Please fucking help

You see that piece of shit in the picture?

The long black plastic piece going up the yellow nozzle broke off when I was using it to put gas in my truck and it apparently went into my gas tank.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igE14GMhr5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering your fuel pump has a filter and youre probably unable or unwilling to drop your tank, you do nothing

Is it going to fuck up my engine in the long-term?

semi-related to topic: why is every new style safety gas can so cheaply made and complete shit? just give me the rubber tube stuck in a metal can like they used to make because all these new designs break way too easily while also requiring you to read instructions on how to use a fucking gas can.

Hmm, you'll have to drop your tank eventually and fish it out.

Just go buy a regular jerry can desu.

I bought one of the metal safety can's at a yard sale a while back near new for like $5 and even then I get really annoyed. I have to brace the thing against my leg to pull the lever, then I had to use hose clamps on the funnel to hold it on, then it ended up just ripping off.

Faggot just buy a VP jug

Agreed. They have all kinds of stupid safety shit or shit designed to make them "easier" to use. The only plastic ones I can get, the vent doesn't actually vent anything. Imagine my surprise when the square can is a fucking circle. And the fucking spout, oh my god. Its got a grove on the "top" of it to allow air into the can as you pour, since it isn't actually vented. If you don't have it perfectly straight up, it WILL. NOT. POUR. Fuck me is it a bad design.

What the fuck kind of gas can is that?
ACKSHUALLY it's an emissions thing. I shit you not. They made some law about it. I'm serious.

>Is it going to fuck up my engine in the long-term?
Depends on whether or not it hangs up on your fuel level sender inside the gas tank. That also has something to do with sensing the fuel level.

Wait, so its safer for me to have a container that will probably explode from being over-pressurized then it is for me to have a can that might vent less then 1% of its contents as vapor? What the fuck

They don't care...
Emissions regulations are mostly blind, meaningless, ineffectual rules that don't actually address the problem...

retards...

youtube.com/watch?v=igE14GMhr5Y

dun goof'd

Negro en el borde motherfucker!

We aren't talking ab out gas tanks in cars you fucking moron. Jesus christ the fucking people on Veeky Forums

It's totalled

>using a C.A.R.B. compliant gas can nozzle
>ever
yeah i tried one of those shits once, literally broke into pieces and was useless after first try
fucking California fucking up everything as usual

evap is a useless system anyway.

>muh emissions

Yes, it's to prevent venting unburned fuel to the atmosphere.
Protip: you can still get the old style, they're still legal for marine use. Go to a boat store.