Realistic 3 Car Garage

Itt: post your realistic dream 3 car garage.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/d/1985-chevrolet-corvette/6356607593.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends, is this a three car garage?

>fun car
2005 Mustang GT (manual)

>daily driver
2002 Civic LX

>Comfy cruiser
1993 SC400

No, I meant it as you can only own 3

What if you already have Three cars?

>AW11 with gull wing doors
>Subaru 360, the 25hp two stroke one
>E36 ///M3

I assume by realistic you mean completely under $50k?

>DD
craigslist special 00s Taurus or Civic
>weekend fun
LS miat or Evo. 7/STi
>pride and joy
turbo c5 vette or typhoon/syclone

Post what you have and what you would replace them with if they were totaled, stolen, etc

Hard mode each car $10k limit

>2017 Holden Ute SS-V Redline
>1996 Subaru Legacy GT-B Limited
>1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II

Something like this
but with stairs going up to the loft from inside to garage too

>taking the question literally
This is my favorite kind of autism.

and no separate bedroom walls, just one big open floor plan for loft area

ok

>same daily
>foxbody w/ a chink turbo, maybe get a free tune from a mechanically-inclined relative
>dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/d/1985-chevrolet-corvette/6356607593.html

If $10k limit was imposed then I'd swap the RX7 with an RX8.

Porsche 718 Boxster
Chevy Silverado 3500 Diesel w/ AWD (to tow all my shit)
Honda Shadow

I love lower powered cruisers like the rebel 500 and shadow for around-town stuff, and if I only get 3 vehicles I gotta have a bike.

I'd rather just have 1 car that does everything, but okay
>summer daily
Mustang GT
>winter daily
WRX
>track car
Miata

Technically, that's a 1 car garage.

lel at those crackhead blinds

DD
>BMW m235i with 8sp ZF transmission

Weekend
>NB Miata

3rd car/wife car
>Some SUV

These virgins planning on living alone for ever? Or living separately from their significant other?

>8'1" ceilings
Unless you're aanlet, you're still going to need at least a 12-13' ceiling in the garage itself because if this is your perfect garage I imagine you would like useable lifts as well

AI waifus will become reality in my life time, I already failed to impress my highschool crush, I have no interest in other women, so why even try?

>tfw live in the Bay Area and a cuckshed with no garage starts at $500k

House with three car garage in the suburbs is a million plus

>991.1 Targa GTS manual converted to RWD (I have a donor RWD non-Targa as my current daily)
>2018 Mercedes GLS63 AMG for the wife (cmon 5-year depreciation!)
>Ariel Atom with the K20/K24

I’m about 4 years from making this happen, assuming I can find a shop willing to take on the Targa GTS AWD/RWD conversion. Oh, and the Targa will be in a deep forest green, dark brown leather interior.

I lift weights and make decent money (for my age) but I think my face is too busted for women to love me. Have been rejected by numerous women already at this point. I'm not overly short (5'9) or anything either. I pay for hookers a couple times a month and they always tell me I should be able to get a girlfriend easily, and that I look good/decent, but I think it's just because they want my repeat business.

>I lift weights and make decent money
Literally no one cares. You could get a thick chick that'll suck your dick all night and swallow your balls and make you breakfast, but that's not good enough for you or something because someone you paid for sex is feeding you lies.

>thick chick
I don't care how homely she looks, as long as she has good hygiene and isn't fat I'm willing to go for it.

I will not date a fat chick again, absolutely positively not. No.

the op says 3 cars
i'm just going to assume it's my own personal cars

>not overly short
>5 inches below acceptable height
Sorry, man.

DD/commuter/fun car: e36 m3 droptop
People mover/tow beast: x166 GL63
Bikes (2 bikes = 1 car): Yamaha FZ10 for short distance, BMW K1600GT for long distance

>90s Honda CBR250RR

>SW20

>Short Wheelbase J70 Land Cruiser

two of them have to be imported but they are not crazy expensive

My 3 dream 3 car garage:
E46 M3
E39 M5
E34 M5
My actual garage:
E46 328ci
E39 530i M sport
E34 525i
close enough for now

yeah, 8 ft ceilings would suck

E30 M3
E30 Touring IX lifted on and a bunch of off road upgrades
E30 325is daily

Spotted the masochist

You'll need a toyota corolla in the street for when all the BMW's are broken

the e34 is the german camry
except better

Honestly OP, I like the garage you posted, but it's not tall enough, I like pic related as well, but I would like a chill loft area in the garage like another user mentioned and a secret garage for...stuff...

