wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNt43R_gX_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best girl

Command 2 is armor breakdown (support)

>Episode Ignis in December

> There are people posting in this thread right now that sadly wont live to see the anniversary event

>3 posters
>one of us posted in a thread the other day "if dubs i die by july" and it wasn't you guys
S-See you later, space cowboy.

So what the fuck am I supposed to do with this game for half a year?

It's just a Chinese cold user. I'll be fine after I cross the street to pick up some meds

>cross the street
No
user
NO
DON'T

>evolves into japanese cold
>dead before his next chapter release

Laugh at how Ignis tells everyone to put their (nonexistent) seat belts on and then fails to do so himself.

Cabela and fishing

6 stars have the same chance of dropping as 5 stars? Huh, interesting. That doesn't sound intuitive at all. I've never gotten more than one 6* in a pull but there've been plenty of times I've gotten multiple of the same 5* relic in the same pull so I figured those disco balls were rarer. If that's the case, I'm happy to hear that since Premium Heart is the one relic in the game I really want to 8* and max augment someday. Though it still puzzles me why Tifa's ultimate weapon doesn't grant her ultimate limit break. I wonder if we're getting USB2s in the future?

Odds are determined on a per-relic basis. 6*s, BSBs, and LMRs are 1%, while most SSBs are 2%.

>6 stars have the same chance of dropping as 5 stars?

I think that's the case EXCEPT on lucky draws, because there's no rateup for the relic itself.

>I wonder if we're getting USB2s in the future?
Yes, it started happening in JP about two months ago.

On lucky draws I'm pretty sure the odds are just split evenly between every available relic.

>I wonder if we're getting USB2s in the future?
Yeah, pretty sure Faris got the first one, at the same time Bartz gets his BSB3.

>My whole life, all I ever wanted was friends. But one one ever wanted me back. So when I finally found people who DID want me, I did everything I could to make them stay. And ever since then, I’ve lived my life in fear–that one day they’d find out who I really was and they wouldn’t want me anymore.

user's post chain from earlier regarding the Chaos CM with very little synergy and no unique SBs, for those interested.

I caught your post staring down at my phone while crossing. I think you hit send before explaining why. i'll wait here in the middle of the road for your reply in case its not safe to finish crossing

>6*s, BSBs, and LMRs are 1%, while most SSBs are 2%.
Ah, okay, that makes sense.
Neat. Well, if that's the case, maybe Final Heaven will be Tifa's USB2 and be attached to her first armor relic, even her LMR is a fist for crying out loud.

Shouldn't have bought it until it was finished because now they think this shit is okay.

Yeah, we'll get that after Omnislash and Lionheart

When did this game become GTA

How can those push the powercreep further?
Autocrit, ignore defense, higher crit damage, damage cap breaking, instant cast plus some other bullshit stackable buff?

They'll make them cost 3 SB gauges and un-RWable, making them functionally useless.

G-go back inside
It's dangerous
You could be run over
A black cat might cut you off, cursing you
The medicine you'll buy could be defective and make you sicker
Or you might be allergic to it
When you're about to pay the money might fall on the floor and you'll get unbalanced and hit your head and remain paralyzed
GET BACK TO SAFETY user

Who gets to take Noctis bowling?

multi-hit overstrike soul break

Oh.

I don't know but I like where it's going.

When are we gonna get that Aranea hot coffee minigame?

>Another XII event
>This time with a literal who as the 4*
>Still no VIII characters
>Still no VII event

havent played since 1st month of 2.0
have 50war +50 pld
what should i lvl? where did my cross class skills go?

This is so fucking stupid but I love it anyway.

Pick any of the newer classes
What cross class skills? You have a fucking 50 war and 50 pld

Level what you want.
As for cross class, they further homogenized classes by making a shared skill pool among like roles. This includes not only the old cross class skills in most cases, but even some skills that used to be class/job specific
Which basically means WHM gets fucked over again.

Get your PLD to 70 as PLD will be needed in Stormblood.

Assuming you got the expansions.

Adding to this:
Try Death Throes instead as it stacks with Dark Bargain which is the same as CMD2 if you don't have the required ATK number for strongest Omega Drive.

Tempest Snipe is much better than Rapid Fire.

One life bar, my dude.

Nah. At 92 now and I want 200 for Cloud USB.

>Prompto will hit Noctis when he crashes the Regalia D
rude

>One life bar, my dude.
Thanks, that's a simple way to remember how it works.

Noctis likes it.

Does Mobius have 4th of July events or should I just blow my summoning tickets now?

>want to pull twice in banner 5, but also want to pull today and in banner 3, only had 146 mythril or so
>did some calculations yesterday
>10 myth from orb fest + 10 myth next event + 13 from login + 3 from Mired in Crisis(not sure if harder battles give them) + 2 from regular coming raids + 2 from hard raids = 40 more myth by the last day of banner 5
>meaning I had to do at least 14 runs of the mines
>panic for a bit because I was going to lose 3 or so days of exp farming
>remember about the boss-only mines
>now I'm three or four mythril away from my goal, less than a day later

Fucking nice. Too bad this won't always work.

Oh well, time to farm some more I guess.

Reminder to ignore fujoshis

Just finished playing Episode Prompto. I didn't know something could be so disappointing and yet so sad.

Rate my donut please.

