/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #129

Adoption's An Option Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process. Wait, he's gone now. God bless.

How to use the latest non-patch Paradox translation: pastebin.com/a0VDpMji (HAVE FUN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR CORE PLOT POINTS OF PART TWO)

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download: mega.nz/#!PI1WiAKZ!exKwDBYVhJ8QK1w3b9M4XCipjv5GgDSyHZ5d_wrlo2w (or check the MGQ pastebin for a torrent)
Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XELVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm glad they're finally back.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

YELLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reminder.

I want to live in a traditional japanese house and have endless sex with catgirls, kitsune, and harpies.

Best girl

part 2 is good

TEEEEEEEEENNNNNSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

How many scenes does Nuruko have now?

The same.

What you were expecting new requests for any old party members outside of Ilias? Too bad, have fun waiting until part 3.

TENSHI

>Says she's a lesbian
>Still says she's a lesbian as a succubus
>In her human request scenes doesn't mind fucking Luka
>In her succubus request scenes says she wants Luka to marry her

The hell is with Sara in Paradox, is she into girls or just bi sexual?

Fuck you.

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

Oh fuck I've still gotta upload my partially translated copy of dinner

Oh hey. Michaela became a titty monster in Ilias World, huh? Looking forward to that, then.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Luka is the exception like always

I love you, Voreanon.

She's into girls, user, it's just that Luka is the one exception. Don't underestimate the shota power.

She not that big as a boss in LOC and her page so just the cg I think

she's clearly pulling her knees up to her chest

Well, don't brush it off entirely. Could always have the same deal as Tamamo, after all.

Zooming in on my iPad it really looks like boobs or a ass

How to raise SP amounts? My battlefuckers only start with 5SP and its only enough for 1 attack before they need to take deep breaths

Alice is a cute! A cute!

Post cute Alice.

I've been looking through game files, there's Alice8th1, Alice8th2, Alice8th3, Alice8th4 and Alice8th6. Where or rather what is the Alice8th5 supposed to be like?

Probably placeholder transformations of her new god form

Black Alice Super Chaos God Super God

Probably her witch form

the hero job line grants passive sp regen and increases their base amount
not hero of justice though

Paaradox Luka, in the event his universe isn't erased and things are wiped back to the VN quest, seems like he's going to have alot of sexual partners, even Sonya seems really into it in her BJ scene, I can't imagine how much more into it she'll be once they save her in part 3

Yeah but that's named differently

Then it's her God form with 6 being a super God form

>Paaradox Luka, in the event his universe isn't erased and things are wiped back to the VN quest, seems like he's going to have alot of sexual partners, even Sonya seems really into it in her BJ scene, I can't imagine how much more into it she'll be once they save her in part 3
Jeez user it's like you really think you can beat the cock.

Learn other jobs that give SP bonuses/level up your character levels nig.

But let's just call it super God rape for short

women are capable of being bisexual far more easily than men are, in the case of a succubus I imagine that is even more true.

No it's Black Alice SCGSG

>Onnahole girl has cg where she turns into alice
Well that explains why they had those face portraits in the first part's data.

I would but my Alice folder is at home

Succubi are inherently bisexual.

>even country bumpkin glorified prostitutes can become heroes
I feel kinda conflicted

Yeah saw that too don't think it's in game though

Legend ring multiplies sp regen by 5

>alcoholic sheep wearing a hangover cure tiara can roundhouse a full power angel into oblivion
its an abstract kind of feel

Be honest, do you think you could win a battle fuck?

Alright I just got around to properly using a machine translator, where do I go to meet pic related?

Was just checking through the Part 2 files and this popped out right in the middle of it. Part 2 equavilent of Scat Captain, the MILF captain?

Damn it Kakyoin.

I'm the kitsune dude, I'd out do Luka on finishing before it even starts.

>slowpoke.jpg

Maybe if I fapped beforehand, but probably not against the skilled players
I also don't think you can train your dick to last longer, so I'd never progress

Well to be fair I haven't had access to this thread for the past few days, and I just got back home, and I don't recognize it from the Part 1 files.

I hope he gets some cute scenes with canon mommys

Stardust Crusaders sucked.
psych. It's actually the best.

Maybe. I usually need to imagine a specific fetish/scenario to get off anymore.

>I also don't think you can train your dick to last longer, so I'd never progress
You definitely can

maybe with daily deathgrip fapping, but that sounds unhealthy desu
Don't want to pop any vessels in there you know

>skilled players
Two of them simply use onaholes. Granted, one of them made the onahole she used herself, but the other one just got some weird-looking creature somewhere around Lady Village.

And then there's that Grangold BF who gives you a paizuri through her armor. I'm not enough of a maniac to get aroused from that like Luka does.

sbr was the best part imo

Artwise sure
But SC is where jojo hit its stride

>Ilias mentioning how even someone like her could accept co-existence to show how absurd it is for someone living on the ground like the Mermaid Queen to still be against it
>Giving what she believes to be good advice to El so that she could grow up to be a proper adult
DEVELOPMENT.

