homeunion.com/how-it-works/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forex market

You're a dumbass

Real estate

Graded magic the gathering product

Putt it all into Buttcoin

she looks kinda weird O.o

Use as 20% deposit on $750,000 real estate - likely 3 x $250,000 houses in good school districts.
Rental income pays the remaining $500,000 mortgage and carrying costs.
There's probably a bit left over each month but the kicker is in 10-20 years you're almost owning the properties and with any luck they're now worth about $1.5M

What about the cost of renting to people? Repairs, normalfags turning into junkies, deadbeats who stop paying rent, empty units, etc?

Real Estate.

I see others here beat me to it. Good, this validates what I thought.

bitcoins

>Tax deductions
>Landlord insurance
>Property manager

buy Long Calls on AMD!

They're not stocks!

Juden.

How far out do you buy? LEAPS? Or do you just go for the nearest expiration date? And are they already ITM or OTM?

>no stock market

Assuming you actually mean no equities: alternative ETFs with low/no correlation to equities.
Assuming you mean nothing that is traded electronically on an exchange:

A. You're an idiot

B. With an amount that small you will have to forego diversification and take on more risk.

I suggest a levered real estate investment. A portion to the down payment and the rest for a cushion. Don't count on appreciation(at least beyond inflation) and make sure you're cash flowing from the get go. Consult professionals. If you do it right you'll beat the stock market.

Buy dogecoin

am i a pedo if i find her cute?

Is she just caking on make up?

Gains are slow, potential catastrophic failure if the reserve list is removed. Even the news that the reserve list WILL be removed, without specifics on what will be actually printed, will send the prices to rock bottom

futures

Real estate is a bad investment.

Most people never factor in the real cost of their investments. They often just see a cost of 250k for a rental property and assume a 1,600 cash flow per month.

This doesn't factor in property tax, interest, home owners insurance, property management fees, required rate of return, future value of money with NPV analysis, and risks associated with holding an illiquid asset.

The only way to create real wealth is to diversify into all asset classes. That way, no matter the market condition, you will be not only hedged, but making money. I suggest you read about the efficiency frontier. If all your assets are in real estate, you will lose unless you have some way to keep expenses to a minimum and are able to liquidate quickly at a reasonable price with the commission fee.

Also, consider repair costs (huge impact) and a vacancy factor

I would buy a high class crabbing vessel.

find an up and coming musician, bankroll their recording and market the shit out of them for a cut

buy OK-cash

>No stock market

Honestly I would consider purchasing a food truck. Should have a good chunk left over for savings/setup costs.

Right-o Forest Gump

real estate l m a o

post more of that girl pls

Buy ethereum

I think you're a pedo anyway

This

t. People who are financially illiterate

What sorts of alt ETFs are there that don't trend with the broad equity market? REIT funds?

>most people assume a 1,600 cash flow per month
No they don't you fucking idiot. They assume aobut $150 cash flow per month and the rest to all be paid for and for property value to eventually go up an the ability to buy more real estate assets in the long term and to have to put in lots of work as it's a business.
You were a fucking dumbass if you thought you'd be getting that much in monthly cash flow and you have 0 understanding of how successful real estate investing works.

>le Diversify your assets guys! meme
So goddamn happy I grew out of shitty advice from shitters like you.

I'd do real estate too, even if stocks were still an option.

So glad to see there are people who understand investing in this thread.

Why not just print out new cards lol

Land in the semi-tundra areas of Canada

It's going to be prime agricultural land in 30-40 years

idk diversified stock portfolio is the easiest. You could do real estate or some form of franchising.

HURR
Says the unemployed millenial educated by wikipedia. The efficiency frontier? We studied for CFA exams too that has zero bearing on this discussion. pls kys.

Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire.
fig.co/campaigns/deadfire
You can invest in it.

Guaranteed some profit with like 20K.

