>mfw i hoon past a cuck while i take my first /sip/ of the day

Everyday

That shit is for fatties

there's a save button right there dipshit. dont need to screenshot

Why would I do that?

to rule the world

youre fucking retarded

nonsipper detected

It comes in sugar free. If you're on a long road trip and caffeine alone isn't working, you might as well sip.

Like fast food, it's OK to do once in a blue moon for the fun of it.

i love to sip first thing in a morning on my commute to work

Who here /shitboxandsip/?

MY NIGGA
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>bring delicious blue monster with me to work every morning
>try to sip enough that it doesn't fly out at my first turn
>1/3 of the time it spills

Like I don't want to drink half the fucking can in the first 30 seconds of my commute jesus fuck

AYYYYYYYYYY

>his car doesn't have sport cupholders
Get on my level

gotta be like takumi my man

who
/S I P B O Y/

I like to drink a beer before I start driving

Friend, there's a better way, the S I P B O Y way, it's never too late to drop the depression and get you a can full of 140mg of caffeine, no sugar, and all the essential B vitamins, taurine and Guarana your body needs

THIS

I like to dunk a tampon in monster and shove it up my butt

Sorry bro, I'm a C H A D C H U G G E R

That is a gross misuse of what it's intended purpose is, but I suppose you can imbibe it that way, probably feel that caffeine quicker for sure

I cant tell if this thread is serious or not. Well done

at least you're not a redbully

Btw fellow sipboys, what are you cars of choice?
For me it's the Kia Stinger, the best RWD sedan.

your* oops

Would be a perfect car to have that first /sipoftheday/ in

no sip after lunch time tho
need dat rest

who here /buzzedsip/ after work?

>tfw out of jagerbull

hmmm some retard spamming reddit memes

It's not reddit. It was originally some viral shit, and got spammed on both reddit and Veeky Forums. It got chased out of both, but not before Veeky Forums latched on a little bit because it was fun. Now it just survives on Veeky Forums.

>posted ITT because I legitimately enjoy Monsters
>Now not sure if everyone else was being ironic and I'm the only earnest one here

yep

Sadly I don't have any cupholders in my car so I do like a one arm relaxed on the cupholder and keep it in my hand.

Generally I'm waking up at 4am and heading into work so I've got some kind of monster or rockstar, It's kinda nice with the quietness of the world at that time

Monster is disgustingly good

The sour green apple and sour blue raspberry Rockstars are 10/10 tho

You are not alone fellow S I P B O Y

I like the /sipp/ because it tastes like Squirt

Just swapped to 5 hour energy shots tired of sips desu what other sips are super fire lads

You don't understand

I'm like literally addicted to this shit

If I dont have 3 cans a day, I get a terrible headache

Those aren't even sips faggot

Not him but he clearly has /sipp/s in the bottom left

My bad, thought it was monster in general

I don't understand this culture

Enjoy your sips I guess?

The ones on the left are /sips/, stop hating on the man

Ohhhh I get it

Zero Energy

I prefer blue, desu, so I guess my faggot status is confirmed. The Zeros were just on sale when I bought them.

GET OUT

The entire /sip/ meme is centered around zero energy because they're no-cal, no-carb, and no-sugar

>blue monster
Great! Now my drink can taste like sickly, bitter urine!

But lo-carbs have fractional calorie count, and actually come closer to full-flavor ones.

I-I don't understand, I just wanted to associate with fellow MonsterĀ® Energy Drink consumers...

Everyday- blue can of Rockstar zero. Monster is too weak.

don't stress those guys.
outside of Veeky Forums truly anything can be a sip
except for red bull because redbullies are so damn mean

Well if you want to be a S I P B O Y you have to drink what S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7 drink, and Monster Ultra Zero is what S I P B O Y S drink

NOS and Eurobeat make for a fun drive.