What happens if you lose a battle fuck anyway? It doesn't seem like they're in the business of raping vaginally since humans can't control wither or not they'll get pregnant and some of them do this for a living.

You lose money

Probably not

I liked the campfire scene too, where she said its fun to walk the earth on two feet instead of monitoring it

I don't care what anybody says, but Granberry in a frilled dress a cute.

CUTE!

I wonder how they coud do this? Isn't it should be considered such as using someone else's intellectual property? I hope TrTr wont have problems because of that.

Uhm, is shorty IIias the one from the VN?

yes

Unsure. They probably won't be referring to him as Kakyoin, at the very least, which is probably how they got away with Scat Captain obviously being based on Char Aznable. The japs tend to be pretty lenient on references to other works as long as it isn't a blatant namedrop. It's why Garf***d isn't actually named Garfield in the game.

Also, Kak seems to be lumped together with the battle fuckers on the character sheets. Be afraid.

You actually can sort of train your dick in multiple ways, being used to particular types of stimulation numbs your responses to it over time, in addition, things like edging can give you better control over your orgasm provided you can recognize your signs for it.

the biggest factor of all though is arousal, you can stroke for literally hours to mildly arousing stuff but get something you really like and you'll pop real damn fast if you don't stop.

It's sorta nice to see that being in the paradox world is more or less a second chance to be a proper goddess and not be bat shit insane and lonely anymore, hopefully this means she starts treating the other marcy,lucy and eden better, especially eden.

You didn't figure this out until now?

The phrase "you are the company you keep" comes to mind, ilias will gradually learn to be a normal and even kind person the longer she spends around our favorite overly accepting fuccboi.

getting sealed from an omnipotent goddess of light and darkness into a level 1 angel unable to smite a skeptical shota with divine lightning is a humbling experience

>Kakyoin is on the same sheet as women

So thats how (s)he layed the egg.

So if most monsters have already been recycled in Paradox does that mean that Paradox part 3 will be mostly new stuff? Would that also mean it'll take longer for the game to come out?

I thought the fights were better

But what if she goes back to normal?

How is Alice going to react to that

Yes, at first I just assumed she was an IIias from another world
Sure seems like it, probably helps that she gets to actually fuck this Luka, something it felt like she genially wanted to do going by the handjob scene in part one, the part two scene where you kill alice and the part 3 scene when it's one on one.

part 2 sucks

>Part 3 will be mostly new stuff
Probably
>Take longer
Almost guaranteed. Part 2's plot becomes a giant detour after a certain point and every major faction is still basically running rampant.

We never see Adult Prom or any of her handiwork at all.

La Croix only shows up for 5 seconds in post game.

Black Alice's zombie army is literally not addressed and only some of her "Past ancient tier monsters" are fought, none seriously.

Most of the ancestors/archangels do not even appear

Heavenly Knights are mostly cameo tier to remind you they're in this series

2/3 Shikibuses still haven't joined which will inevitably be another quest/event thing that happens

Alice's mom appears once and then dies offscreen

Tartarus was barely explored in Part 2 so there's inevitably going to be a shit ton more of that in Part 3

And then have super God Black Alice as the big bad apparent

There's other stuff but really there's just too much shit to not take longer than Part 1&2 unless Torotoro works harder or works faster. Especially if he is going to still do shit like 50 side projects and make it so that the Ilias and Alice routes diverge even more.

I just think it's hilarious that before Paradox Part 1's release we had so many reveals for shit like the Ancestors and Archangels and then it's going to end up that we don't even get to see let alone recruit most of these characters until near the end of part 3 in all likelihood.

Oh, what a surprise. I managed to recruit Sphinx. I'm guessing the requirement was to have defeated her? Since I managed to beat her in Part 1.

I Love you, voreanon! Here is your (you)!

You aren't me

I'm okay with that.

What I think happened, honestly, is that TT probably had a lot more planned for part 2, but at a certain point got lazy and just started going the filler route, the entire last third of the game with the whole
>Go fend off these 4 invasions!
>Now go fight these 4 queens!
>NOW go find these (probably 4) orbs!
>N O W go to the snow continent through a pointless weird filler dungeon that seems excessively linear compared to other dungeons of the same kind!

that whole section of the game felt like it was supposed to be something way meatier plotwise and TT decided to shelve it for whatever reason and replaced it with a shitload of pointlessly tedious filler.

I'm not sure why he even bothered to put Morrigan attacking in the trailer when by the time you get her the game is literally over. So much false advertising.

No it was good
There are way more people fucking things up than Black Alice or Apoptosis

The Queens are part of Black Alice's faction though

And we basically don't get to see Neris at all so her "faction" was irrelevant this time around. Same with Alice's mom, aside from Alma who is basically a defector they don't do much.

Don't forget the dick move of "Oh we can finally go resurrect the bird and go to Helgondo!" and then immediately ending the game

This genuine smile could have been protected if just the monsters had gotten eradicated in the great monster wars, but instead the monsters had to survive. Who is to blame for this not being the canon course of events in the original timeline?