/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread junior tennis practice edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 6/16/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4 on June 27th:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

Magic

>grumpyhimi is back
Don't EVER leave me again.

akamatsu-chan! and mugi edition!

Posting best girl!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!
Participating in that DR1 discussion was fun!

Ku
Zu

Koko!

Morning!

I'm usually around

Happy family!

I love Junko!

Ishi!

Who are you again?

>tfw babies cry when you kiss them on the face
Feels bad man.

Kaedeanon!

well you need to be around me, specifically

Tiny man with a tiny knife for his tiny seppuku

i-i am leaving m-my assistant here!
p-please t-take care o-of her!

>ok
>Kaede, follow to me to rape dungeon, you will be my proctology assistent

Good morning to you.

No no no, it's tending to wounds.

>white outlines
everytime

sure i'll take care of her~

How can anyone like Mikan, she's hands down the most irritating fucking character

goth men

Anyone else get physically sick when they watch Gonta's execution? I'm scared to death of wasps so I haven't watched it in months

Stop responding to yourself, ESL-bot.

Post DR3 screenshot that describes how do you feel about it.

b-but i didn-

Why does this keep happening to him?

Nope, the only insect I'm even remotely scared of is the one with a million legs or some shit...

Why?

>No no no, it's tending to wounds.

He's being dramatic about it

t. Ibukifag

Thanks for your normal clothes, Kaede!

It's pretty unsettling in general so I don't really go out of my way to rewatch it, but no, I don't get physically sick.
Incidentally the only one I avoid is Motorcycle Death Cage because it's not my favorite in the first place and seeing it in 2012 was enough for my poor Mondofag heart

Because of all the anons you're the best one and I need your surly yet gently humorous demeanor to recharge my energy

I also hate the fact that I share my birthday with him.

What is his birthday?

ibuki blows too

August 22

22 August

This guy gets it

Best giri.

As a former Kirumifag, her execution used to be really hard to watch since it is uncomfortably fanservicey and pretty brutal.

Motorcycle Death Cage is the one that comes closest to freaking me out, thinking about it in any detail is disturbing. Especially the butter.

>former Kirumifag

What caused you to drop her?

>pokezuizui posted again
ITS HAPPENING BROS

Doesn't help that extremely spinning cage of death is very realistically possible to die from (albeit completely unlikely unless circus clown hitmen come for you) and would likely absolutely fucking suck

Peko's execution unsettles me for many reasons that I feel I don't need to mention because I don't feel like it...

cheeks made for pinching

The fact that he "turned" into butter make me want to slam my face on my desk.

She finally returned to us

I have a friend that's like that with her execution too, same way I am with Motorcycle Death Cage basically.

Kaede/Himiko/Hoshi seems to be a recurring theme with this artist and while I'm not sure how it'd work I can't say I don't like it

>drop her
wew lad

Basically, her case is filler and even if I can somewhat understand her motive, the way she goes about it is really despicable honestly. Also, as a character, Maki is similar in that she sees herself as a tool, but she actually has an arc and relationships with the rest of the cast.

I wish I was Kaede

>Tfw RKS got me to love/hate Tsumugi

Well I post other characters too, it's not like I'm trying to put on a persona I just have the audacity to assert my ridiculous kneejerk opinions.

Love Mugi with all your heart, then we'll talk.

Not the original guy but yeah, I get you there. I think the only reason she's remained so high on my list is because of her design and because Kiruhoshi is kind of cute with all chapter 2 context removed from it. She's been dropping though.

I have finally seen the light and realized Tenko and Maki are better girls.

>jewell, unhappy to ruin one character's fanbase seeks out her next target

KEK

same, user, same

She's still pretty high on my list. Like, 3rd favorite girl or something. And I absolutely love her motherly nature.

no idea WHAT the fuck is going on here but it's cute

I don't think that's possible.
I have to somewhat agree. She's still high on my list but I've grown to like Tenko much more for being a more fleshed out character. In fact, I'd probably like Angie more too if it weren't for MG's love for Kirumi influencing me.

the best!

I can't wait for his birthday

Tomorrow

I want to introduce Kiibo to really embarrassing music and convince him that everyone likes it, and that everyone will like him if he likes it

It's gonna be comfy as fuck.

Comfy time?

yeahhh boi

What did Mikan mean by this?

Comfy~

Gundam is so cool

I want to break into Saihara's house every night and leave a picture of Kaede hanging in a conspicuous place

Comfy!

Comfy?

Oh, shit ,I doubt I can get what I had in mind done in time but I hope I can at least increase my folder

Comfy

Is Gundam riding a freaking dolphin?

What did you have in mind? Or is it a surprise?

Completely in character for him to be able to do that.

No comfy for me... AE is out tomorrow and I work late this week. Won't be able to play it properly until Friday. At least I have time off for V3, woop!

I want to aphrodesiac Ouma and then tie him up and then do nothing further to him but watch him squirm________

yeah same bonus points for me if he's in drag

It is some sort of animation, I will post it if I get done with it in time

Did you pay David Hayter $5 to voice Hoshi?

I wouldn't need him in this case because it has no dialogues but I would love to damn

Whoa, nice! I'll look forward to it even if it's not done by his birthday, animation takes a lot of effort.

Not like he has anything better to do lately

Source?

And the source for this one too?

amami sacrifice