Sniff

dont play skullgirls

Everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm disgusting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene

*jumps at you*

*dabs*

leo is low iq and broken

These are the types of players who say Zangief is a braindead coin flip character

youtu.be/FJAF1_QrkW4

>sweaters are objectively the cutest female attire
>artists fucking ruin them by slutting them up
It's not fair sweater-bros

playblue

good. everybody who spends years learning overcomplicated characters with shit offensive options can get dunked on.

I wish someone made an ergonomic all-button arcade device

even Aris "buy an arcade stick so you can play in japan" says arcade stick is worse than pad for movement. It's way easier to do moves with left inputs than right

So my first arcade stick ever just arrived and I'm ready to learn GGRev2 (and fightan' games in general since this is my first serious attempt)

I don't know shit though so I don't know if the following two things are normal:
1) When I pull the joystick up it moves about 5mm (the chrome part of pic related gets exposed, that's how much it moves). Is it supposed to stay in place or actually move up when pulled?
2) the Balltop (and the shaft too, I assume) is very loose and it freely rotates. Is the balltop/sharft supposed to be fixed in position or is it normal to rotate with no effort? Can I tighten it up so that it doesn't rotate as much?

Zangief is a braindead coinflip character tho

every fighting game has low iq character like balrog(boxer) in sfv

it's not that bad because leo mains all can't play the game for shit and are only focused on getting dumb ass 50/50s going that they can't defend against anything. knock them down once and they're dead

Play succs.

mom said it's my turn to divekick you

hola amigos

sfv is a braindead coinflip game

>broken
>not a single Leo in the top 12

It sounds like you might just suck, user.

1 is normal.
The balltop should be attached to the metal part, but the metal part should spin freely.

Also I'm assuming that's just the stock stick that comes with the venom, please trust me when I tell you to buy a sanwa replacement and rip that shit out.

all the japs agree he's ss tier don't bother them about it

Please respect no dodge user

This is a friendly reminder that people who pick zoners tend to do so because they have a poor understanding of neutral and can beat bad players with only fireballs and uppercuts.

Coincidentally the Zangief vs Ryu match displays exactly that.

>he
lol

deal with it homo

>Zangief takes skill!
Come on dude

i'm tired of working for the money i want the money to work for me

I don't understand why people are afraid to rush Zangief down. He has awful defensive options, no 3 frame jabs, and a 5 frame spd. It doesn't matter if he's close to you if you have frame advantage.

there are lots of characters with fireballs and uppercuts

there's only one real grappler. Guess which one snowflakes pick to get free wins against unfamiliar opponents online and still whine about tier lists

That's why you don't let yourself get cornered dummy. And yes that could have been beaten.

What is her fucking problem?

I am trying to learn the basics of May as i just picked up GG.

2K->2S->2D->41236P

It says this is a good combo

and this is a good blockstring
2K->2S->2D->4[6]S

but i cannot get the hoop dolphin to come out on the blockstring at all.

does down back not count for the charge? does it have to be back to forward?

sniff this

Too perfect.

Someone doesn't dodge once in a blue moon and then we get these spergs.

Nvm, I am a retard. its a half circle not a charge. sorry fellas

However, when it says

2K->2S->2D->41236P

What does that mean for the dolphin? do i make it go right away? i dont fully understand the point of it or what im setting up with it

Ryu, in fact he is the most popular character online.

Put tha sniffs in tha bag white boi, yo waifu is getting BLACKED today

What's the signal for?

Well, he still had to put Ryu in the corner. And jumping could have avoided the SPD.

most moves are minus on block and push the bad guy away

day 1 main

>And jumping could have avoided the SPD.
not a good option because even if the gief player has slow grandpa reactions he can mash out the lariat which covers crossups

he really is just braindead in that mu. gief shits on ryu traditionally so i don't know why that ryu kid was too surprised

>tfw playing FFX HD
This game is so good. I miss turn based jrpgs lile this. Everythings action based nowadays

who fighting game this is

The dolphin isn't meant to be part of the combo, it's to set up your oki. You just do it as part of the combo because you're cancelling 2D into dolphin (but you hold the button down to release it at the correct time later). Watch this, it shows different ways to set up your dolphin after a knockdown, then how you can use your dolphin as they wake up.
youtube.com/watch?v=qBK1emy1YzQ

He lost because he didn't play footsies. This is an even matchup.

