Smite General /smg/

Smite General: Literally a dead game edition

Also who is the best guardian and why is it Khumbakarna?

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/5d/BeeCupid_laugh_1.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like dead general.

don't die on me

How do you guys play Cabrakan i tried him earlier and wasn't doing so well?

New player here, how do i get to the secret cave in the mighty jungle? it's for a quest

He's not a good support, play him as a jungle or solo.

Also zapman can't even crack 400 viewers now, lel

I hate playing terra support, she's a good god it's just you can't build damage well on her once you find out your team is trash

>What has to be done in order to win games during gem events
Every single build my teammates had was garbage and their play was even worse.

Oh man I am loving playing Osiris
>5v1
>still alive by the time my team rotates and cleans up
makes a change form playing a squishy

Also, anybuild guides any of you would like to share? this game is bretty gud

Anyone else can't wait for season 5? I just want a new conquest map, this one is an archaic relic

At any moment your waifu could be The Morrigan. ANY MOMENT

Are there any guides to teach me when to build items?

Build items when you have enough gold to build them. If you're asking about which items to build, go to smite.guru and just generally follow the builds there until you learn how to properly build.

We should shill on /v/ to revive the general.

Cabrakan in my opinion is better played as a nuker rather than a guardian.

Build up your magic damage and you can one hit mages with your first ability

Maybe you guys should have been nicer to your drawshitters and memers

That too

>it's a thanatos shit talks me for starting mid as support even though I'm literally forced to protect our meme pick anubis
I'm so convinced I made the right play, there's no way i'm in the wrong here, enemy was bastet and janus it was 100% guaranteed to give up first blood had I not been there. I just wish people wouldn't rail on me so hard for making the correct call

Build him hybrid and just use him as disruption, I'd recommend something like pen boots, Stone of Binding, Breastplate of Valor, Void Stone, Gem of Isolation, another health item (possibly Mail of Renewal), then sell Stone of Binding for Spirit Robe/Mantle of Discord. You'll be tanky, but still deal quite a lot if damage.

Don't use smite.guru, the builds are out-of-date and/or bad. Go into the popular section in the item shop in game and just grab stuff from there. You can normally make a half decent build while your learning a god.

There are actually a couple of pros that do build related stuff on youtube. I would really recommend Emilzy and fineokay's video for support and solo lane stuff respectively.

I feel sad about you guys, come to /palg/ay anytime if your heart desire

Joust is the best game mode

So what do we do about a dead general?
I've never used Discord or TeamSpeak before, and nobody's complaining about a lack of links or info in the OP.
I saw the death of /padg/ and /smg/ is showing the fatal symptom: life support through shitposting.

He's literally at 1K right now.

I want T2 skins of Nemesis with her helmet off and Izanami before she became a zombie.

I want Xing Tian with his head

>Carry a few games
>Suddenly matched against high ranked players (diamond or masters borders) in casual modes with mouthbreathers on my team.

I wish hirez would just make the matchmaking random at this point, enforced losses because my winrate is over 50% is just depressing.

>Going 13-2 as Tyr

Post yfw Taroshima was right all along.

headless horseman xing tian

How do I build crit on ADC's? I'm so used to building Qins I feel retarded trying to build crit in conquest. Let's use Rama since I play him the most:
Deaths Toll
Ninja Tabi
Crit item?

Normally I'd be getting ichaival after ninja tabi

Deaths Toll, Ninja, Shifters, Ich, Executioner, Rage, Deathbringer, Bloodforge / Crusher
Or the old standard build
DT, Ninja, Devo's, Ich, Exe, Rage, Wind Demon / DB, Wind Demon / DB or Crusher

Someday you will be MINE.

>not exclusively playing match of the day

I prefer clash

fuggin' faggot bee lmao

Wud fug boi pusy

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/5d/BeeCupid_laugh_1.ogg

man I just had one of those long ass games and now i'm shaking too much too hit the que button

>When you pick a cancer comp and get btfo

>meme pick players are all low winrate
makes sense

Anubis wins early clear with his 1, especially against a fucking janus
Where was your jungler, he should have been helping so it would be a 2v2 lane.

we lost

you didn't put /smgen/ in the title so I couldn't find the thread
>long game
>ADC and I make one mistake towards the end
>enemy steamrolls into our titan because of my one fuck up
I don't know why I torture myself with hopes of high tier ranked play that will never come true

A proper title would be nice

when's the next tourney on?

Sorry I never made a general before and it had been so long without seeing the smite one I forgot what to put between the slashes.

this is a pity page 10 post and a reminder that I'm still mad about the shitty rework Arachne got 3 years ago.

Her kit is still better than her old one.
Eventually Hirez will decide its Arachne's turn to be meta, just wait.

Her new kit is boring shit with 2 steroids, and it's been consistently shit tier since the moment they did the rework.

Her new kit might be shit, but its still a fuck ton more viable than her old kit. You could at least go on Reddit, ask for Arachne buffs, and be told that she's already a great jungler / 1v1er and doesn't need any because they are retarded faggots, whereas old Arachne past beta just could not even function. At least current Arachne has the gimmick of pub stomp and snow ball. And even though her kit is boring, I still love and play her mainly for jungle, even though now Daji does everything she does better without the heal.
I don't think Hirez would consider reworking her a second time since its probably embarassing as a company that they cannot create a functioning and meta character from beta, but she doesn't have 1v6 potential like the other AA assassins and her single target damage is outclassed and irrelevant in team fighting meta, and MOBAs are team fighting games. After playing both of her kits I figure its just about time they give her a third one already because both are fucking horrible.

Fatalis on Morrigan. Yay or nay?

Nay.

dude I put fatalis frostbound on everything I can

why do 4mans always do retarded shit that wouldn't work in a real game it's not fair

>page 10
DEICIDE

I want to use her AA.
Demonic grip or Telkhines?

>He solo queues
>Doesn't main Loki
LMAO

Building around her passive is pointless.

how do I shut down Bellona?

Can someone post her recliner of rage pic I dont have it anymore and its really cute

>he solo queues as loki
I bet you are one of the niggers who feed all game then blame their teammates too

Play SWK.
Play an early game mage that shits on her before she gets magical protection. (In this meta, solo lanes are building magical protection very late)

>winning clash
>2 team members mysteriously disconnect'
>enemy team immediately takes all towers and titan
what a bunch of cocksuckers

WHY FUCKING SAY FILL IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA PICK A SECOND MAGE AFTER EVERYONE HAS LOCKED YOU FUCKING CUNT

Would you a Neith?

who do you jump on while playing solo?