Fujos are cute in 2d

For whatever reason I just can't get into Record Keeper, I've tried picking it up a few times and even though it's probably better as a straight up FF fanservice game than Brave Exvius (which I love), the latter seems so much more mechanically interesting to me. What am I missing?

i also have a 42 drg /and what ever whitemage needed for stonewall

Momentum, really. I can't really blame anyone for not being able to get into Record Keeper, it only gets good late in the game.

>check the FFRK pdf guide

Nigga do you really expect me to read 94 pages of slightly outdated data to get by in a mobage.

>Ohh a free 5* pull
>It's fucking Ace
thanks Alim

No dummy, the pdf is there to answer specific questions you might have. And it's actually updated fairly often, there isn't really anything outdated in there.

As someone who is much more of an RK fan than a BE fan (and a manlet), I gotta say, this is hilarious and surprisingly well done, good job user.

is war viable? pld is honestly boring as fuck

Could be worse, at least it's not Lightning.

now this is the art we need

>at least it wasnt the 5* ex ticke
still need 13 more reg tickets

Both have been buffed. 7 Fell Cleaves and Paladin Wings

To those who played FF7 in any form: what was your favorite part of the game? What made it so good? i.e. materia, story, combat
To those who haven't played it: are you planning to, and if so what seems most interesting about it? i.e. what are you most looking forward to?
And to both: are you going to buy the ff7 remake?

Asking because im thinking of running the game on an emulator and wondering if its gonna be worth playing at length

>tfw you big jump into a tree

Just play it already. It had stupid success for a reason, you may as well try it.

this

well i already got everything downloaded, i just need to put everything together in some kind of textedit tool in order to make the multi disk thing work

>Merc Ramza and Lightning
B-but at least I finally got Prompto! Fuck, this rerolling thing is going to take a while. Wonder how long the 5* thicket and stuff will be up for.

11/10

youtube.com/watch?v=iNt43R_gX_M

I still have hope for Episode Ignis.
>poor guy getting ganged up on by MT's before Ardyn gouges out his eyes

out of all the fucking 5*s to get..i got c2 sakura and the other one shown above. and before you say "shes good" i know...i already have her. Like of all the dupes, i got her...i would of been happy with another lulu or dark naruto...but nope got her. and i would be happy to say i got another of the veritas' (of the wind this time)...he was the one veritas i decided i wasnt going to have on my all veritas team.

It's hard to see through the nostalgia to how much was the game and how much was the timing. The timing was VERY important. I remember seeing a piece on it in Newsweek of all things and seeing those images of a 3D world (pre-rendered, mostly but we didn't care) was like nothing I'd ever seen before and it was pure mystique. I was already a big fan of the series, mind you, in fact chose PSX over N64 EXCLUSIVELY over PSX getting Final Fantasy (though getting Megaman didn't hurt). The dinky little 10-poly plastic board game piece map models were always ripe for criticism, but back then the pre-rendered maps and the battle models looked great and the FMV cut-scenes? Possibly the first of its kind.

All that stuff has, of course, aged like milk, but there's still a great atmosphere and a... so-so story behind all the rust. Some fine characters and character moments, but I can't say I got much out of the paramilitary and evil scientists disturbing ancient powers while a psychotic murderer goes around doing stuff junk. Some great sequences, though. The escape from Midgard sequence, the launching of the Highwind, the Gold Saucer, the Weapon attacks. But it's hard to say whether they were legit awesome moments or if they just stood out because how spectacular the cut-scenes and presentation were at the time.

A lot of what it did right about a web of character arcs, many hidden behind the exploration of an extremely open world, FF6 had already done better, but it still did them quite well.

So in short, the early 3D era is a particular era where it's hard to separate nostalgia from quality (and not just because of my age; I'm probably a bit older than most who consider that "their era", but because there were SO MANY fledgling technologies and techniques that didn't really work too well). Maybe a new player would be a better judge than I.

Will I buy the remake? Eh.

They're making the remake is a completely different game. So I might buy it, eventually, after a serious price drop. Unless everyone says it turned out fucking amazing somehow.

Sorry, but ATB is my jam.

Fuck Ecliar. Superior Farron sibling when?

I really don't understand why you're complaining but ok

So the 5* Dragoon guy dressed in red that uses Ice is shit, right?

>that scene will spawn a gorillion Mob x Ignis doujins

did you not read what i wrote? shes a dupe, not like having two of them is really beneficial...i also have yuna as well, besides im missing a finisher

>Used goods
Umm...???

She's still a top tier mage, having more than one can only be good for the fights that require you to use only magic.

BETS

This was beautiful and I'd like to thank you for sharing it. I'm a sucker for sax.

camille

You can lightning debuff with lightning

luna

J E A N

OwO what's this?

So is Prompto actually amazing or was that a load of crap?

kelsus

Shatters into gold

Kelsus

Was your kelsus summon really a blue fakeout?

I see you guys too know the pain of Gumi trolling

He's great if you got reberta for some weird jump chains apparently.

No, you're just no the first to have made that terrible "joke".

That... That is actually a thing?

in actuality I just guessed
I don't even have kelsus

>superior
>whiny
>toddlercon appeal
>used goods
>absolutely disgusting battle/weapon discipline
>MC of the worst XIII titles
Yeah, no.

I hope you can get 60 more kelsus shards in 5 days user.

>toddlercon appeal
???

Alright, guess I'm making a JP account. What should I look for during the reroll process, aside from the things I already know are good here? And how easy/tedious is rerolling? Wiki said I needed two devices so I'm assuming I can just use my phone and Memu right?

>MC of the worst XIII titles
>XIII-2 is the only good in the trilogy
???

You can also use 2 Memus.