>1 light weight rwd car
>1 v8 sedan
>1 badass suv

1999 Toyota Century
2008 Audi RS6 Avant
2002 Excursion Limited 7.3 4x4

'97 Miata
'03 MR2
'06 Cayman

1:1958 Plymouth fury 2:1965 Shelby gt350 3:tastfully modded 1990 Nissan 240sx

>Itt: post your realistic dream 3 car garage.

OP said that and in my realistic dream I have made my carless GF a wife with a car in our garage.

Pagani zonda
S2000
Porsche gt2rs

Top tier taste m8

m4
lan evo iii
03 legacy l

1970 5-speed 240Z
1996 5-speed swapped Subaru SVX
late-model Lexus IS/GS F

E46 is garbo. Buy an E36. Also having two 5-series is kinda stupid. Ditch the E39 for something interesting.

What's up with American car guys being so into model years. What's better in a '90 240SX than a '89?

>Daily (already own)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with a roof box. First car I ever owned/drove. Will drive her forever. No point in having a "nice" daily. Cheap parts. Bulletproof engine. Will always start. Don't care about dings or scratches -- fuck it.

>Wife's cuckbox family hauler (already own)

2018 VW Atlas (I secretly love it. It's awesome).

>Weekend car (don't own yet)

BRZ with a supercharger.

>realistic 3 car garage
Realistic in that they'd be 3 cars I can afford? Because realistically, I wouldn't want 3 cars, I'd only want 2 at most and 1 if I can get away with it.

In america cars used to change every year so the distinction was important. After about 1980 it stopped being the case

My Fusion because the Cyclone V6s are damn good, the transmission is an Aisin Warner unit, and it's comfy for what it is, I would just like to give it a sportier stance and some new wheels and tires and fix the fucking creaking coming from the front upper control arm

We're already planning on getting a new car for my wife, last gen RAV-4 because we only have one kid so far

The third would probably be something that I can realistically stick a child seat in the back of with easy access to it, but she's getting out of the car seat by herself now so maybe a coupe isn't out of the question, but I would like an SRT-4 Neon for the third car because she likes Neons being that she owned one, and she would probably be ok learning stick in one as well

>NA miat
>Fiero with a bodykit
>twingo

>realistic

tfw

All I need.

>Huracan 610-4
>S Class
>Macan Turbo

Inb4 not realistic. I'm not broke.

>'11 swift, current dd
>e39 530d touring with tow hook
>e82 135i/e92 335i/ e30 325i
last spot is a though one, depends if I can keep my bike or if I replace by a tracktool which will be in parts most of the time

240Z
RX7 FD
NSX mk.1

>having kids
>women liking me
lolnever

Shit, I'm two thirds of the way there already
>Mine: R33 GTST
>Hers: 2004 Fiesta
>My theoretical third car: NA MX-5 w/ hardtop

I mean shit, I aim low, but fuck it, an MX-5 is all I want really. I just mostly want a cheaper one to work on and mess around in.

>Ford Focus RS
>American

That truck already has nignog kwanga

>Macan
stacy?

Are you me?

BRZ (get)
2CV
Some big SUV/station wagon to haul kids and stuff

Wife doesn't like driving anyway

991/997 turbo/s pushing 700+hp
volvo 850r/integrar/bugeye subie anything capable of dding and not boring
land cruiser for hauling waifu and kids/trail king. also gotta be diesel

currently drive suzuki jimmy but i exept to be able to afford at least one or two of them in 2 years

>rx7 fd
>w124 diesel wagon
>probably another fd or a ls swapped miata

>Alpina B4 BiTurbo
>RR Sport
>E63 AMG

>Asian
FC RX-7 Turbo II
>European
924 Carrera GT
>Amercican
No realy interesting cars like that, your cars are always heavy and overly large, wich makes them no fun at all....

This.

