Are you?

this is stupid

I have cars that havn't ran in decades, whats your point?

WOW, the whole time I've thought being a car guy was about loving cars, apparently it has to do with having certain people as friends. This really activated my almonds.

>you have to have friends to be a "car guy"

>being friendless

Carbon monoxide yourselves

2 people I know had their engine blow up last week 1 has a throw out bearing fail and the other has a truck thats been sitting since last year with a blown transmission

lel

looks like you upset the friendless losers tho op

Yeah sorta except he said I'm a bad friend and he has always hated me.

Or maybe I have friends whose cars all run.

Or maybe not all of my friends share the same hobbies I do

i don't have friends

>tfw not a car guy

I have a truck that hasn't run in 4 years and a parts truck with no engine and a bad rear diff.

Only have that with bikes.
With cars nobody has a problem, as most just need their car to run and if they don't they trade them in or get them fixed up.

Friends?

i thought you guys were my friends

Actually, my friends know how to properly work on a car and know the limits of their vehicles. So no they don't just have broken cars sitting around. When something does break, it doesn't stay broken for more than a week.

I don't have any friends ;_;

All of my vehicles run but two of them have issues keeping them running for any longer than 15 mins.

Wow, so if I actually have friends that meet these criteria does that mean I'm like the coolest guy on Veeky Forums?

Shit.

Im a car guy, i have multiple friends with shitboxes that do infact run, because we all know how to work on cars.

What if I'm the one with the car that doesn't run?

what happens if your throwout bearing fails?

>having cars constantly breaking down makes you a car guy

You're damn right he has

we are, user

Clutch is stuck, I assume either always engaged or disengaged depending on how the bearing fails. Undrivable either way

>lol millenials!!1!
>lol DAE no neetbux!?!?!1

I have a friend with two running cars and another friend with a running car and 10k in crypto so fuck your shit meme.

W-we are user

t. 495 Facebook friends

That's called white trash

No true Scotsman fallacy

>tfw I don't hang with friends that have broken down cars

Why can't you faggots fix your cars?

I have no friends.
I love Veeky Forums though!

>two friends with broken cars
>both vw cabrios with fucked up clutch
>one has been broken for over three years without getting fixed

Kek

Just because I like cars doesn't mean my friends do. Instagram tier bait.

I ride a bike

>friends

what is this word?

These things have nothing to do with one another.

I am now that friend because one my 944S2 keeps breaking it's tranny, but I have the turbo going for the time being so it's okay i guess (it's a 86, so worthless)

Which I was going to turn the turbo into a supercup car, but I've got no time, plus I'm saving for a house with a bigger garage for more car space and I want to replace my daily (2016 Optima) with a Tacoma for hauling shit.

>Having friends

HA! As if!