You are a moron. I just bought land for 200k that i rent to mobile home owners for 2k a month. No repairs and minimal expenses. I also only put 7k down with seller financing. So that is a 340% cash on cash return in year one without appreciation.

Hire a professional who's been trading for a while and with a positive portfolio to invest for you for $50,000 and 20% of your profit.

You're much better off trading that way to make good money then risking on losing a lot of it.

If you trade a lot of it with no experience then you're more likely to lose money then make profits so at least put that money into good use and secure your self a better future.

You can make that $50k back if you find the right person but you've got to give it time and once you do you will start to make more money as well.

So basically either invest your self and possibly lose $50,000 that you can't make back because you haven't got experience or invest $50,000 into someone experienced who will make the money back for you with the wise investments he makes and also make more money later.

Remember this investor can also work as your guide and teach how to do it well so later if you want then you can do it your self so you want have to pay him anymore.

I'll bite.

Where do you find these people?

>wise investments he makes
Do people still think bankers and traders can reliably and substantially beat the market?

>make 8 different portfolios with different strategies
>Here! Look at this one that is positive! I can beat the market!

>crowd funding video game development

Now I've seen it all

looks like FAS but still kinda cute

Look at the highest rewards. Those people get to add a "bar", a "spell" or even an "island" into the game which they completely design. Weird.

Graded alpha and beta stuff doesn't have its cost affected by reprints.

>$150,000
>real meme
really?

Off the top of my head:

REITS, MLPs.....maybe BDCs unless shit hits the fan.

Check out $ALTY and $OAK

Not an argument.

Please explain what's wrong with the tangency portfolio. I'll wait...

>lets embrace survivorship bias and start cherry picking successful endeavors.

I just made 341% on the latest meme stock. Take that.
Seriously tho that's a pretty interesting investment, but I think we can all agree it's a bit more unique than buy and hold SFHs.

invest=/=lose in case you weren't aware.

Tax deduction are earned if YOU LIVE IN THE HOUSE YOURSELF maybe there are tax deductions i dont know about but the homeowners exemption doesn't apply here and you are then taxed on cap gain

A couple thousand on some dedicated servers scattered throughout a few countries

Then run an on onion service from them, S7 that you can lose one or two servers and still be up and running.

The onion service would be a bitcoin escrow service, and a tumbling service, with a small percentage to be taken by me as commission.

There's a huge vacuum for that ever since freedom hosting got owned. Sure, half of it was CP, but my hacking forums and bitcoin hidden services got pulled under with it all.

Just US Treasury and municipal bonds and take the tax credit

More like a gay paedophile

i have fapped to her. And it was a really good fap. I have no idea who she is. Tell me now. I want my soul crushed.

She is one of us. She's a /pol/ack bruh.

>her
Pretty sure thats a trans or sissy boy lmao

... I hate Veeky Forums idol cam girls. Terrible fap.

Im going back to my anime girls.

kek

idk but definitely not on Veeky Forums since these guys can't make up their mind on what to invest on lol.

They just come here for finance advice but that's all they come here for, many don't come up with their own strategies and managed to get a positive portfolio by luck.

She's mine, but you don't have to take my word for it.

They do, but some alpha/beta edition cards will never be reprinted. That one is just ridiculously overpowered.

It still pays for itself. That means it's passive income, growing right next to you

I would put all of it into an REIT...

This guy knows.

REITs are fairly correlated to the stock market. More correlated than you'd want, anyway.

Invest $149,500 in dogecoin

Keep the rest for sodie pops

Everything on red!!!!

make a restaurant with the best instagram and yelp pictures

I see what you did there

Invest in a franchise

in dodo pizza

bitcoin

High-yield corporate bonds managed by someone else who knows what they are doing.

750k 2 new quadplexes.

Kek. Solid advise from user doing his homework.

I wanna shake your hand

But, borrow against them at least anually for more property and ao no suots steal you meal ticket

> forgo diversification.

Buys random art investments, down paymebt on a coupke rentals, drills an oil well or 2, etc...

