/bdog/ bdoggo general

T_T7
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more. Slightly pay2win but won't affect you.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/95w7gyUM (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Enchanting Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5gzhox/alexmac_gear_enchant_guide_get_those_tets_boys/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread. Dont Avatarfag.

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/180791852

Play Aion instead.

This isn't the Aion thread get out

Go play Aion.

What class has the sexiest attack animations?

I did years ago. Shill please leave

Are you guys just shitposting here like ffaar general or can I ask questions and get some legit answers here?

is there a Veeky Forums guild with fishing/ training perks i can join? Im not too social, i just wanna leech off a guild and I don't really know where else to ask.

I think my maid is trying to sweep my tub

what did she mean by this?

videogaems

WHO THE EVEN FUCK HAS THAT KIND OF BED? That bed is for fucking!

Ask your questions but you're in the wrong general my friend

I don't engage in any lewd user, it's just a comfy bed

what should i upgrade next
working on getting my heve to +15 right now
thinking i need a new belt and neck

we're in the wrong thread user, everyone is over here

thanks, i'll go there

What's a level 54 wizard build?
Should I focus on setting my build up for Awakening before I hit 56? I refuse to buy cash shop shit to respec later.

Is this the thread for non-ERP and avatarfagging?

IE: Actual game discussion?

Should there be a separate general? Maybe /bdoggd/ - Black Desert Online General Game Discussion

ITT: Butthurt NA autismos

Go Play Aion.

just do the combo stuff. Fireball -> followup, lighting thingy -> followup. Then healing stuff. Don't really need much else for leveling.

Don't worry about pulling your skillpoints out at 56. You get a quest for a free 24 hour respec after awakening from the black spirit. every class gets this and the effect is account-wide, so you can just get another class to 56 and awaken if you massively fucked up your skills. But I recommend not removing your skillpoints before 56 because the awakening quest makes you kill shit and it'll be hard with no skills.