>make one small mistake
>die
>someone else makes a mistake
>no way for you to avoid it
>die

I really don't. Performance > safety.

If I totaled my car I would hope for the good fortune to die alongside it desu

>Make one small mistake
>Becoming this generations "drive safe" video show in classes around the country for the next few decades

Cant happen soon enough

i don't speed and i don't go on the highway with my shitbox.

>not being borderline suicidal already
>implying I give a fuck if I die

>not longing for death by snap oversteer

That sounds like crashing, bud

>no way for you to avoid it

This is fucking bullshit though. You always need to anticipate for other people's accidents, not just your own.

>not being borderline suicidal already
>implying I give a fuck if I die
i hate that this is starting to become agreeable

>This is fucking bullshit though.

>standing at a traffic light
>cars in front of you
>cars behind you
>truck can't brake and compresses every car, yours including

Yeah, have fun avoiding this, faggot

>all these edge faggots wanting to die ITT

you guys do know that it is way more likely that you survive but either as vegetable or lacking several limbs?
have you ever thought about the possibility that your life could actually get way worse?

That's why you get a guaranteed death trap.

Woo. My car is known for being dangerous/lethal in a side-impact crash... and my commute takes me through the one of the most accident-prone intersections in the NorthEast US.
>tfw prefer to take my motorcycle through it so at least I get to do some sweet aerobatics before I get turned into road pizza.

Yeah, either one sounds good to me.

While not safe in a side or rear impact collision, I felt safer in my AW11 than I did driving any other car, and it had everything to do with visibility. It was like driving a greenhouse, I never doubted my situational awareness. Driving my ST, I always feel the need to double or even triple check before making a turn or lane change, just in case something was hiding behind a pillar.

Life is too short to drive boring cars. If your car is going to shorten your life, it better be a fucking awesome car

this. my ford falcon au ute had the fucking worst A pillar, at a normal intersection/roundabout, that CUNT was right where the cars would be, blocking all vision. really feels like a cockpit in the aw, love it so much.

Highway has the fewest accidents per mile

Undeadable

highway has the most egregious ones. speed kills.

Also travelling far more miles per given time.

I drive a death missle. Death can kiss my ass

My commute is highway intensive about 58 of my 70 mile commute is highway and ive seen one crash on the freeway and more than i can count on surface streets. Ive even been plowed by a guy who gunned it to make a light. Nearly totalled my car

>not switching out your seatbelt for a noose

>Sally drops her phone
>Reaches down to get it off the floor
>Accidentally cranks the steering wheel right into your lane
>Slams into the front of your car, killing you
>All in the span of 10 seconds
>As you try to enter heaven god himself stops you
>"lolno you should have been watching fag off to hell you go"
>Satan laughs at you for all eternity because you didn't foresee someone else making a mistake

None of your business. Stay on your side of the fence you little faggot. To die behind the wheel of my car is the only honor. And if you don't drive like a pussy you'll definitely die

>Die
>Back at Lumbridge
just bank your items lmao

Them bitches with their phones. I have dashcam footage of this bitch on her phone hitting a guy infront of her. Funniest shit

This tbqh

Turn your airbag into a claymore with healing crystals. Instakill

Plenty of people lived through crashes in the days when these "deathtrap" cars were new. Just because it's doesn't get a 2017 5 star doesn't mean it has to be awful. Still, be careful.

Let me guess, you just started driving huh? There's always gonna be situations you can't avoid on the road I don't give a fuck what anybody says

You never see a rear ending comming. That shit sucks and it hurt like a mother fucker. Didnt have any warning except tire screching one second before impact. Otherwise you can keep yourself safe by being vigilant and cautious

I crashed the hell out of an e30 and it didn't feel that bad. just wear your seatbelts

whats the highest speed accident you've gotten into Veeky Forums? 130km/h reporting in, not a scratch on me or the other guy.

I really don't.

A self inflicted death that appears to be an unhappy accident is literally my retirement plan.

I purposefully render my helmets ineffective by scraping out or melting the foam shit (only buy cheap shit for this purpose) and wear a DNR bracelet.

I should be fine as long as I don't crash under 120mph.

I wasnt moving but the guy behind me must have been going atleast 35 mph (56 kph for you eurofags)

>dude it's not my fault

You still should be watching your surroundings, don't trust other drivers and always assume they are going to do something fucking retarded and have a plan.

It takes two fuckups to crash retard. Stop driving dangerously.

Makes me feel a little better about dailying mine, no seatbelt and all. I'm thinking about getting a roll bar and harness (I also autox and track it) just in case

You are the reason that fun in every imaginable form is either outright illegal or so utterly neutered by safety rules that it isn't any fun...
Go back to your dull, placid life. Enjoy the cuckmobile your wife picked out for you. I'll be glad when it beeps and slams on the brakes for you because you're too much of an idiot to be trusted with things that have moving parts.
Make sure your carry comprehensive insurance, the jews at your bank wouldn't like it if you scratched their car.

>Stop driving dangerously.
No u

>being dead
>carrying about anything

its like you dont even understand how life work bra

>10 entire seconds
Are you fucking stunted or something? That's an eternity to react

>having an airbag
Everyone look at this city boi over here

60-65mph. Airbags didn't even deploy.

>2002 or older
Nah
What's the (P)athetic thing in the sun blinder?

