Renault Twingo GT 110

>RWD
>engine on the rear axle
>3 cylinder turbo 110hp
>super fucking light
>cheap
Why hasn't Veeky Forums discovered the Renault Twingo GT yet? Maybe because ameriplebs can't get there hands on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cu7id2Guw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1nD4VydzlnM
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7U7RK666Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there
where?

Why can't we have nice things

>never doing sick skids in your RWD Turbo twingo
Why even live?

>SC/TC can't be fully disabled
>no RS version planned
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>not visiting your local tuner to get bigger intercooler, catless downpipe and new software to remove traction control
user pls

>110hp
this is a high-powered vehicle in yurop

These are still too new for that, with them all still being under warranty and such.
Give it a few years.

where was that implied

>you need high horse power to have fun
Europe produces nearly all super and hypercars but yeah nice memes

Reminder that Europe contains Germany, and they make plenty of retardedly high horsepower cars. My mum's fifteen year old civic has 110hp, that's not a high benchmark.

>a yuro "performance" trim has the same power as a 15 year old civic
kek

The Twingo is fucking tiny, it's smaller than a Chebby Spark.

Ignore this busrider he only try's to fuck up a thread again with his USA vs. Europe bullshit.

>a yuro """performance""" trim of a supermini has the same power as a fifteen year old hatchbacks

110 is about right for that class, whereas that civic could come with a 158hp 2l and that wasn't even the Type R. Superminis have jack shit for power, they're sold as economical city cars.

t. man driving a 59hp one

>3 cylinder turbo 110hp

Ford has a 3-cyl turbo making 200hp. It's going into the new Fiesta ST.

And it's not coming to the US.

>he don't wants a car with dirty 3 cylinder sound
What a pleb.
youtu.be/Cu7id2Guw7Y

>fwd
Not even once.

Saw some dudes last week who drove this car like maniacs in the city center. Looked like huge fun to me.

Basically a Smart with two more doors.

i actually think that even normal mk3 twingos look fun

>almost 1 tonne
>light
lol

Are you gonna recommend getting a 500 over a Twingo, when bashing the Twingo for being heavy?

Nah, it's basically a Smart.

The Twingo is super heavy for its dimensions.
And at least a Abarth 500 isn't slow like that german/french monstrosity.

And the 500 is even heavier for damn near the same dimensions. But I guess that's okay, because at least the 500 has Soul And Passion™

that's right, we are never doing sick skids in them :(
youtube.com/watch?v=1nD4VydzlnM

Even a twinair 500 is faster than a Twingo GT. So I don't get your point.
Plus it doesn't look like an abortion.

>Nah, it's basically a Smart.
They don't sell Forfour in Burgerland.

You started talking shit because it's apparently too heavy, yet the 500 is heavier. But it's not a problem that the 500 is heavier, because suddenly speed is all that matters.

Basically, your argument is bullshit and you're blinded by Italian fanboyism.

>Recommenting a FWD over a RWD car
Only on Veeky Forums. Keep your shity fwd shitboxes I stick to RWD Twingo masterrace

>arguing with someone who drools over puntos (that he can't afford)
user, please

>muh rwd
is the Veeky Forums meme, busrider

No it's simply a fact that not a single argument speaks for fwd in sporty cars

i3's have better BRAP frequencies than i4's

RWD is straight up dangerous on that twingo shitbox with such a small distance between axles. That's why you can't disable the traction control.

Do you even physics?
Fucking busriders, I swear.

People have driven Beetles for over half a century, kid.

guys you know all his posts are 100% bait,right?
let it go

None of them is the GT version with the turbo engine where taking here about. You can't drift a Ford Focus but you can drift a Focus RS so your video is pretty much dogshit because it shows the weak versions.

So? Do you really want to compare the power between both cars?

You can't drift a boggo Ford Focus because it's FWD but you can drift a Focus RS because it's AWD so your comparison is pretty much dogshit too.

If the 110hp one has the same driver aids that can't be disabled like the 90hp one it too won't drift.

Nah, he genuinely believes everything he says.

Mercedes Benz USA

remove abs fuse for skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7U7RK666Q

>110hp
>like 3000 pounds
>0-60 in 11 seconds or so
It's shit

if I am going to get a cheap low powered pile of shit I am just going to buy a used honda or toyota for half the cost.. or fuck this car is basically a toyota yaris which I can get new for $5k cheaper.

>we are never doing sick skids in them :(

Absolute bullshit,

see webm

The power output is pretty close to the AE86 and many were damn happy with that shitbox

>that's right, we are never doing sick skids in them :(
That is wrong though.

They keep pushing that the new Twingo won't drift because if it gets known to be drift-able, what the fuck do you think will happen?
Fuccbois will wrap around trees by the thousands and selling numbers will plummet and the Twingo will become known as being ~dangerous~ which is fucking deadly for a car brand nowadays with no room for marketing fuckups.

It is a fucking RWD car with 110hp, is relatively light (around 1 ton) and even has the engine in the back.
OF COURSE IT WILL GO SIDEWAYS. You will just lose your warranty and that's why no one is daring to fuck with the electronics.

It's not a problem for companies, it's a problem for companies. Insurance premiums for young drivers are bad for regular cars, if a car is seen as exciting then it becomes unaffordable full stop.

Where did you check these numbers? I found 9sec for the 110hp GT version.

This is true, i got insurance raped for owning a base model polo because literally every chav drives one and crashes it

You can drift a 316i if you don't have wide tires so I don't see why it wouldn't be possible with this one with some "modifications" to the electronics.
The only problem is that the wheel base it short, meaning it will probably be dangerous as fuck.

My bad, looked at the wrong version

It is 9 for the GT.
He saw the poorfag specs.

Busrider GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE

the car has quite an obscene wheel lock stock.
that would also add to the drift fun

>memeshappen.com
EWWW

My 3k lbs poverty spec 5cyl golf does it in 7.9 kek

> "ow" in the plate

reminds me of the "ouch!" shirt

5cyl in a fucking golf isn't poverty spec.
you just got it for cheap because it was used.

>dat rear suspension geometry

>110hp
Kek

the french know how to make swing axles work.

The clio V6 would be much easier to handle if it had a decent wheel lock, let alone that much. Steering is probably a bit too slow though.