OPs garage shit
It needs one great big fuck off roller door. Those pillars are a fucking dick pain

Fancy 3 door garage < Big shop in backyard

I never understood the need for aesthetic garages. They're gonna get dirty anyway

Because these things are fucking ugly is why. I don't wanna look out of my house and look at something that looks like a commercial zone or like someone's backyard business.

But you can fit so much shit in them. I have a second floor and it acts as my little mancave. The only place that gets me away from the wife. Plus it's cool to hang out in a heated shop with your buds. It's like an adult treehouse

found the underagers

>92 Talon TSi AWD (currently own it)
>82-92 Trans Am /w 6.0 or 6.2 / T56 swap mildly built /w blower and a good rear end. Or would also consider a built C6 vette or C6z06.
>2nd Gen CTS-V

would really like to have a truck though for as much as I use mine so I'd probably end up having a truck in place of the cts-v. Any newer 5.0 F150 I'd be happy with.

Right now I have my 92 talon, and my k1500 and am shopping for a good off-season deal on a mildly built C5/C5z06/C6 so I might be halfway there soon.

I've grown to hate woman. Enjoy their company, but I've yet to meet a qt I want around.

Recently met a Mexican qt and I'm giving it a shot. Hopefully she's different than the white girls I bring home.

>Face to busted
Not the problem, user. A friend of mine, with serious acne, pulled 8/10 girls far more often than he should've been able to. No muscle definition, no wealth to speak of, and a face only a mother could love.

I've yet to figure out how he does it.

You can have a second floor without the whole thing looking like a soulless warehouse. I mean, if you wanna be a cheapass that's up to you, but my aethetic sense would implode if I had to stare at one of those things in my backyard every day.

Women are a pain sometimes and I am very lucky that my gf is a very easy person and someone who I truly love and she truly loves me back.

And related to the second part, last night I was giving a ride to my friends from the bar and I saw this proper fat guy, like actually very fat, still dressed sharply and hair done etc. go into a taxi with this actually 9/10 qt by his side and that made me really happy. It was so cute seeing them kiss and joke around etc. before the taxi came. Really wholesome.

tfw no brutalist stand alone garage

I don't get it either man. I've seen absolutely loser chinless bitchass looking excuses for "men" with sexy demure women. The only thing I can think of is money but these guys dressed like a rich beggar.

Those fags don't deserve those women. I drive a BMW, those bitches should be sucking my cock.

4x4
-Jeep or 4Runner
Coupe
-old corvette, newer mustang or camaro
Tow pig
-high mileage work truck to tow a side x side

>I drive a BMW, those bitches should be sucking my cock.

You're only going to have a bad time if you only value girls that value your wealth so don't actually think that because you have a BMW bitches should love you.

Thoughts?

underage/10

sorry man but your taste is just bland

Yeah, I'm 17. But why don't u like those cars? Really, it's interesting for me, what 3 cars would u choose? :)

I do, or I did. But none of them really have a soul and thus aren't really appealing to me. The one closest to having a soul is the E46, but I'd much much rather have an E36.
My pics are (also not saying that an S13 or a first gen Q45 have much soul but that is a realistic garage, I doubt I will ever be affording old Ferraris for example)

>underage calls out underage
lmao

>underage

implying

I don't think he's underage as I am, but the age doesn't matter as we just want to share our thoughts about cars and learn. Some people likes Fiat Multipla so I think we don't have too bad tastes haha. I prefer the E46 because its my dream car, but I also like the E36 (well, I like more the E30 than the E36 xD) And sorry for my english, I'm a spaniard.

Too lazy to do this right so:

2002-2007 Silverado 2/3500 HD with the Vortec 6.0 and a roots supercharger to help when I'm towing over the mountains. Preferably putting down at least 400whp and torque.

IS350 for A-B or when minimal trunk space is needed

Lotus Elise for twisty road fun occasionally

>daily/practical
Supercharged Silverado/F-150

>fun car I care about
Lightly modified Supra

>fun car idgaf about
Lifted El Camino w/ nasty ass cams and mud tires

>I drive a BMW, those bitches should be sucking my cock.
is the rodge still alive and well?

>Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid
>Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 AMG
>BMW E34 in pic color

RR phantom
RR wraith
Range Rover holland&holland

interesting choice on the panamera, why not a passat wagon or some 3 series wagon