You're not wrong.

But historically "most" of the time you can buy in growth areas. Property should increase in value. Depreciation on taxes for phantom income. Way lower taxes. Gubment shit like hid housing if u can keep the junkies at bay.

Or lke i do exclusivly buy shitholes aand rent to single "handy men" and have them fix on the property instead of paying rent.

They oretty much always do at least a half ass descent job for the next alchaholic or tweaker but they make the houses noce enought to rent out or sell after a year.

This may be fairly legit. Even the real estate bros fighting each other have good points. Pretty fucking happy i jumped on board.

>hookups
>meters
>sewage
>rock at 10 bucks a ton and over 50 ton per spot
>property tax is now high af
>llc at least
>attorney to protect asset
>grounds and mains maintenance.
>dealing with evictions
>etc...

Art investments are a terrible fucking idea unless you're already a billionaire or some shit like that, or you're using it for the purpose of money laundering (which I am NOT advising.)

They're the most illiquid thing you could POSSIBLY invest in, you have to rely on some artist making it (which is difficult for them to do), and the average fucker probably doesn't have the fucking education to know who's who, because most art curators have to have a background in both art and business to even have a remote shot at success with it.

Not to mention, you'd probably have to go to events like Art Basel to purchase anything worth investing in, and that in and of itself costs money, because the three Art Basel locations are in places that are expensive as fuck...unless OP is fucking lucky enough to live in one of them already, but I doubt it.

Invest in smth you like and that has some future.

Do the homework bro, you probably never going to make easy money without hard work.

Whatever you do be sure to stick to it for a long time. It's going to be hard in the beginning but later it's worth it. (Like everything in life)

Not at standard rates. This book is only a fraction of real estate tax law...

Also, I forgot to add what I'd personally invest in, barring other suggestions that people have already stated—I would either A) try to hunt down a promising app currently in development, or B) try to come up with a GOOD idea that requires app development/web development, and then invest money toward developing and marketing that shit.

Follow me OP, I know the way

Historical firearms up through WWII.

It seems really easy to make money in the US. I live in Aus and my neighbours bought their house for 1.2 mil. They rent it out now, and the occupants pay $2400/month aud, which is like $1900 usd. Either these mobile home owners of yours are paying for really fucking good land, or something is not adding up. Maybe the Aus housing market is fkd, I don't know.

Real estate in A GROWING COMMUNITY

or open a morgue. seriously, there are more people every day, and it's not like they're NOT dying to get in there

Many forms of art user.

My old roomate started painting cars.

Did alright as any plev would the first few times.

Only charged bros for materials.

Then a few months latter he didn't stop.

Started getting good. A few buddies talked like "when i save money im having dudebro paint my car." My advice for 29 years has been do it now. Hes just gonna get better and charge more.

After a few cover shoots in truckin' and lowrider magazine my boy is slinging yeti cups for over $100 each after materials, cup, and the $12 he pays himself.

Throws the rest in a savings account and doesnt touch it. He said he checks it on his birthday every year and when it hits 5 mill he is retireing on a beach.

Tried to get him to teach a class or open a school and make more money but he's content rocking out in his garage making 300k a year and living off of 40k.

When i have spare cash i hit him up for artwork he has trouble moving or tell him to call me if he slows down at all.

Lol. Nearly recession proof /biz.

>mfw the last person to see me naked will be Brad...

>mfw i've told those nearest to me i formally request a goofy face and flipping off finger with speach bubble that says fuckoff brad in sharpie on my corpse.

honestly i don't expect any income i just want to property to pay for itself. If i get $50 steady a month it's a win.

I can't tell if people are actually buying Ethereum or if it's just a meme.

here

homeunion.com/how-it-works/

Basically they take care of the work while you become the home owner and they rent out the house. They get their fee and you get your rent. Something like 6-12% average gains.

>Dump 75k into internet business
>Dump 75k into property flip

By 150 000 blowjobs of course.