Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

RIP Double XP Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Dead thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=831047954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone fucking know what sometimes I get notifiers (like fast vaults and skill check fails) while people are healing?

This is why I started playing Nurse. Too bad my only perks on her are Deerstalker 3, Thantaphobia 3 and Nurses Calling 2. I'll probably use my Stridor 1 once I unlock fourth slot since I still haven't gotten Whispers on her.

Intended feature they added a couple month ago.

It doesn't seem like it's always in the game, and my friends and I tested in a private lobby. I hit him, he ran on the other side of the building and failed a healing skill check, but I got no notifier like 3 times.

>Being a slow character isn't fun
>Fast characters can't repair, so I have to rely on other people for everything

swimwear dlc literally when?

>>Fast characters can't repair, so I have to rely on other people for everything
It doesnt matter how long it takes to repair if Jason can never catch anyone in the lobby.

Get fucked Deb and AJ players, tiffany and vanessa are bottom bitches

Hey guys just bought DbD looking to get the DLC if i like the base game what killers or survivors are good for newbies?

Soon, if the devs want the game to survive.
The hell are you talking about?

>He was never OP. He is barely stronger than the Wraith, even with M&A.
>an ability that can give you free NOED
>not OP

DSP cosmetic literally when?

>free
He must stalk survivors in order to receive it. That's not free in any way.
It's also lasts 60 seconds, tells everyone he has it and makes his terror radius bigger. Hardly OP

>DSP prefers DbD to F13
>Mains survivor

hmmmm...

>The hell are you talking about?
He's saying that you can take as long as you need to repair objectives if Jason can never catch you or anyone else because they're playing characters that are fast.

Killer FPS is horrendous on console.

Nonsense. You fuck up one prompt of the repair as Buggzy and now Jason is chasing you. And Jason can catch anyone, it just takes longer if you're a fast character.

You literally can't catch people jumping into the hatch because the animation skips every single time

There's no reason DbD can't run at 60fps on consoles. Frog coding.

>You fuck up one prompt of the repair as Buggzy and now Jason is chasing you
Okay, so you just out run him until the other fast players fuck up and he chases them instead, and then you repeat until shit gets done or the timer runs out

Which brings me back to my previous point that if I play a fast character I have to rely on other people to do repairs.

>people are still posting about flavor of the month f13 game
I'm going to have to move to the dbd sub, they actually talk about the game.

>what is 99%

Don't come back

>instead of trying to talk about the game, better talk about thread quality.
You're not a solution, you are the problem

I don't think they ever listed it in the patch notes. Maybe it's just luck based.

Please leave and don't come back.

It's still intended, it might be bugged, wouldn't be a surprise.

lol

Halloween is good for in terms of killer and survivor alike - Decisive Strike might pop up in the shrine, but I don't remember how long ago it was on rotation. But survivors are no more than skins really, only killers vary in abilities. Feng Min has Lithe which is a good perk for chases, Ace is lackluster.

But generally Halloween > Mud and Blood > Sparks of Mind

Sent you a code friend ;)

Why not just wait until your next paycheck since you own over 100+ games?

Remember when they wanted to add a kick mechanic to stun killers who face camped to finally discourage it?

Remember that?

>dbd sub
enjoy killercucks taking over every thread about how bad they have it

you made me check....that was rude :')

Lots of them came from Humble Bundle so its not like im earning money user

There are only 3 non-cosmetic DLCs. The Halloween Chapter, Of Flesh and Mud, and Spark of Madness.
Of Flesh and Mud comes with the Hag who's pretty fun but you'll get varying responses on how powerful she is.
Spark of Madness comes with the Doctor who has my favorite killer design and a kit that can be cancerous af if you're feeling mean.
Halloween Chapter comes with Mikey. I haven't played him yet but some of the stuff that affects his powers are insane.
IMHO, None of the DLC survivors have perks that are ABSOLUTELY necessary but I recommend you look over their "Teachable" perks before you level them if you can't wait to get them off the shrine. Other than those perks, different survivors are basically just skins but I'm a cosmetic fag. Ace is my waifu

F13 fags being so fucking poor they resort to beg

At least DbD anons buyts their own games

>Lots of them came from Humble Bundle
Yes but there's money being put into buying Humble Bundle games soooooo where's it coming from??

>dive bomb hook
>circle around it until they get a kick stun
>unhook

No thanks

1 buck is too much for you?

Of course I earn some little money here and there but I had to resort to cheap games because of that

No but 40$ is for someone I don't know at all.

*$40.
The dollar sign comes at the start. Cent signs come after.

Fucking Americans.

Its okay to leave a hook you shitty killer.

>dude just leave it's not like the survivors are waiting just out of sight to come in and unhook xD

But that's not what you asked, you said how I earned so many games, I never said you should buy me the game, neither did I shout your name or anything, if you want to troll me then yeah I dont mind but you just want to argue

>dive bombs hook

such a weak bait-
fuck

lol no they don't, I've seen at least a dozen people begging for dbd and DLC on epib bee already.

>Someone glitched into some unused room in the Higgins Haven lodge on the top floor.

Is this new? I haven't seen it before.

gift me F13 i'm a girl ;)

I kind of want to beg for Spark of Madness but I dunno if I'd actually take someone up on it even if they were willing, never done the e-beggar thing before without wanting to at least pay someone back eventually.

>Bad killers who refuse to leave
Just leave.
Just.
Fucking.
Leave.

Are you a qt?

Is this the e-beggar thread? Still sucking dick for Street Meg

want me to dump it for F13?

Yeah it is, meta-gamers are the most unfun bastards to play with.

Sorry for the low-quality, for some reason it won't export this one video in higher quality.

The only girls who come to this general already have it.
Better luck next time, Steven.

