/bdog/

goyim shekels
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/95w7gyUM (embed) (embed)

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Avatarfag as much as you want, BBC and ERP welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last thread

Hello

Dont forget to go do stuff with your friends!

Like what stuff?
ERP?

How do we fix BDO?

autopug for bosses

I-I meant adventuring and fishing, user!
ERP is fine too if your friends like that

Good afternoon /bdog/

Reminder that donkeys are true bros and horses are just worthless sluts.

Actual pastebin with actual guild infos
>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

You could be comfy fishing RIGHT NOW /bdog/

Lower the stupid multiplier on awakening skills, make them relative to pre awakening skills, so players have a reason to use both.

Make hidden stats show on the character cheat

Separete AP from ACC and DP from EVA

Make sets have different base stats, so everything else be more relevant.

Add more bosses(with proper mechanics) and more sets, to improve build diversity.

Rework on xp/drop rates on the mobs in valencia, giving players more places to farm.

>BDO bible
That is an absolutely worthless link that still tells you to invest energy into Lake Kaia. Fuck off too.

are you 2 gonna fuck those 3 guys?

I heard stories about great relic fishing in Margoria, so I got out there and filled up my inventory.

2 relics.

TWO

What is the fucking point? Also over half my fish are blue. The only benefit here is that I'll be able to sell to the imperial fishing trader.

What a waste of time. Hotspot fishing is probably way better as it doesn't take 15 mins to get out.

>and your other hawk

The bible is shit, if anyone needs a guide they should just be going to the class discords, those are at least up to date.

wha-no there fellow fishers and you can be one as well!

Ill fish for your panties

it's great if you have higher level of fishing to see more moving hotspots in the ocean

are you colourblind? Asking for a friend.

>tfw I wasted 8 bucks on this piece of shit

Sorry bud. At least it was 8 dollars and not hundreds.

There are no hotspots in the Margoria, unless you're talking about just fishing along the coast, then yes.

Lets erp tonight.

Children gtfo.

>same nigger faggot keeps making the thread too early to keep beating others to the OP that he constantly ruins
Why is this allowed?

It's two people: Whyfu (Innercircle) and Phunkism (Videogaems), meme culture faggots.

It isn't.

Why did you throw away your shield?

>Thinking that phunkism makes /bdog/ threads
Kek

Made this one, otherwise his post would have registered as a new IP.

>people can't post anonymously on an anonymous chinese papercraft forum

Don't respond to me anymore, Eurotrash. Go make another meme video of your boring server happenings.

t. butthurt sardine samefag

go back to climbing your ap trees

haha bbc erp haha ;=)

AUTISM OVERLOADS

KEK'D LOUDLY

>rlly makes u think who made this thread hmmm

who wants to erp rn

shut up straw hat

daddy doxy's semen on the left

>guy randomly flags on me
>deals no damage
>V's away

??????

Who cares? As long as we have a thread up who the fuck cares when or who fucking makes it?

Kys disgusting autist amimal

where is the erp hookup spot and on which server

Hello /bdog/

Heidel Calpheon 2

Hello beauty

where in heidel

The Inn with an elephant

>it was I, the orange valk

Succ?

vidictus called, it wants the heterochromia back

Is the only armor that changes how you look the outfits from the cashshop? Does normal armor not change your look at all?

>someone thinks this looks good

There's only like 5 in game armor models and they are all basic bitch ugly shit so get paying goy

>80% to 59
when will it end

In 80%.

when you get to 100%

nice heterochromia loser

I want a crew to do ancient relic scrolls with every week, like a group of 5 each bring 10 scrolls at a certain time each week, does anyone bother organizing that?

thanks

Are Valks any good?

just maby in a guild...

You are pretty cute

more

>+15 reblath with 0 failstacks
just kill me

>play the 7 day trial
>enjoying it - very good game
>check out cash shop
>almost everything is $15+
>fuck this shit
>empty void... the next 2 days
>literally losing sleep wanting to download the 50GB game so I can claim the daily
>want the wizard shanking mechanic again

alright, BDO, you win.... which pack should I get? I keep hearing horror stories about how it's impossible to get cash shop items in-game

ty

>

Needs more underwear

nice sharingan

Is there a way to see all available quests? Or do I just have to run around all the low level zones again to see if I missed anything?

It's not impossible to get pearl items, just write your own marketplace bot with antidetection features, don't distribute or they'll catch you. We all did it. Mines the nicest.

Valks belong to bottom half of the tier list.

oh shit dude autohotkey masking i'm an elite hacker now

Valks are lovable lil cuddle muffins. Can't die and can't kill shit.

What is the tier list?

I want to cuddle you

yea... I read about XingCode and how it logs all the keystrokes you did in the past 48 hours - so the game already knows I code for a living I'm into weird fetishes. They can literally black mail me to shut down my company right now

sounds pretty gay

Na bro python with a bunch of shitty popular libraries, I'm the next level.

There's a way to block that too, gotta find it yourself tho or they'll just fix it.

Those packs aren't worth it.

They are when they're 40% off.

does the game instantly ban you if the anti-cheat detects something?

They're 40% off? Ignore what I said.

get rid of the stupid fixed prices for everything on the marketplace. An mmo without an open economy is just retarded, it makes me want to stop playing the game.

Yeah lets bring gold/gear sellers to this game

They do it in ban waves like most games these days, so it's harder to know what you did that got detected. Makes testing kinda annoying. But a marketplace script can be done in a very noninvasive manner, pretty safe.

that's way better than the alternative. They're literally trying to fix something that's a relatively non-issue. You can already buy accounts with gold and gear

And the reason isn't to keep out goldsellers, it all circles around to trying to keep the dollar value on silver as artificially high as possible. Its not to improve the game, its to milk as much cash out of people who use the cash shop as possible

Valks are alright

guess I'll just debug on other accounts. never really fiddled with korean anti-cheats.

Good luck to you, I'd help more if I could but ya know. The ban waves aren't scheduled, so you'll need some way to know when they happen to check your accounts.

faggot

I'll be naming you, Frog.

>I'll be naming you, Frog.
>I'll be naming, you Frog.
>I'll be, naming you Frog.
>I'll be naming you Frog.

why aren't you playing a jojo reference right now?

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

>set up marketplace notification
>get alert
>arrive at marketplace in one minute
>nothing being sold
explain this meme

EDIT: why do you morons make a new thread 100 post before bump limit?