/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

FAQ for NEW ENGLISH PLAYERS
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>How to play in PC and how to Reroll
pastebin.com/pFFNDTKY

>Mega Pastebin (Information about installation/gameplay/side materials)
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>JAPANESE EVENTS Info
pastebin.com/aHT5Khp7

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Old Thread

I love Kiyo

Kill yourself and stop fucking with the OP.

Can I get a 5* from the very first roll, the one with the 30 free quartz?

Moreover, when are we going to get the additional 4* Servant of our choice?

Nice pic OP
Kill yourself and/or fuck off though
Shitty OP format and early thread

The first roll can only giove you a 4

You can get a 5 once you have taken all your stuff from the mail

Different kind of management.

Some of them micromanage the thing to keep things super pure, other ones demand that they protect their brand at all cost. Nintendo is all about that family friendly image.

Fuck off back to /feg/

why change the op format, i like the old better

I forget how reddit cuckchan can be sometimes. Can't even handle some lewd without losing there shit

Stheno is bad because she has a no damage np. She fills a certain niche, but really lacks damage as a result. People here are basically shit talk every servant besides herk and waver, but Stheno is the only char I would actively reroll.

I think the starter rewards will last a week ore so. You should be finde if you want to start over in two days.

But you're a newfag, you weren't even before to like the "old one" better

I guess Da Vinci will be addressed as male?

But they didn't. That's actually the thing. Notice how they were able to use Artoria? in GO Type Moon demanded that they use their branding and use Altria.

As far as I can tell XSEED were left alone and their contact was mostly "hey can we get X? thanks" it's also part of the difference between it being done in house vs by a foreign company.

No one is caring about the lewd OP pic.
This thread is bad because the OP keeps making them at page 1 resulting in four threads staying alive at once and because he changed the OP format with a shitty one.

A month actually.

Reminder to report this thread and keep using the old one because it won't fall off the board or hit image limit for hours.

it's not the lewd, it's the fact that this /feg/ nigger keeps trying to change how shit works. Fuck off.
Rude sage.

got a herc and eliza in a roll i might keep along with best cu

where to get unrivaled tho, is he in the second reroll gacha?

>FAQ for new english players
>how to reroll and play in PC
Why are these separate? Are you retarded? Just put most of the shit in the mega pastebin and leave people find it themselves and if they can't they're retarded and don't deserve it. Go back to the old format.

So my old account was on another emulator, I tried to bind it to memu, I got error code 97 (account in use by another device). Saying no just bounces me back to the main screen, saying yes made it download some stuff and now I am supposed to login to the account from the old emulator, make a new bind code or something? What.

Real thread

It's even a waste of space since the emu+reroll guide is already in the FAQ

i've played since the first year, i like the old on better

Greetings from gbfg

Really guys?

CLAIM YOUR SERVANTFU

>all these people rolling for Janne but will promptly drop her when Alter is avaible

what the fuck are you going on about with the format

;_; I want them both.

>Communication error
Are the servers dead?

Should I keep the account with EMUYA, Cu, and Kaleidoscope, or the account with Altera?

I'm taking a vacation in 2ch. Why is their FGO general is in Smart Phone Application board instead of Smart Phone Game board?

DING DONG

So how much will someone charge me for an account with Waver, Arturia and Jeanne?

For real money, Im tired of rerolling.

Never thought I'd see one

Why?

> Jp asking why Astolfo has public hair for mouth

Yeah... this place feel like home.

two fiddy

For what purpose?

What?

Guess I got banned or something

It's a tempban, wait a while and come back.

> Japanese praise a guy who did this
Why would you do this anons?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why the hell is my game downloading less than 1% for minute, am I missing something? donwloaded the apk from apkpure on my unrooted samsung S6

Only gameplayfag anons would do this.

Are we being raided by people that can't even into proper english?

Husbando? Which is what the game is all about? The game is easy enough that you don't need a memelin team to beat it.

what about the 4* of our choice? When will be able to pick it up?

> playing a badly translated game
> pretend to not understand improper English
EoPfag are the worst.