Samsung a shit, only saves on my app and not my phone anymore

Yeah but its also tasty and definitely full-flavor

the only way to drive

dude stap
your wasteing them as they have little effect on you
it also damages your health
caffeineinformer.com/top-10-energy-drink-dangers
caffeineinformer.com/energy-drink-side-effects

save them for when you need it or plan to do something vigorous
one can in the morning so you can get some sleep in the afternoon
and with food so your body can burn something with a lower glycemic index (caffeine speeds up digestion)
also take with water (dude stap
your wasteing them as they have little effect on you
it also damages your health
caffeineinformer.com/top-10-energy-drink-dangers
caffeineinformer.com/energy-drink-side-effects

save them for when you need it or plan to do something vigorous
one can in the morning so you can get some sleep in the afternoon
and with food so your body can burn something with a lower glycemic index (caffeine speeds up digestion)
also take with water (sugar reduces water absorption)(Caffeine can be pissed out)

Fuck you, buddy.
Fuck you, buddy.

>auto
don't come back till you can rev match with sip in hand

no u

hey shut the FUCK up
hey shut the FUCK up

just pull the 5 year old and crack the can a tad but leave it unopened. just take small suck-sips until you arrive at your destination then crack it open

build a gimbaled cup holder
or use a glass bottle with threaded top and metal cap
12 oz milk bottle works to

I touge and buy shitty gas station coffee. No calories, mediocre flavor, but somehow the best shit for staying out on the road all night.

most potent drink yet to be b&
High NRG only needs 250 ml

You should try sips some time. The key is to buy a case yourself because otherwise you're stuck paying $4 for 2 or something like that at the truck stop. They keep 5ever anyway, and you could probably stash some with your jack or tire iron or whatever for emergency use.

Why the fuck is Bayer making energy drinks?

Okay so I figured out how I missed the sip maymay, thanks to an archived Veeky Forums post Google pointed to.

It apparently started while I was deployed (last October to May), and I didn't really chon while overseas, so... sorry I offended you true sippers.

PURE EVIL

It's ok boss, we might make a S I P B O Y out of you yet

>buy gas station koffee
>not having a koffee maker hooked up to an inverter to make fresh koffee.

Sorry bro, I'm a low-carb fagboy

Just kill me now

>not having a brewer that runs off engine heat
user

I was obsessed with sips when I was in middle school at the start of the energy drink fad. It was basically my legal drug.

>Who here /sip/ and drive?
Are people really this autistic about energy drinks?

Check Veeky Forums

Thermal energy dissipates quickly in the distance it requires to reach the trunk.

>not having a cordless coffee maker

step up your game son.

good goys drink more aspartame

Why aren't you doing Keto? Sips work within the laws of Keto, you need no carbs not low carbs

>cordless
I very clearly see a cord in your pic.

>but I suppose you can imbibe it that way
>suppose
I see what you did there.

>monster
>not bawls
It's like you don't even want uber micro skills.

>beetus juice
Friend, the S I P B O Y S are an inclusive group who have shed the desire for carbohydrates and calories for a more spiritual pursuit of energy drink perfection with 140mg of caffeine and a full day's suggested amount of crucial vitamins and supplements such as L-Carnitine, it's what God wants and he wants you, user

Why are you afraid of calories? Do you not even strength train and perform cardiovascular exercises?

My bro, plenty of Veeky Forumsizens can tell you that keto is entirely compatible with resistance training if that's the way you want to go about it.

Because added calories are wasteful, much like added sugar and lack of caffeine and nutrients
People get diabetes easily from the amount of sugary shit that's sold on the market
People just want to get their energy drink without fear of causing the pancreas to produce so much insulin it kills them
People now have what they wanted
We are the S I P B O Y S

Sounds like you've at least found a way to get away with your addiction. I find it best to see energy drinks as a once or twice a year treat. They all taste like syrup.

Drink coffee.

So do you guys actually like energy drinks? The supermarket near my job sells these super cheap polish ones and usually have to have at least 2 of them to have the energy to get through the last bit of the day (12 hour shifts)

Only the sugar free, calorie free, with 140mg of caffeine and a day's supply of essential vitamins and nutrients the mind and body need to get through a busy day

enjoy your coffee breath

>mfw i rev my engine at the homeless camp on my way home with evening /sip/ in hand

reaks of shill

>not 280 mg per 250 ml
wtf mang

Purple one is goat

Fuck yeah bud

>KwikTrip coffee
>the biggest cup they got
Ah, that delicate balance between scalding your tongue and drinking enough of it to not slosh out of the lid because the exits are janky from all the semi traffic.