www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zsdIQe9UQ&ab_channel=locke896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Horatio Sauce

first for nested egg simulated universes

Second for best ass in the galaxy.

>removing the tags
Congrats, OP, you manage to be literally worse than spiderbro.

Remember to bully your local Riftborn

>those thighs

The virtuals may have been major dicks that created some of the most horrifying anti-bio weaponry known to all existence, but they had grade-a taste.
Just look at that pose.

>Celestial Elf Empress is soon 200 years old
>Crown Prince Darthir hasn't plotted to kill her with non-existant ck2 mechanics

Can you even fuck those suits ? Does the dust inside rub your dick to the heavens ? Does it then penetrate your urethra to make you feel the most potent, endless orgasm ?

Vodyani are not for lewd!

Is the AI supposed to be retarded in stellaris? I've been kiting this xeno scum's entire fleet with two troop transports entering his territory from two different sides at regular intervals while rebuilding my own fleet to whack him. The retard doesn't seem to have any notion of splitting his ships into groups. I managed to even occupy some of his planets with my non-fleet while all his forces were in the other part of his domain. Did I accidentally pick easy or is this a feature of xeno intelligence?

Friendly reminder that OP is a faggot and that real time strategy and city builders are on topic.

>fuck a vodyani
>absorb dust through dick
>become superhuman afterwards

I see no downsides to this.

If I recall correctly the virtuals themselves, before they went all warfare-murder type, spent a lot of their time seeking higher sensations (not unlike the Eldar).
So if the Vodyani used their designs, their suits probably are well outfitted for more carnal undertakings.
And if they read enough of the virtual texts to understand their ideologies, then they're probably more than happy to use said suits for such purposes, since it is what they would have done.

>Is the AI supposed to be retarded in stellaris?
Yes, Stellaris AI is utterly brain-dead.
>Did I accidentally pick easy
Difficulty doesn't matter, the AI will never get any smarter than it is now.

>playing the star trek mod
>start as humans because it's my first game
>in only a few years a superweapon shows up and destroys earth

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zsdIQe9UQ&ab_channel=locke896

But what if only your dick got affected by it?
Or worse, your dick became superhuman enough to take over your body?

>these damage values on the Arc Emitter
It's probably shit, but my inner gambler just wants hundreds of battleships with that thing on it.

Is this Enterprise? That's some seriously bad CGI.

Hello /civ4xg/, what's the funnest culture civ to play in Civ V?

Please masturbate before posting.Thank you.

But I did user.

What's the big deal with forest hills near rivers?

Either Brazil or Persia desu.

Interesting...

thanks for the tips, been playing Arabia recently but wanted a breath of fresh air.

goddamit Paradox i just want to play, why the fuck do you need 100% connection to the steam cloud.

It's got range, but I have a feeling its kinetic counterpart is better. Megacannon, was it? Mega something anyway.

Cuz what if you cheat on your achievements user we need to make sure ur spending time unlocking ur achievements so u feel good about them.

Any tips on how to prevent a rebellion?

>1498436440059
Prevent local rebellions, global one will go away.

>70%
>Mutinous

What?

>70% happiness
>mutinous
nani the fuck

EXACTLY

I have no idea what to do about this.

Blow up the planet.

What happens if a global rebellion goes through?

Anarchy.

Government changes, I might lose my religion law, then everything is fucked because I intentionally didn't do any happiness buildings.

I have never had more than 16-ish colonies so I have no idea what the rules are there, why people would rebel at 70% happiness, or what the mechanics around that are like at all.

How do you even get a Conquest victory?

Conquest I assume is the "colonize 50% of the galaxy" sort of deal. In that case, you just gotta grab a shitton of approval upgrades up to and including colony level approvals.
I always found it weird because in an attempt to take over every capital system I accidentally win via conquest instead because I take a shitton of systems leading up to their capitals.

Also, rate my start.

>why people would rebel at 70% happiness
I have no idea, this whole things looks like a bug to me.
>what the mechanics around that are like at all
There are happiness thresholds around which colony throws a hissyfit. You can bribe them with lux or supress with manpower. In case of Rel law I recommend supression.

Have you changed laws TO 70% always happy law recently? Because rebellion doesn't always go away due to happiness before you hit end turn. And it may be even possible to that you will have to put them down manually.
>How do you even get a Conquest victory?
Usually you either have high enough happines or don't have mutinies at 70 happines.

I've seen worse, but that's pretty bad.

Can't be bullied if you're the bully. I need help tho, anarchy has been rampant and now I have rebellious ships everywhere. Hadn't got a revolution since pre access, how do I stop it ?

>how do I stop it
Surrender.

Sounds like your own people are bullying you.

>how do I stop it ?
In short? you fucking don't.

In theory you can build enough approval building s to fix it, but given your size I suspect you can't.

You overexpanded way too much.

>decide to play peaceful Vodyani
>going for a science victory
>Riftborn have been nice and friendly all game
>they are now spamming me with alliance requests
>can just finish the research of the 4th tech and win
>accept alliance request instead and give them all the tech possible so that they focus on research and get two techs themselves because they are great and loyal allies that are always really helpful and panic at the sight on an enemy ship going into your territory

I am now so autistic I feel bad for abandoning AI that is nice to me. How much lower can I go?

