gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
github.com/thetarkus/WebMCam

Other urls found in this thread:

godotengine.org/
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=itch.io,tumblr,twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for gogem PRO

i don't get it.
Im new here. Is using Unity a meme or something? Like is it funny or scrub tier?

>Boku failed with a """""""cute"""""" game so now hes trying to pander to an audience that both see right through him and doesnt exist
weww

it's arguing over engines that's for scrubs
real men just make game

It's a shit engine but a lot of people use it because it's easy, you deserve a galaxy homer for using it but no one will hate on your game too much.

Unity is garbage, man. Use Unreal or Godot, or go back to Game Maker.

if you look at the daily recap, unity is the most used engine here for sure. However a bunch of nodev love to shit on it

I don't understand how making a game can take literal years of daily work. How much work could it be?

>trying this hard

Reminder Demo Day soon. Just like make demo.

is boku rotate 2.0?
when will he start taking hormones?

why don't you try it

Oh i see.
Well i only have a scrub tier PC so i thought it would be a good idea to start with an engine thats not too taxing on my ressources.

I think it will be sufficent enough for my dreams if i (never)ever learn it.

I never learned a programming language so i thought starting out with unity would be a good idea.

>I've never worked on anything my whole life

>How much work could it be?

Are you scared?

next time for sure

Its honestly fucking sad

Segmentation fault is my only true friend. It's always there for me.

That depends on his kickstarter success

Alright agdg would you rather have her thick oppai loli mode or flat and cut hair loli mode?

how about you work on your main game instead of wasting time with this trash

mosquito bites mode

That nauseating motion blur really completes your "Unity starter pack" game.

How did you make that cloth physics, it looks cute

He's probably downloaded Unreal or Unity and tried the templates and assumed since it was so easy to get the core mechanics working, the entire game must be easy to make

the last 10% is 90% of the work

noice, it looks cartoonish

Didn't you already make a SM3DL-ripoff with a cube girl?

>scrub tier PC
Godot is your only other option then
>I never learned a programming language
Godot uses its own language called GDScript that is close to Python, and Python is easy as hell to understand.
godotengine.org/

if I make a Demo Day entry, will you turn my character into anime too?

If your character is a QT girl or a QT mecha I will.

Very cute.
Is there anything stopping you from falling in front of the block?

Its settled then
I will not be making a demo day entry, ever.

pfft

If you have a scrub tier PC, don't use unity. You won't be able to run 2D games

Thanks! Iv speed up her walking animation so she takes a LOT of steps when walking now for a cuter effect.

There are invisible walls to keep you from falling off the stage at the front.

>6 people subscribed to your twitter in the last twenty minutes

idk i got 16gigs of ram and an overclocked old I5 2500K. For PS1 Tier Lowpoly stuff/Doom Style stuff should it be okayish.

Flat girl is cute.

Oppai loli is disgusting.

Your picture is nice though I disagreee with your post

is there a math formula that to calculate the angle of a bounce?

>not liking huge titties

You better keep them bokudev don't listen to agdg half of em are clearly GAY and like small boobs on their women.

>women

yes.

r8 progress

t-thanks.

>you are either gay or into bestiality
user, even though I drink milk from their tits, my relationship with cows is strictly professional

minimalist

>my relationship is strictly professional
Only sluts say that.

(laser angle * 2) - mirror angle - PI

hows OGL treating you, lad?

this better be going through the shader pipeline

it's vulkan

>700 lines of code for a triangle

vulkan is for AAA graphics autists, it's not for you.

I hope you arnt cheating by using SDL.
t. fellow vulkan """dev"""

ur not me mum

>implying

Added that stupid room transition with the door from the original games. I think now I have everything ready to start making levels (except for background tiles), next time I feel like working on this.

You disappoint me user.

How do I into turn based games with animations?
I know under the hood everything should just happen normally without caring about the animation. But how would I then make the animations play correctly in order? Like an enemy moves and then attacks after moving finished.

queues

What're you using to control her? I asked about ways to make a tight character controller in another thread but it turned into a shitshow.

post the code im curious

Are you guys stupid or what? Use your damn brain those problems are easy to solve.

