>open bonnet
>see this
>what do?

*closes bonnet and never looks there again*

>bonnet
What did he mean by this

Scrap it

U havin` a giggle, m9?

Op, the car might be done for. Go to a metal fabricator and see if that can do anything for you

Bondo.

But actually you can either grind/cut the rust off and weld it as necessary or you can ignore it until it fails. I don't know if your safety regs might make a repair illegal, but if you're really pro at it you can make it look good enough that nobody would really notice.

plaster+paint
and off it goes to eastern europe...

Close the BONNET
So a 360
Trot away
Tea and crumpets

remove the exess rust then cover it in rust converter then hope its not in too deep.

This - maybe add a strut bar

>>what do?
top off the washer fluid and figure I can get at least 3 more years out of my winter beater

Jack the car off all 4 wheels, remove wheel/suspension/etc assembly, and all parts near or bolted to it in the engine bay, cut out the whole suspension strut mount cutting exclusively on solid metal far away from the rot itself so you've got solid metal to weld to later, once you've removed the whole piece drop it in phosphoric acid (real cheap can get it on ebay) to dissolve all rust leaving only fresh metal, leave 24hr. weld in sheet metal where the holes are, replicating its old form. Do any other necessary repairs as its likely more of the wheel arch itself is rotting, seamless weld the mount back in.

Nothings terminal if you love it enough.

You'll need to mig weld all this.

this but weld some reinforcement plates on both sides if u can reach under there. if not the top with plates will have to do.
do it fast before it gets any worse

>cry because I don't even know what bong it is since big ben died

Wire wheel the rust off, cut deep rot and weld plates if necessary. Use g503 and paint over it. Ive seen worse and its still holding up. You're ok.

what kind of car

the rusty kind

call my buddy who's got a tig welder and make a nigger tier repair

>smash affected area with a screwdriver to get rid of loose shit and see how bad it really is
>Google for available rust replacement panels
>cut out rust with angle grinder
>weld in new steel
>belt it with a hammer till it looks about right
>paint over area in zinc cold gal paint

mk3 jetta?

who knows desu

brush it in oil