Kek I guess I'm gonna raze some planets then. Those Vodyani tick me off, tho. They keep shitting arks despite having all of them destroyed one after another

Trying to get the "destroy everyone" trophy, but I guess Vodyani is better at that

One of the traits of an actual autist is an inability to feel empathy for anything.
The very fact that you feel bad for something or someone, even fictional, means that you are by definition not on the spectrum, at least in almost every case.

Plus who wouldn't feel sympathetic towards an ally that's been helpful towards you the entire game?
Unless they're Sophons of course.

AS LONG AS THOSE 2 TECHS DONT LET THEM WIN user its ok

>become superhuman
More likely slowly turn into dust and have to accept the cloth or die
Why else do you think they would make their suits look hot

Well, every time you destroy an Ark the required essence for the next ark gets lowered by 500 essence.
And depending on their income they really can just shit those things out.

>Accept the cloth.
>Get to fuck vodyani chicks for all eternity.
>Maybe even find a qt to love and marry.
I still don't see the problem.

Have you ever had a normal relationship?

>Have you ever had a normal relationship?
user, I post on Veeky Forums. What the hell do you think.

Any word of a fix to both missiles and hyperspace?

Stellaris is that close to be free of issues. If they fix those, civ's and ES's be damned. They will be shit /v/ memes.

>Stellaris is that close to be free of issues.
Wut?

You mean they made it so that there is more than one single playstyle that works at all?

>Stellaris is that close to be free of issues

>Stellaris is that close to be free of issues.
They made combat actually be more than one button?

I never said it was a problem

True, true.

Already works that way. You cant make an optimal faction for conquest that is ideal for passive expansion. Same applies to diplomacy or building tall.

Too many choices, too many variables, too much chaos for randomness (every game is different) and thats the beauty of it.

>ES2 fags and their premade/slightly altered shit turned based factions with cinematic battles
>lel

>Stellaris is that close to be free of issues
Yeaah. Right.

>only two problems/broken modules left
>AI uprising also receiving changes
>soon...

HAK HAK HAK

>only two problems

Are you serious? At least in es2 you make decisions in a fight. Stellaris is just one blob against another. You have literally 0 control or input.

Neither in ES2. You pick movements before the battle. In stellaris you can at least attempt to trap with snare stations. Also more weaponry choices and modules

>tfw fleet formations before the clash are actually missing
>one more thing to go, although minor
>make it 3

>Stellaris is that close to be free of issues. If they fix those, civ's and ES's be damned.

>all these stellaris fleetblob fags thinking ES2 players even care about tactical battles

The day ES has Ghotic Armada mechanics for combat, we all murder Wiz in this forum. Meanwhile...

>Stellaris user calling ES2 combat shitty.
If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what to call it.

I'm not a fan of how ES2 handles combat, but its still better than Stellaris albeit only a small amount so.
At least ES2 has enough other features to keep it interesting whereas Stellaris doesn't even have that.

>microcontroling 30+ ships Gothic armada style
Pls no

Friend of mine gifted me Stellaris because Steam sale. Does anyone know if I can pirate its DLC and just stick it in a folder and still run it legit like every other PDX game?

>Does anyone know if I can pirate its DLC and just stick it in a folder and still run it legit like every other PDX game?
Yep.

>total war in space?

Yes pls. Its a must do.

>Ghotic Armada mechanics for combat
How about no. 4X are not meant to have combat that requires tens of minutes of active input per battle.

user. If it follows the total war philosophy you still have the option of auto resolve.

If we're talking alternatives to ES2 combat, I think the way SoSE handled it would be more ideal.
Not as micromanagement oriented as gothic, but still intuitive enough to make things interesting.
Plus since movement is relatively the same as it is now you'd still be able to use autoresolve for similar results.

That would be tolerable.

Good. Danke user.
I agree. If I want epic battles I play TW and Battlefleet Gothic. Warfare in the game is on a macro level of strategy instead of micro, which allows you more fleets and fighting accross the entire galaxy if it comes to it.
>auto resolve
Maybe, but auto resolving always comes with issues. After autoresolving some battles in TW and EL before playing the battles out normally micromanaging and seeing just how much I can salvage I came to loathe autoresolve.

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

Alright, managed to calm down the situation a bit by mass deporting people out of their own planets and letting them die in space, but those pacifists who somehow managed to get in power need to go

Has anybody done Ship Bound affinity + Extreme Foremen yet?

UE or Riftborn, anons?
I can't decide which one I want for my next playthrough.

so fallen empire that forces refugees welcome?

Please bully the Riftborn.

Is this a Hive Mind Synthetic FE?

how do i force these guys to show up?
I need to fight the swarm

No, I'm pretty fond of Gothic armada, but Es/stellaris is more like emperor simulator rather than admiral one. It just won't feet.
This might be good, but SoSE was more about being space RTS with large scale battles. I think of something like Empire at War with the possibility of aiming for specific modules.

Murder bugs peace trees then slug trees

>open up FAF to see what the fuss is all about
>look at replays to see how the meta has changed
>watch a high ranked player ghetto gunship someone to death

war never changes huh

>not dropping Tsars on someone's CU
Faggots

>I think of something like Empire at War with the possibility of aiming for specific modules.
ES2 combat can be improved by adding more meaningful choices to the pre-battle planning phase.

I am trees. I am sandwiched between UE and Cravers with nowhere else to expand and the way vineships work I can't slip past them both and settling elsewhere.

make friends and then vine past them?

>befriend Cravers
El oh el.
UE are oddly receptive of peace however. Probably because we are both right next to the fucking Cravers.

i mean, obviously not with the cravers
even though they are a species of peace