>tfw five star safety rating
Thank you based Challenger.

i was going with like 60-70 km/h
my car was totaled, but no one got hurt

>You still should be watching your surroundings, don't trust other drivers and always assume they are going to do something fucking retarded and have a plan.
i was being a retard thinking this before, then i had two accidents

>standing still at read light
>car behind you doesn't stop
>go into the intersection to cross the pathway of the other cars having the green light
solid fucking plan

I overturned the car with 80kmh (50mph).

Nothing happend to me.

Memes aside user.
I already got an inoperable bullet in my head from a failed suicide attempt, I'm pretty sure it can't get much worse.

Then post it asshole! You can't tell us about something like that then not share a gif.

here you go
when I saw this I just HAD to have it for my daily
youtu.be/85OysZ_4lp0

I dont. If I die I die, I'd rather die than keep on living.

its 1998
and clearly you don't know how safe modern Saabs are

P is for probationary driver, 20 yr old so dont have full license (21 yr old)
only real difference is I can't drive cars with a power to weight ratio of 130kw per tonne until full license

>get crushed by truck
>lucky I got the model with curtain airbags

>unhappy accident
>scraping or melting the protective foam
>DNR

user please be an organ donor and look into life insurance plans.

do you need to talk about it?

kek
where did all these normie newfags come from

same here, 130 in fucking 96 or 97 astra,only driver had airbag, im still here

>its 1998
Well fucking duh, I said it's older than 2002 (obviously visible from the plastic chrome grill)
>and clearly you don't know how safe modern Saabs are
Clearly you jumping to conclusion, and too dumb to realize how I knew it was 2002 and older.

>P is for probationary driver, 20 yr old so dont have full license (21 yr old)
Shit laws

misunderstood, sorry, didn't see that you said 'or older' and assumed you were saying Saabs past 2002 were shit

What's the problem with 2002 and older though? The only thing is the oil sludge but that can be fixed with update kits + full synthetic oil

>shit laws
yep, could be worse though, in NSW probationary 1 (18-19) drivers aren't allowed to go faster than 90km/h and probationary 2 (19-21) aren't allowed past 100.

if all cars should be safe in case of accident why can't we just drive tanks on main roads?

If you had a previous owner that somehow was a retard and put mineral oil you end up with sludge in the oil pan.
Doing a PCV update and clean the pan as you knew already.
2002 and older also had 230HP while the 2003-2005 had 250HP, 2006 had 260HP and so on.

>NSW probationary
So Aus?
Kinda strange that people that proved they know how to drive aren't allowed to drive properly.
UK has the same stupid laws, US are retarded and let 16 year olds drive, and their licenses are about as valid as a cereal box paper imo.

t. 2003 Sedan Aero+Tune Sedan and 2004 Estate Hirsch+Tune owner

yeah the previous owners were good so there's no problems with it.

The licensing is fucked, I mean on one hand it stops dickheads from getting V8 commodores and burning out and crashing into someone but whats stopping them from doing it in a V6 aswell?

It was way worse before though, where you weren't allowed to drive any car with a turbo which was fucking stupid and meant you couldn't drive half of all the modern cars.

How much would you say a tune is worth it? what kind of fuel economy are you getting with it?

and yeah NSW is the most shit tier state in terms of licensing, they're all crap but atleast in Vic you won't be stuck going 90 in a 110 zone.

Well at least you have yourself a cheap comfy car.
Most new drivers end up with tiny hondas or similar that are both uncomfortable and horrible to drive.
Too bad your SAAB is equipped with TCS instead of ESP (2003 and newer), but not really a problem unless you hoon.
SAAB are one of the few that are FWD that have a working computer that limits the whole understeering behavior.

No but a CRX crashing into a Corolla from that era vs a Corolla from now will be a lot different. The modern Corolla is a lot larger, and heavier. Meaning the forces in a crash would be greater now than if it was in the 80s even if the speed was the same.

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

I dont care about safety

>CRX crashing into a Corolla from that era vs a Corolla from now will be a lot different
Ohh shit don't you hate it when you post your stupid opinions literally one post too soon? Being a toyotafag must blow so hard dude

I'd rather my car be light enough to easily avoid an accident than safe enough to keep me alive if I fuck up.

Is there any modern car that is actually unsafe? Even a new Miata is safer than most landbarges from a couple decades ago

>Be in traffic jam
>End up behind semi
>CHAD in his 2001 nissan pathfinder is too busy IMPALING STACY on his 24 INCH BONE to pay attention to the road
>Get sammiched between the two
>At least my car was light

>truck can't brake and compresses every car, yours including

>Implying I won't just open the door and ninja roll away

So many suicidal autist in here

And because of crumple zones, it will lessen the damage to occupants of both cars.

>user please be an organ donor and look into life insurance plans.
topkek
i grew these kidneys theyre mine get lost deadbeat

>crumple zone includes the cabin
hah shityota fags everyone

Why make such an awful post? Obviously if you're t-boned you're a bit more screwed.

>tfw his crumple zone is a 1/16 inch thick piece of plastic supported by air behind it
RIP toyfag

>I'll have a shitty helmet so I'll die inst-

>SUV gets hit by semi truck

>T-boned
This is what they call it when an idiot drives a toyoyta and dies in a small fender bender

Don't be mad. In a modern toyota your fucking face is the crumple zone

boronextrication.com/2009/11/04/subaru-uhss-and-boron/
>wanting a cage

>speed doesn't cause accidents. Bad drivers cause accid

Why do you keep calling me a toyotafag when I own fors vehicles? What do you have against Toyota drivers? Why make such confrontational posts?
That actually doesn't look bad for small overlap.

I ride motorcycles I LITERALLY don't care if I die, I just don't want road rash if I live.

Turn away from traffic and punch it