May is a horrible character to start with

snowflake implies a desire to be unique

you don't actually have to hold the button down in xrd. Can just press the button again if you don't want to negative edge
no she isn't you dummy

I love FFX

It's clearly the succ signal.

>Can just press the button again if you don't want to negative edge
Yes, but if you do that May will stop in her track to do the normal corresponding to that button, so in most cases you want to use negative edge

So are fighting games dying or what?

Ah well, I usually neutral jump and punish, but then again I'm bronze so the Giefs I usually play with may as well have grandpa reactions.

Pretty much

best time to play fighting games to be desu

Only Street Fighter is, and the world is better of for it

>gief shits on ryu traditionally

iktfb. the nip sweater looks absolutely autistic in 2d and 3d too

Gief beats Ryu in ST

evo same time when some moba tournament with millions prize pool starts. literally digging the grave

gief SHITS on ryu in ST

really? thats gonna be fun to see

arcade buttons should be laid out so that the index finger and ring finger buttons are at about a 40 degree angle with the frontal plane so that the wrists do not bend, which would increase fatigue

>Rev2, Tekken 7, Injustice 2, UNIST all within a month
>Tekken and Injustice topped sales charts
>Marvel coming later this year
>DBFZ and Blade Strangers just announced at E3
What the fuck makes you think fighting games are dying
Like literally this shit is brought every fucking week
WERE YOU NOT HERE DURING THE DARK AGE
DID YOU FORGET WHEN 300 ENTRANTS WAS THE ENTIRE EVO FOR ALL GAMES COMBINED
DID YOU FORGET WHEN CAPCOM DIDN'T MAKE A FIGHTING GAME FOR ALMOST A DECADE
DID YOU FORGET WHEN NEW FIGHTING GAMES WERE SO RARE THAT ARTURO'S MAIN GAME WAS ARCANA HEART

90% of Veeky Forums users weren't even alive during 2000

This desu. T7 is great, Rev2 is great, SF5 is alright, NRS players seem to be happy too and Marvel and DBFZ are coming up.
Too bad KOF is dead once again though.

Play skullgirls

>lists UNIST
>doesn't list KoF

Dude, seriously, why is she so hard to play? And why in the world is her voiceover so goddamn anoying? Otherwise she would the perfect char and my #3 pick.

And he doesn't in SF4

"Traditionally" means that it's a recurring thing in most/all versions of the game.

Classic Arturo

nigga im literally watching it now, ryu lost because he tried to play footsies vs a "only i may play footsies' character. but eventually gief gets his lucky knockdown into his coinflip bullshit and that's gg's. big part of it in this lower level fight is gief's armor shit is like miniature focus attacks from sf4 and it makes people afraid to space.

Is Akuma a good character in SFV?

I would but Big Band is the only fun character

He's pretty good, yeah. Not top tier or snything, but solid.

gief was retarded in ultra and ryu wasn't that crazy so I'm pretty sure he beat him there too

>gief beats ryu in
>sf2
>sf2CE
>sf2HF
>SSF2
>SSF2T
>SFA3
>SFex
>SFex2plus
>Sfex3
>CvS2
>SFV

>Ryu beats gief in
>usf4
>a2

shut the fuck up brick

KoF was just a port of a game from last year

>sfv
>footsies
you silly 16ers need to check yourselves

>Walk back
>Jump
>Fireball
>Footsies
You're a shitter too. This convo is over unless you want to ft5 me.

Post your cfn

>First time playing vs millia
>holding block in corner
>she hits me anyway
>over and over

i want a refund

>let's ignore the only relevant version of the game that people played

Sorry people don't play your poverty kusojs

He's spacing and trying to whiff punish you blind anime loving neet

WargodRa

He's good but still a glass cannon. Lot's of really good tools, great pressure and can shit out damage.

I see, I guess I'll just have to get used to it spinning.

As for replacing stuff, that's another 56€ investment (sanwa joystick + buttons) and I don't _hate_ these chinese rip-off ones so I'll play with these for now and if I get more serious about it I'll take the plunge.

And Tekken 7 and UNIST are ports of games from several years in the past.

He did that like 10 seconds during the whole set and sucked at it.

On my way

The stock venom stick is a decent Seimitsu LS32 rip-off. If you kinda like it, but want it more snappy and in higher quality, get that one as a replacement.
Also the first parts from the venom I would replace are these terrible, mushy buttons.

Brick shut the fuck up