pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

strawpoll.me/13218225

Storyfags imgur: imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23922/?
youtube.com/watch?v=-n84A49Qyos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cait

is best

a shit

!!!

Um, asking again I suppose?
Guys, wanting to go back to fallout 4 (shouldn't i?) due to summer gaming drought. Haven't played for a while, but would like to see if these things still apply:
1. Do I still need to merge new weapon mods (levelled list) to get them to work together? If so, which tool is the simplest/easiest?
2. Any weapon mod combo that I should be in the look out for?
3. Any must have mods? Essentials?

Yeah yeah, it's coming.

butts are a fallout staple

th for bring back storyfag!

Do you think it would have been better if there were communist on the blimp instead of BoS? I think it would have been pretty cool and there could have been a war between the two.

a neat gameplay modifier to use if you're into roleplaying is to install the raider children mod and, assuming you have a "good" character, avoid killing children at all costs.

for me this usually means sneaking around raider encampments attempting to pacify all the children before the adults notice me. my character gets depressed or something if she kills a kid i guess, idk.

Hello Trainwiz, how have you been?

1.Not unless you're a blithering retard who can't into loadorders
2.depends on your taste.If you're into tacticool millenia-tier shit check out the packs from DOOM and FXo1.
3.uninstall.exe

Are there any good pacification mods though? I saw one that made the enemy turn into a duffle bag which I thought was pretty retarded.

Get help.

Enjoying life, catching up on stuff.

How much?

The guy that was asking bout merged programs while talking to this.

curious what if any programs to use for merging fo4 mods.

And again yes play the game. DOOOO IT! And mod fo3 and oblivion or something but join me and others in supporting old dead games for reasons user
side note.

When the fuck is Veeky Forums gonna move outta 1987 and support more than 2 graphic formats. Sick of having to edit something cuz it auto saves in a format this site refuses to support.

hey owner bitch... stop living in the stupid and support more image formats. God damn idiots running sites these days. this is some facebook not supporting gif bullshit

I dunno if you've already heard of it, but there's "intimidation overhaul", nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23922/? which adds some more options to your pacified target. It's mostly simple stuff like binding, robbing and becoming a temporary companion, but it adds some nice flexibility when you're roleplaying a character that would actually stick people up.

How much what?

>someguy2000 was afk for an entire year
>comes back to a million mails of desperate FO4-players begging him to make something, ANYTHING resembling proper quests for FO4

That's pretty sad actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=-n84A49Qyos

Nice.
More plz.

Abduction is still sitting on top of the hill according to most people

Beth shekels of course

oh so your pass around party favor enjoys being tied up and abused.

the evidence keeps piling up pass around whore lover

Why would I charge money for something that's already made and announced? You can't do that for Creation Club in the first place.
You're dumb.

Fallout 4 is the best one right?

>ballgag
Not bad but can i convince you to use a gimp mask for that thing in your picture?
For the greater good of everyone in this thread.

Just cancel Unique Uniques and make a new mod. You could call it Peculiar Pecularities.

>liking 2D (3D)

No.

>Sleep tight
Hardly with that terror from the deeps haunting my dreams.

So most of the weapons mod that are already integrated into levelled list, I can just keep adding them with new ones without worry of them not actually appearing?

I know enough about load orders (maybe not enough), but do weapon mods (new weapon, textures, etc) have anything to do with load orders?

Millenia no longer mod for fallout, i suppose? The latest ones were reskins for the original weapons? I'll check the DOOM and FXo1 weapons...

Never seen this mod thanks, would you say it's pretty stable?

Which faction in fallout 4 and why?

Literally doesn't matter.

MM of course.

Unless two wepon mods actually change the exact same record in the levelled list you don't have to merge them.
It's always better to merge them of course but i know most people in this thread hardly have the modding competence to click the download button on nexus.

Does anyone play with the mod Horizon? I'm about to start a new playthrough and I'm curious if I should use it.

