.

I smash dat mf concede button cause HOLY SHIT THE CANCER

Medusa's gaze
Highway to hell

>ephemera

So many D Shitters in unranked today. What, was there a mass shooting today?

>Ask the nurse to drag her
>helps damage
>back up ambush for Fire shield in case of pepe
>follower so mess up the RNG for things like Lurching Corpse

how bout standard midrange tempo blood ?

800 win rune pro here

D shift stay by far the gay-est decks to play against
>auto pilot
>no feasible counter

>complaining about a 40% winrate deck

>can't face race because unica heals
>can't ward cause muh jeno
>can't remove cause 6 hp
fuck, this is going to be cancer.

What are you talking about? That deck is full storm haven.

I just rammed bats into Isaboob's face until she died on t6. Shift's useless if they can't get it out.

>tfw all the shadowniggers are going to make my tempo decks unplayable.
Pretty sure WD is gonna kill my will to play at last

I want Isabelle to ram her boobs in my face.

Concede please.

Yet they still play it just because of the free win they get vs haven. Dshitters are hopeless.

I NEED to make that rune lego work. I could probably replace mages and swords with enchanted libraries and flame destroyers so I can have even more draw.

Thanks aniki.

>not using your first KotP on Fighter-kun
Bros(Inc. Hamsa and Sektor) before adorable horses, angels

Can't wait to try out some Neutral Haven.

Ghost is cute! CUTE!

Is this spicy enough?

The pulled up hood makes this really sweet

>Board forever too smal lto take advantage of ghouls banquet, haunted house, sexton, catacomb, curse of rebirth, and the when destroyed followers

Not 3x ragewyrm for consistency?

r8

>jabberwock
But what are you going to fetch with him?

>fat
>Clay Golem
>Dorothy
Not my Daria

I think he wants to throw all the Fortes onto the board but I doubt it would go that well.

He wants to turn carrots and shit into forte/riders

DAILY REMINDER DRAGONBOND MAGE WILL NEVER BE GOOD EVEN WITH OZ-CAPRICE

Probably the worst deck I've ever seen

>Grandmother used to be more scary than hairy. —Maisy, Red Riding Hood

>Eris thought she was safe
>Didn't notice how I used Melvie so she would deck herself

Should I make Melvie my princess?

>pray for carrots and eyfa not getting banished/removed
>drop jabby and pray for rider and forte

>Might try out the Birdkeeper too

BIRBS A BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=xFlVrojBWLc

>I'm off to take a basket of bread and wine to Grandmother. Good thing this nice wolf is helping me through the dark, scary woods. Thank you, wolf!
>Thanks for taking me this far, wolf. Let me say thanks by finishing you off in just a second. Hey, why are you fighting back? You'll just suffer more!

Sorry to reply to self, but just to clarify, she did concede, but only after 15 seconds of me sending the apology emote out.

>Pick shadownigger in arena
>5 wins
I hate this shadownigger class

>be a shadownigger
>still complain about shadowniggers
This is a new low, user.

Swordfags are the worst. You help them and the next thing is your throat getting slit. Literal terrorist.

Only truly skill based decks are Disco Dragon and Forest Control

>roachnigger / runetumor / shadownigger
Tell me user which class should I pick to optimize my win?

Every time I face disco dragon they almost kill me, then kill themselves with Mr. Reaper card.

In take two there's nothing wrong with picking shadow, you gotta get wins. I don't particularly care either way, it's just kind of weird to rant about shadowniggers while using them. Embrace the garbo balance if you're going to do so.
That being said... it's not like you need to play shadow in T2, I've gotten plenty of 5-0's as sword, and dragon is almost neck and neck with shadow in T2. Forest and Rune are a flaming trashpile, though, and I only play them in T2 when I want to do dailies with T2.

I wish Elk were a more suitable card tho

this deck fucking sucks