/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:
Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms with sound:

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

mineolamoto.com/Motorcycles-Indian-Scout-Sixty-ABS-2018-Mineola-NY-6a880a2d-5beb-4497-8692-a7bc00423999
youtu.be/iQjRXkK-KJI
youtube.com/watch?v=lIfcvC3e3KY
youtu.be/gVcteiTOqZo?t=39s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sports bikes are for cucks

Yamaha = best
Shut up, boomer

Thoughts?

Quick photoshop hack job. Should I keep the red stickers or no?

Looks better with the accents desu famalam.

>125

lmao

Headed to MSF day 2 now.

>i need 1100cc to travel through town
Cuck; the post

Nah, looks better with them on.

>using a bike to travel through town

>what I do need to travel around town is a stone age tech shit brakes and shit suspension underpowered fashion victim shitbike.

>shit suspension
Sorry, I didn't realized you lived in a 3rd world country where they don't have roads.

Going to buy this later this week. Was approved for 72 month 0% financing so my payment is only 130ish a month. Want to see if my alpha uncle can bring them down a little bit on the sticker price, or at least have them throw in some free shit.

>mineolamoto.com/Motorcycles-Indian-Scout-Sixty-ABS-2018-Mineola-NY-6a880a2d-5beb-4497-8692-a7bc00423999

Looks great but cruisers are better with pillion seats tbqh, senpai.

>financing a bike

I need a new car too, but don't give a shit

>he thinks suspension is only for potholes and crack
>confirmed for never having taken a corner above walking pace.

never get anything on finance except in the two following situations
1)you __need__ it, (ie you will be homeless, losse your job, die without it)
2) it is categorically cheaper. not "it's a bit more expensive but I get some free tat" but "less money will leave my bank account"

I can't find a used Indian within 200 miles of me that's left then 7k, and I only have 5k saved up. People don't resell indians. I plan on being the first and last owner of this bike.

>

Oh fucking definitely. Not my truck but my buddy's fucking nuts. We've done worse lol.

Fuckin A.

I didn't say buy a used one I said don't get it on finance. And you wont be the first and last owner you will be the second because the bank will own it for 72 months and just happen to let you ride it.

>tfw night riding

Looks better with.

Might need something at the headlights actually.

That's not riding though.

>Indian
Awww yisss

ironically i think blackbirds look the worst in black

Britfag here. Thoughts on the Yamaha MT-125?

There are cheaper options. Depends how long you plan on riding it but you can get a second hand ybr or cbf for

There's no point in buying one unless you don't want an engine more than 125.

If you pass your full test after your CBT you can get an MT-7 (FZ-7) and limit it's horsepower until you pas your A2 test then unlock it.

Do you have a chief? I rode a scout bopper and chief yesterday in Daytona

Yea. Chief classic

i stored away my hornet 600 about 2 weeks ago and was planning to only car around whole winter but then decided to change studded tires for my chinese monkey bike

am i still allowed to post here even if i only 50cc half the year?

Most people who post here don't even have one bike, let alone two. I wouldn't worry about it.

>be night riding
>hanging out with friends, when leaving, bike wont start
>after fifteen minutes of trying to bump start it, I flicked the kill switch and it started

God damnit.

>spending five thousand euro shekels on a 125

>Marimekko
>chinese monkey
Dont try to bullshit, you are an underage finnish mopojonne with a 50cc
Kyllä me se tiedetään, eikä siinä ole mitään väärää!

This
Isn't the MT03 just 500 more?

I've done that too many times. To be fair I never use my Killswitch, I always turn off with the key. Sometime I just bump the kill switch or someone else presses it

na man, i never had a monkey when i was a kid so im living the past in adulthood

is it worthwhile taking a 4-stroke 125 to the slow group at a trackday? or will I just get blue flagged constantly and get in everyone's way?

because I live literally within a few miles of a BSB track

But you're finnish right?
50cc no problem, especially a monkey style bike will be fun for the slippery weather.

i dont think any other nationality has grown men riding chinese monkeys and 600cc alongside

Top comfy

Can't disagree

It costs 4750 € here. You'll easily get to 6k after taxes, getting it plated and getting yourself gear.

>seen two kids riding last weekend
>one on a R125, the other on a RC 125
>both in full Dainese leather suits

Shit.

I haven't found a single track day that mentions 125's so if you find one post it here.

There's a video of a guy taking his old Vespa with a sidecar to the Nürburgring, why not?

>not """restricting" an i4 600

how tight should your exhaust be at the head roughly, just tight enough to stop it moving? My bikes manual doesn't say anything about it.

as tight as possible

defeinentley tighter than yure mom lmao

youtu.be/iQjRXkK-KJI

Probably, I'm a pussy about overtightening though

scumanon you here?

haha your implying that he's mom vaginna is lose am i correct?