Standing at the edge of the Glowing Sea, Curie asks if I'm sure about finding Virgil. She reminds me of the radiation, but I can hear the apprehension, even fear in her voice. Fear that I'll find Virgil. Fear that I'll get into the Institute. Fear that I'll upgrade her again. I assure Curie that I know best. She chokes out a weak "Oui monsieur", forcing back the tears as her servos march her into the Glowing Sea, whether she wants to or not.

Horizon makes the game way harder if you like Survival Mode

>not becoming the archmage, harbinger and master thief in a single playthrough
Is FO4 your first bethesda game or something?

So are the enemies bullet sponges or do they just deal more damage?

No, it overhauls a lot of things.

>Horizon makes the game way harder
Is this an ironic wordplay considering Horizon his so riddled with dirty edits a bloaty scripts it eventually breaks every playthough?

Is this really true user? Please let me know before I start.

It's not true

source: played Horizon a lot

Heather's not a spectacular companion mod, but her story really helps me create a completely independent-from-the-shaun-plot roleplay character. Combine Heather with the mod that lets you fight Kellogg as soon as you want, and you can skip a fair amount of anything to do at all with chasing down Shaun. This is an even better solution than that AltStart mod that chops up all your dialogue desu, though it's best used along side that.

The only conversation you /really/ need to block your ears for doing this type of run is your first meeting with Shaun, but that seems inevitable no matter how you roleplay the game.

>Lawful Good: NCR
>Neutral Good: Followers
wut

>NCR
>lawful good
Fucking profligates i swear.

Came across some sort of crazy deathclaw vs robot war today. I couldn't get them all in the picture because it was so spread out but there was three deathclaws fighting two sentry bots, three assaultrons, a mister handy and two protectrons

the robots won

>2017-06-17
>today
It's okay user i swear i wont even question wether you used placeatme to stage the screenshot.

nah just related to the convoluted method i use to name the screenshots. i end up just changing one number from a previous screenshot I took.

Sorry, don't have many butt pics. Have one of my first ones.

I just fixed yet another annoying bug. Apparently I did something wrong because my stats were suddenly all over the place. Turns out it had to do with some Ant Nectar I ate and I must have quicksaved just as the effect wore off or something, so when I quickloaded my character's S.P.E.C.I.AL. was glitched.

Now finally everything is working as intended.

Sure thing buddy.

Gotcha. I asked the same question about a year (or two) ago, and some anons point me to merging them, no matter what. If the weapons are new, they won't be in the same record in the levelled list, no? Or am I misunderstanding this concept?

I know horizon has its own friendly-lore weapon mods, but I'm just wondering if it will break the balance if I add other weapon mods (DOOM, modern firearms, etc) and some visual mods (grass, gore overhaul, etc)?

sleep well /fog/, and remember to stay cozy!

B U T T S

The robots always win user.

Well, obviously visual mods aren't going to break balance, but weapon mods probably are.
I think there are a few with compatibility patches but I haven't used them.

I'll break it down in laymans terms.

Somewhat competent modders make a Quest that injects the weapon into the levelled list. FX0x01 does that for example and that makes the weapon pretty much impervious to any conflicts.

Some other modders make an entirely new entry in, for example, the LLraiderweapons levelled lists. There's barely any chance for conflicts because, again, it's a new entry.

Incompetent idiot modders make a change to an existing record for their own weapon in for example, llraiderweapons levelled list, like "random boss pipe weapon" for their amazing AK-74 reskin. These kind of mods will of course conflict with any other mod that also edits raider lists.

VERONICA!

Ghost

Modern Firearms is hilariously overpowered last time i checked.

Got it now. How would i know if the weapon mods actually injects into levelled list or not? Most descriptions usually just said it's 'been added to the levelled list' so you can find it in 'x or y' at 'z level'. I assume this is injected?

>Somewhat competent modders make a Quest that injects the weapon into the levelled list. FX0x01 does that for example
I actually did not know that. I never expected to learn something on /fog/.

What mod?

Finally uninstalled this garbage franchise from my system.

See some of you sluts when cyberpunk comes out.

>tfw Cass has always got something to say, and usually she's right

Swap NCR and Goodsprings, swap White Glove with Powder Gangers, then replace White Glove with The Fiends, then it will be solid.

