Does this trigger you Veeky Forums?

does this trigger you Veeky Forums?

>owning a Shityatato begin with
LUL

Nope, quite the improvement.

mediocre engine for a mediocre car so not really

i mean, im confused as to what im actually looking at.. is it supercharged or turbo charged and why is there a straight pipe in front of the front wheel?

its illegal too, because it doesnt have headlights

>fearing the samurai engine

procharger

>FC
not really 2bh. They just put another 13b on the used market for someone like me to buy and rebuild. good on them

Its triggering because it was a rotary car that now has a piston engine in it.
honestly i dont care what you do to your car, if you want to rip the soul out of an rx7 then thats your loss.

Cool build user, enjoy it. Why make such a confrontational post though?

incorrect

yea but why tho

looks like a drag car, 13b was probably cooked anyways. looks fun, twin turbo LS with custom manifolds and intercooler setup is faster than anyone on Veeky Forums can brag about

Yes. If you LS swap an RX-7, you just have a slightly smaller Corvette, so you should have just bought a Corvette.

>its illegal too, because it doesnt have headlights
use your brain dude.
you can clearly see thats an in-progress build.

its twinturbo'd
and its probably going to be a drag car so they just want the exhaust out where ever

No, I'd probably leave the original engine in but considering all of the cheap ones probably have engine issues, I don't see a problem with putting in something else.

yes but only because it's not naturally aspirated and doesn't have ITBs

clearly

88 FC owner and I approve. The 13B is a torqueless piece of shit and I miss being able to do second gear launches in my SS Commodore.

Pic from Canepa C&C last weekend

then buy another cmmodore and leave the good cars for people who aren't fucking autistic you fucking mouthbreather

Looking at the exhaust being just a few inches long, I don't think it'll ever be street legal nor was it planned to be

>this post
>not autistic

>reeeeeeeee

The LS isn't a bad engine at all, and if anything is the closest equivalent we have to what the rotary engine represented during it's time, but fuck man there's literally no point to swapping one in to replace a rotary. The entire appeal of the car, especially the visually aged FC, is the rotary. Just put it in something else. An FD is almost acceptable because the car itself is just beautiful on its own and has appeal beyond its engine bay, but doing this to an FC is both a waste of an FC and an LS.

I mean it's not my car, but why get a car whose only claim to fame is its unconventional engine, and then plop a conventional engine in?

It does, all these morons like TJhunt or whatever dumping LS engines in RX's or whatever else because "THE LS IS DA SICKEST" are dumb as shit. Not only are you undermining the core feature of an RX; you're doing it all in service of an entry level swap that is completely unspectacular.

Oh look, another Amerifat who needs the torque of a V8 to compensate for his shit driving skill.

Enjoy your new found understeer, faggot.

I'm more triggered that it's going to be a drag car.
what the fuck is with americans and turning any car that could be even half decent on a track into a drag car.

Not really. It's much like seeing a man smear shit on his face. Mildly amusing and kinda gross.

The highways have gotten to their minds

if someone wants to ruin their own car its their own problem lel

But where do the headlights go

You don't think we all do that, do you?

Ls swaps trigger me most on turbo 2's, GSLSE's and any fd. All these cars are rare and ruining them with truck motors is boomer tier retardation.
That being said when they do this or puts another 13b on the market for me to make my 4 rotor dream come true
T. 1984 GSL-SE owner