**peeps worriedly**
youtube.com/watch?v=lIfcvC3e3KY

youtu.be/gVcteiTOqZo?t=39s

Possibly

Can someone recommend me undershirts that are abrasion resistant and have protectors at important areas?
Protector jackets for street bike use would be cool too.

>undershirts that are abrasion resistant
wtf
just get leathers you sperg

hahahha yes dude lol

Is an 05 fz6 a manageable first bike? On other forums people seem split on the issue. Is the narrow friction zone on the clutch really a problem for new riders?

Its a tame bike.
The clutch on any bike is a problem for new riders. You get use to it.
I would always recommend fz6 to a new rider.

Most cool adventure bike jackets don't come with protectors

Sup nerds.

Oh my god do I miss riding.

It's killing me. I'm having bike withdrawal.

People where saying if you keep the rpms below 8k it's pretty tame. I was looking at 250/300s but i'm going to be doing a lot of highway riding so i wasn't sure if they were up to the task. Sitting at high rpms for hours can be pretty annoying on my Miata. Does high altitude affect bikes any different than cars?

I tried to check the air pressure on my front tire and only liquid came out. No air blowing or anything. What could be going on?

>roasted squid

The FZ6 is made for freeway cruising. Far better than any 250 or 300.
The FZ6 is also fuel injected so altitude won't affect anything.

>tfw no yamaha tricker

is that new? why haven't i seen one before

I really REALLY like the new Kawasaki ninja 650... Basically a spiritual successor to the old ER6, but technically much improved (so much it'd be considered a new bike).

Am I cuck to the jewbanks for buying a new bike?? I really like this orange too

tl:dr
New kawa ninja 650, buy? y/n ?

you still lose power at altitude due to the less dense air/oxygen, but you don't need to retune EFI for it like you do carbs.

FZ-6 is good. Clutch is fine. The snatchy throttle might be bad for beginners though. You can either fix it with a skilled gentle touch or power commander (300 burgers!) or both.

>(so much it'd be considered a new bike).

Bollocks,

ninja 650, buy? y/n ?
\
old one was a shit bike new old will be a shitbike

Here it is again. Modern 300s are perfectly fine doing highway speeds. Just get a ninja 300 or R3. Get fuel injection. Riding in a motorcycle is noisy regardless so just wear earplugs cause the explosions happening under your ass won't bother you as much as the wind.

And no, I disagree. At least not at burgerland freeway speeds (over 75mph).
I would say its best for rolling hills & countryside in my experience.

I dunno. Its awesome though

As long as you buy a green one. There's literally nothing wrong with a Ninja 650. Don't let poorfags or carb cucks tell you otherwise, unless you want to be stuck with a SV650 like all the other virgins who get meme'd on here.

>bulge

It does very well sitting at 80mph
Its a 100hp and 6spd. Why wouldnt it be fine?
My FZ07 is 75hp and 6spd and sits fine at 80mph
Stfu moron.

For pissing about in the right lane maybe.

If you wanna do 55mph and sing the song of your people bouncing off the rev limiter.
Kek

Things different from the old ER6

>new completely different frame (much lighter, stiffer)
>new wheels (lighter unsprung weight)
>different rear wheel suspension setup (linkage, lighter and stiffer swingarm)
>different camshaft profiles
>different intake and exhaust
>different dash with more driver info (gear indicator, coolant temp milage etc)
>now with slipper clutch
>new brakes (including lighter abs setup)

All of above gives you a stiffer motorcycle that weights 19kg less, has 4 hp less (fuck you emissions requirements) but considerably more midrange torks..

So how can this not be considered a new bike?? Sure it has the same engine displacement and layout, but what else?

>he wears earplugs
pussy

Scum

hello tinnitus

what?

Eh I started on an R3 and it's not quite this bad. I got it just over 100, with soft saddlebags and camping gear strapped to the back of it. Going 55-75 is no problem really, just that it does tend to buzz a lot because while it's not topped out it is still running at pretty high RPM and this is kind of a pain in the ass on a longer highway cruise.

Starting all over I'd get something like the FZ6 instead to start with because I do end up on the highway a lot, but the R3/N300 aren't completely useless - especially if you get a used one for cheap

>more evidence for chicago PD
Thanks idiot

>more
he's been posting these same pics for like 2 months at least

I WANNA NM4
BUT WHY MUST IT COST SO MUCH
I COULD BUY A SHIVVI AND AN MT-09 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE

>starting on 100+hp

>When a CBR rider tells you that sportbikes are comfortable, easy to ride, and don't have peaky engines

i was trying to summon you yesterday to tell CPD to meet me here at 9

>When a [most neutered sportbike on the market] tells you his sportbike ain't the real deal
Really activates the almonds

Yeah, started on fzs600, the previous bike with fairings. i4 600s are good starter bikes cuz the power comes with the revs, you wont have to worry that much about throttle.
I started on 48hp tho and i dunno if the 95 wouldve been too much, but the fz6 has less power iirc, so its a great beginner bike