>Somewhat competent modders make a Quest that injects the weapon into the levelled list.
Although it should be said it's recently been discovered that when you have multiple weapons using this method it drastically raises load times, for Gamebryo related reasons.

What do you have to say in your favor?

Cass is my favorite NV companion. I hope somebody ports her to FO4.

Her+Rex make for best companion pairing.
>bonus if your courier is also in the BOS and dating Veronica

I asked in another thread but I'll ask again anyways. What are some mods that'll turn Fallout 4 into something akin to The Road? Not just visuals but things like rape and cannibalism, you know mods that'll make the world seem very hopeless and grim.

So is weaponsmith extended worth the effort of repacking the mods that aren't bundled with it but are required? Does anyone have a pre-made bundle of them so I wouldn't have to rip the mods and repackage them myself?

>implying she wouldn't have a big nasty bush

Horizon, or Frost, Abduction mod to name some.

A friendly reminder to play other games, it'll improve the quality of your mods. I played through RIME recently and it gave me a lot of good inspo for my own maps. Same for older games like Shadow of the Colossus or Carmageddon.

From my personal expirience i think it's save to say that most modders are competent enough to use the classical method used since Oblivion, which is making new entries in the levelled list. If you want to check though, the easiest way is FO4 edit.
To visualize it i made pic related for you. It shows one of Fx01s mods and one of DOOMs mods, both using a LevelledList-inject quest.
Last one is a G3 that uses the classical new entry in severall levelled list and would be save too.

Yeah that's true.I think it negligible but i agree.

>mfw all these elianora plugins in my screenshot i didn't notice
I prepare to get bullied.

Yeah, I can never bring myself to complete Birds of a Feather.

Loverslab has very barebones rape and slavery mods but thanks to the shitty script framework and wonky skyrim animations it has more of a comedy value in my opinion.

I'm doing a cell where there's a scavenger living and he will shoot the player on sight. The idea is he's basically a wasteland murder-hobo.

Is giving him a cupboard full of the corpses of his victims too edgy?

This is perfect. Thank you so much, user, for the awesome knowledge I just received!

Think about it. What would the consequences of being right next to a cupboard of corpses be? Smell? Animals trying to get the meat? Wouldn't you be able to smell it immediately from another room?

Yes it is bad idea.

I'm the one with the thin bush, she's the one looking at my butt.

I guess so, thanks for the input.

This is the farthest I've been out, I didn't expect the game to have more land that far out of the usual playable gamespace, there is a buttload of unused terrain west of Goodsprings.

Have their tent or shack be filled with nothing but refrigerators full of bodies and body parts, and outside have a big campfire set up with grill.

Maybe a cellar perhaps? Not exactly sure what the area looks like but it's a cliche idea but an idea that works.

Huh, I thoght he was from the BoS, but I guess I never actually asked him before

Here's a (fairly crappy) shot of the cell, it's part of an old utility building.
His actual living space is the room on the right. You can see a small toilet joining his room, that's where I was thinking of putting his corpses.

But yeah, probably just silly edginess without enough reasoning to justify it.

>richter talks about an old bunker where the children pulled him out
>the irradiated bunker with the dead enclave soldiers was cut from the DLC so you can nevr go there
>a crashed enclave vertibird under water is still in the far harbor map but behind an invisible wall

You could put a broken hole in the ground somewhere with a loadingdoor to a small-ish molerat den feeding on corpses, implying he throws them in there.
I concur it's pretty clichè overall but hey this is FO4.

He supposedly also raised Zealot Theil since she was a little girl.
I don't know, half of the people who are supposed to be """old""" look barely past their 30s in FO4.

Trying to Debate if I should go with Torso armor or not.

OPEN THE-
OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE,
VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR!

Quick question, which perks are the best perks from Far Harbor, CoA, or The Docks?

H-Hot...

>basing your game decisions on muh perks
kys desu.
But destroying acadia gives you pretty much a buffed up Nerd Rage perk which also stacks with Nerd Rage, turning you into the literal hulk.

>nexus_hotfiles.jpg
make sure to use the mercenary chest armor to look as unremarkable, boring and uninspired as humanly possible.