>those problems are easy to solve
prove it

Is there anything worse than a chatfag starting a kickstarter? We have to hear from the peanut gallery of circlejerkers who are afraid to say anything bad about them in the circlejerk chat in the thread. It's disproportionate because you've been gritting your teeth hating boku in the chat for longer than most of us have even noticed his game. Try to understand most of agdg does not hate bokube or even feel strongly opinionated. Make a game you fuckin nodev.

Given an impact normal IN and surface normal SN, the bounce normal is:

2(IN dot SN)SN - IN

If you are using a trace function in any 3d engine, the surface normal will be returned to you, and the impact normal is just (traceStart-traceEnd).normalize

speak for yourself

It's proprietary and costs money, this causes poor people and autistic people to rage about it, though they will blame it on some other meme about the engine like bloat or the asset store.

100% of the issue shitposters have with Unity is that it's "too easy" and it costs money to remove the splash and be labeled a Unity game (which is now a stigma because reasons).

Godot is likely to replace Unity as it is not proprietary and does not cost money. It doesn't need to be a better engine to do it. It will eventually have the asset store and bloat out of it's ass with asset flippers crawling all over it's asset library and the same people triggered by Unity will praise it.

>hacked

----[ Recap ]----
Game: Ctesiphon
Dev: Stomy
Tools: LibGDX, Blender, Krita
Web: stomygame.tumblr.com
Progress:
+ Plasma Rifle is textured, hands have been animated to hold it
+ New projectiles, ammo pickups, and hit-effects for plasma rifle
+ Plasma Rifle rapid-fires blobs as primary fire, stun wave for secondary
+ Eliminated a seriously annoying bug causing a NaN to sneak into physics calculations
+ Recorded and mixed new barks for the Saw Charger enemies

This is my protagonist.
You may not like it but this is what the best demon slayer who will save the world from destruction looks like.

very original, I like

why is he white?

but where is game?

>xD BECAUSE /pol/ and /v/ GET IT MOM?

>he unironically thinks unity isn't bloated and slow as shit
how ignorant are you

>tfw got 13 twitter followers

Because I am gonna transform him into a anime trap slut.

Godot is even slower and it doesn't even have bloat yet. When it does it will still be preferred because it's free and not Unity. Your reply was weak as fuck.

>Godot is even slower and it doesn't even have bloat yet.
Why the fuck are you outright lying? Yes the scripting is slow but the rendering is much, much, much faster which is where the problem with unity lies.

I just feel its a little generic. But would probably be OK.

I've been coming here for like two weeks and I still don't even know what it is or why it's shit.

t. in denial

Got some benchmark stats to back up your claims?

fucking brutal

>I just feel its a little generic
That's racist.

>much, much, much faster
This is what autism sounds like.

I'm not in the mood to debate people who don't know what "racist" means. Educate yourself and have a nice day.

>have a nice day.
I'll try after you assaulted my ethnic heritage, but it will be difficult.

Anyone else feeling like he is spreading himself too thin? I started game deving because I wanted to practice multiple crafts, but I realized I just don't have enough time to work on them all, and I'd rather not be average at everything.

waitingskeleton.jpg

Having a working knowledge of every aspect is incredibly useful, then when you find some team members to help prop up your weakest aspects you understand and can use their skills properly.

am i the only one who never used tumbler and twitter? i'm too lazy to make accounts and maintain multiple trash that are basically the same, is itchio enough?

>is itchio enough?
not even close

>maintain
Nigga you just post something on both and that's it, it's not like you have millions of followers and require a full time PR manager.

A website (that has a blog) is enough

itch is the only discovery platform, the others are a waste of time

You have to be a jack of all trades but remember to specialize on something as much as possible. It is possible to be mediocre with everything but it's also possible to specialize in a couple elements of your game and as a result make it 10x more interesting.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=itch.io,tumblr,twitter

For any curious benchmarks haven't been done enough for Unity vs Godot.

If you just try the two engines you'll see though that Godot is a little slower all around. But it's still in it's infancy as a tool in the industry so nobody should be offended if we say a newborn engine isn't suddenly the best engine out the gate.