/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #306

"DG Highlight: Naomi" edition

Last Thread: →

>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we're rooting for you /mkg/!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/0jup4v8k9mj71b7/jp.ne.ambition.avamate.10000.apk
avamate.jp/sp/index.php?
dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the newfags at? We desperately need new blood.

"I'm ranked number 8 in my cellphone husbando game" is French for "I'm considering suicide"

Nice! Did you get the linked outfit? Either way, I hope that your rank won't rise above 100.

Yeah, somehow got it on the first gacha I did to try for it haha. I'm hoping so too, I'm just going to continue keeping an eye on it and make sure I keep my rank low

>mfw phone isn't working well right now

Remember to tweet about the game daily to recharge your stamina, if that's possible for you!

>haha
I want to violently rape your asshole.

y-you too

I want to root Naomi!

Stop playing with my heart...

Also DB is falling apart

Please remember to spoof a mobile browser UA whenever you use the MCC builder.

wake up

I'm awake, but internet is spotty

Good evening /mkg/~

Seriously, I want to kick his faggot ass

I bet he'd wreck you

Stop the bullying.

Star eyes > heart eyes

Nothing says cool like being underaged in a bar

Don't forget our current weekly theme is "I wear my sunglasses at night." This is the first one for this thread, and there were several others in a previous thread. Please see for details.

Aw man, a thread with a Tiffany OP failed. Shouldn't fails be tried once more? I really like those starry outfits you put her and redSeiba in.

I don't know what edge case means but she is a girl. The ones I briefly wondered if I should make traps before I made them were myroid San-Hei and girlfriend Dior.

It's never too late to add in something extra ~

Dead

Reminder that Avatar Mate, the new AMB social game RPG, is out in Japan.
This is the apk: mediafire.com/file/0jup4v8k9mj71b7/jp.ne.ambition.avamate.10000.apk
Here is the official website:
avamate.jp/sp/index.php?

I'm here bb

What happened to the "my dearest angel" guy? I miss his posts.

dont summon him, you fool

So I'm not the only one that's weirded out by the stretched arm, right?

Are you having fun?

dreamself.me/clothes.php?action=view&id=0

Yeah, Broforce is awesome and I recommend everyone try it out while it's so cheap.

Wasted potential

Why?

Ryu got scared and turned southern(?)

Love the event just for this line alone

are we waiting for the thread to just die or what

I've already done everything I can to help.

But did you post your girls?

Myroid name: Naoki Mitzushita
Birthday: July 5th
Sign: Cancer
Height: 5'2
Species: -

Bio: A love child born from a marital affair, Naoki was raised separated from society in a run down house with his mother, he struggled to live with very little food and money as his mother hoped for his father to return to them and make things right, so she refused to work as she embraced whatever scraps the father would throw at them. To her, Naoki was the only thing that connected her to the man she loved. Besides from that belief she saw nothing else useful about him and often ignored and dismissed him even hitting him if he stepped out of line. Even though life was rough to him, Naoki worked very hard at school and excelled at everything he tried to do, hoping to one day escape from his dark life and live a new healthy life with his parents but things took a eventful turn one night when both his parents died in a fatal car accident after trying to meet up in secret once again. Once the affair was revealed and Naoki met the other side of his family at the funeral he was immediately shunned and blamed for the cause of the man's death and nobody offered to take him in or even acknowledge him until his half sister, Naomi stepped up to the plate. Even though it was bittersweet to meet the son of her father's affair she had pity for the boy and wanted to take him in to raise him. Soon Naoki finds himself living in a bigger and nicer home with his sister and begins to come out of his shell once he began to feel safe and comfortable. Soon he's able to fit in with his community and beings to go to a nice school, he plans to become a teacher once he grows up.

Naoki is very feminine and often wears girls clothes, he's very fashionable and good with makeup but he can be manly at times (rarely) He loves children and his politeness and diligence makes him a fan favorite among adults and kids alike