Stop bumping this shit thread

In some days, probably after July 1

Fuck, I need my Hercules, this sucks

I have jynxed some anons and Risa Taneda in the past. Enjoy it.

Rate my OC.

If you want to spoil someone, all the important information should be quick, concise and at the top of the image
If someone doesn't want to get spoiled and opens this, they'll just close it and not get effected
3/10

Nicesu spam that shit

it's not much of a spoilers since, as you said, people won't even know who solomon is until london

Do you guys reroll if you don't like what you got from the tutorial summon or wait and do the one where you can get 5*s

I would wait but the emulator lags like hell

I got Herc as my 4* on my first roll. Keep? Don't plan on minmaxing since I have FEH for that

I want to refill France.
>claim only one
I'm gonna claim them and Nitocris and you ain't gonna do shit to stop me.

Didn't think I'd like Mashu as much as I do

Isn't the tutorial roll meaningless? Since we're gonna be able to select a 4* of our choice?

I can't find any folders in data/data/com.aniplex.fategrandorder/files

What give?

I can't find it either, just clear app data for rerolls.

I got Herc on my first roll but I wanted EMIYA. Should I just wait on the free 4* giveaway? Also no 5*

yeah, you should wait. I am waiting for the 4* giveaway to pick Herc since he's the strongest 4*

When does Saber lily stop being shit?

Is there no european version?

>tfw when I got a Kaleidoscope and immediately rerolled before I knew how good it was

But I think I'd rather have a Servant I really liked than a CE that's great for battles.

I'm sure Macron is the one with such ideals

>Mash is the first Servant you get

Where's Miguel Gaia and Ortega? I want the Tristars on my squad so I can do a Jet Stream attack.

You can get her to NP5 during Saber Wars but she's more or less hardcoded to not be very good. She's basically a placeholder for a Saber until you can get something better.

Retarded question but from which servants will we be able to choose from in that giveaway?

Check the US FGO Facebook page. They posted an image.

>all these mad runefags bitchin about secondaries

Do dialogue selections matter at all for the story ?

>it might ruin my rerolling

Trying to play the game in MEmu. Does it have a save/load state feature? Or should I download the files everytime?

this is my tutorial roll

I got Herc from my tutorial pull and Marie from one quartz pull I did with the signup quartz

Should I stick with this or try to reroll for a 5* ?

Damn I rerolled 6 times for Carmilla but eventually gave up and settled with Saint Martha. Guess I'll choose her in the giveaway.
I wish I would have gotten Darius. He has one of my favorite designs in that game.

Hi, I need some help. I downloaded the MEmu emulator and the game. I installed it but it crashes after a white screen. I removed the root mode because I read that it gives some problems and I have the emulator more memory, but I can't still use it

What mattered for me was the amount of servants. In one roll I only got fucking 3 so I rerolled and got 6 instead.

So this is a keeper roll? Now lets hope my initial ten is as good

Theoretically rolling for the strongest servants is more logical. But I am a collector fag and can't help it. It also doesn't help that most of the servants interest me as persons with backstories.

So I Should roll for waver emiya and someone else I forget who, But I dont think I want to reroll Again

Nah, there should be an upcoming giveaway event in which you can choose your servant too and Emiya is among them as far as I know.
We will summon a lot of other shit in the future so I think you should just live with your roll as long as it isn't directly bad - more than 3-4 servants and at least 2 which are either good or characters you like is good enough.

well here's my initial i think i'm accepting my fate and playing the game

Not enough, we need more!!

I got two lu bu's and 2 romulus's Should I Just feed one to the other right away?? and if im going to use one which one??

idk if anybodys used it yet but here is a transfer
number. Artoria and a 5* craft essence.
Tranfer # - jMuyyDJsGB
Password - saber

Im stuck on the first quest after you summon, I go into the prepare your party screen and it just does nothing

Got my first 5 star, Waver, after 20 rerolls. Emiya is among the 4 stars we can pick from in the future, right? He's mai husbando and I really want him, but I can wait if it's a guarantee.

kaleido is great for farming hands with an aoe np. If you have two kaleidos and two strong aoe nps you're gold on farming xp.

What's the recommended android emu for PC?

Disregard this, saw the post above.