One idea that would fix Jason.
>temporarily disable sense ability after stunning/using pocket knife

ehh??? Fucking moot

fucking jap moot indeed

Exploits are not meta.

Is this from Freddy vs Jason vs Ash? Is that comic good?

its not that bad but they def fucked up some Freddy things, Ash is still comic fodder, just nice to see once in a while

I'm a big Evil Dead and F13th fan so I was really wondering if it does the characters justice
>Is Ash at least still witty like in the movies and show?

I can pretend I am...

where can I find F13 nude models? Asking for a friend

>people like something different from me reeeee

is it hook camping to leave, put down a trap at the pallet and then go back and hit the survivor just as someone takes them off?

when does it become camping

just play how you want everyone else does

>that spoiler

user, I didn't know you had good taste

>People don't like the beautiful majesty of the swamp

This guide should help.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=831047954

camping is staying at the hook without being given a reason : no survivors found or heard near, gates aren't powered yet, nothing to destroy nearby. what you describe is not camping, a lot of people rush hooks because of high numbers of camping though

>a lot of people rush hooks to get an easy 1500 points though

Fixed that for you friend.

is the wraith just the worst on purpose?

>play Killer
>constantly memed on (Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, Self-Care, black t-shirt Claudettes)
>premades out the ass
>rare that you face a solo queue beyond Rank 10

>play Survivor
>waiting 15mins past Rank 10 to get a killer
>Killer ragequits anyway because teammates keep looping, infiniting and other bullshit

this is something that pisses me off to no end
people always complain about camping and wraith is literally designed to camp and be the best at it, his ability is camping BUT SOMEHOW HE IS SHIT?

>got 44 levels this weekend
how did you fare?

>be a smart character and repair things that let other people escape
>Jason gets mad and tunnels you and since you're slow and have low stamina you die
>you get 100-155 xp

>be a fast character that relies on smart characters to be able to escape
>be able to juke Jason and escape
>get 200 xp

It's all kinds of fucked up.

Without people who can repair no objectives get done, but those repair characters are basically sacrifices and get less out of the match.

I guess this is why I mostly fix the boat and fuck off by myself or maybe take whoever's lucky enough to notice me doing it and is close with me as long as they stay quiet. I don't even take walkie talkies anymore.

and fuck it when a Vanessa drops a fuse in front of me and tries to lead me to the phone box. That's gotten me killed far too often to be worth it. Yeah it'd be nice to help everyone escape but not if I don't get to escape too.

>cant one hit

>has a I can't hurt you alarm

Devs said they'll change his bell so that it can only be heard in proximity. Which is how it should have been from the very beginning, nothing fucks over a killer more than me literally knowing if you're in a chase or patroling constantly.

Never do anything out of hunger. Not even eating.

>play survivor
>only premades over rank 8
>they don't give a shit about your solo queue ass
>one's about to be hooked the third time (the only one the killer can catch because his buddies are high ranks bringing a poor rank 20 in), they all dc and you're left there alone with the killer

I hate swf just as much as surv as I do when I'm the killer

Just play the way you'd want the killer to play if you were a survivor. It's not hard.

Just got out of a game like that. They'd unhook me for the Altruism and then just run around the hook to piss off the Killer. SWF was a mistake, the whole point of all the audio emphasis (heartbeat, musical cues, crows, killer noises) was so a skilled player could harness them to their advantage. SWF just snaps that in half with voice comms.
>"Killer is on me, work on gens"
>"I'm at the pallet, don't come for me yet."
>"Killers gone, come heal me at [x location]"
>I'm opening this exit gate

Limit 2 people per lobby on SWF, that way at least two survivors are solo.

Art quality jumps a lot, you can say some things seems rushed and others just plain good, but Ash is as witty as always, they really focused on Jason doing the killings thou

I'm convinced that third-party voice chat is the biggest balance problem DBD has. Even pallet looping, though desperately unfun, can be countered, but voice chat lets everyone work with perfect coordination and utilize every minute the killer spends with 100% efficiency.

So I realized I never want to rank up in DbD, So I let a team of survivors get the generators so i can derank but they've just been running around instead of leaving for 5 minutes now.

disconnect and lose rank. they dont get 5000 for escaping either

SO MANY FUCKING PALLETS I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME
BLOOD LUST NEVER FUCKING WORKS THEY JUST KEEP LOOPING AND RUNNING TO MORE PALLETS FUCKING SHIT GAME

Get enduring or Brutal Strength
Break pallets right off the bat

sounds like you need to git gud

DSP raging hard as killer.

fuck it if someone loops me for more than a minute I'm quitting I just bought this fucking game I don't have any of those perks but everyone I play has VERY RARE everything really fucking loving it.

fuck you faggot

Seriously though, I pull +25k bloodpoints as the Nurse almost ever match. I let unhooks happen, and as they all heal up I smack their gens down. I just repeat this until everyone gets hooked 3 times. I'm currently a rank 4 killer too.

Try hard face camping is not fun for anyone.

>fuck it if someone loops me for more than a minute I'm quitting I just bought this fucking game I don't have any of those perks but everyone I play has VERY RARE everything really fucking loving it.
What killer are you even playing?

>They do.

you just bought it and rank 20s pallet loop you? you're either very unlucky and get swf groups with rank 20 leaders or you're really bad. rank 20 get so spooked they crouch next to walls and run out to the edge of the map, they don't fucking loop shit.

>Jason hard camps the 2 seater while the 4 seater is fixed and gets away full and the cops are called

Why do people who don't understand this game get jason over me? I can't fucking stand it.

>they dont get 5000 for escaping either
They do though.
>When you think you've been a smart BM'er all this time but in reality you're just a retard