Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart and ctrl+f, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/24/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

wwiiaircraftperformance.org/f4u/f4u-1d-acp.pdf
reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5l1p4x/faq_new_and_returning_players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

requesting a dizzy aqua bomber

Sick burn op post more shkreli

>Super is linear
>ZM is linear
>Fusion is linear
>Metroid 2 is linear
>Literally the only Metroid game that's not linear is the original, yet the series is known for it's non-linearity
Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

He became a bad person even though he was trying to do what he saw as the right thing. That's the point of the story.

Kinda. The DLC is going to be free for everybody who owns the Treasure Trove edition. If you bought the game before March, you already have the Treasure Trove.

Jack can make jokes about omelettes but can he make a decent one himself?

her name is jane because of John/Jane Doe, the names police give to unidentified victims.
Also its Femshep just in an Anime/Hentai game faggot.

This game really was fucking terrible.

You can scroll down on the hair thingy, just in case you missed that.

WE need more games like this
N SHIET.

I never played this in coop, can you place above the other player in the race?

Most people despise the pspgo, but in fact, it is the best portable gaming hardware before PSV.
Smallest, light ,vivid LCD screen,High quality speeker,slide to on off,standby 3 month.

Any other tips for M&M 6-8 newcomer?

>MAY have botspam

>zerker, freelancer, sam, magic knight
I thought pure Chaos fiesta would be more interesting than this.

Knowing if you have shit tastes or not, I hate when some kids come in discussions to shit on everything just to see their profile is either private or have 500 hours on GTA:V

trying to make as much jewbucks he can on his efame before punching out, Notch-style

How sensitive are goobers though? That's the least offensive shit-talk you could ever see but the twitter replies read like it was a diplomatic incident.

humans ARE the best race

>abe's oddyssee
+1 for this. Reminded me of Flashback on the Amiga.

Sounds kinda interesting I'll give it a shot. The art and character designs are pretty neat at least.

Who is ready for the final ls3 episode? Thats our next update.

But when is it

Can you guys tell me cool light armor skins that aren't too hard to find?

Heh

You can stop being a bitch, user.

Smol fox.

Luka is the exception like always

Reminder that fat is bad and you should feel bad for liking fat.

>cant wait to play the best expansion again
Its a MoP server?

Ashigara.

Newfags don't know 'bout muh Melvin

Remember to tweet about the game daily to recharge your stamina, if that's possible for you!

The similarities are superficial. There is way less less repetition.

You can hook it, gust it and boop it.

this. try again tomorrow, faggot op

>Robot girls and bobcuts are my fetish
>Ruined by the fact she is a cat

Any of 9S being fucked really hard in the boipucci?

that is a very well done animation.

Go to a bank and use the wardrobe to get a sense of what skins there are.

Stop letting this thread die.

I respect beliefs, but trying to make me eat zombie sand dick was too much

And EO2 has an evil wizard trying to create the ultimate being using ancient technology a top of his golden cloud city castle

But how do we know which one are easy?

Forgot the pic like the dumbass i am

Well, yeah.

Last one before the expac right? I am.

check out Crisis City

I sure do hate spiders.

>not as good as Genesis

actually I did some tests and the F4U-1d is actually as fast as it was in reality
according to wwiiaircraftperformance.org/f4u/f4u-1d-acp.pdf
>V-max. sea level: 358 mph
compared to 360 in pic related

sry, I only saw the pic and your post, thought it was about downpour

Told my friend I played so much Mario 64 that I hallucinated the penguin that sits in a puddle from the snow stage.

>I was lying

Still wondering about this.
If no one has ever made a town based on the movie before I might just do it sometime with acnl editor.

Nice! Did you get the linked outfit? Either way, I hope that your rank won't rise above 100.

>Bad idea, making it set in the future with a sub-par soundtrack and none of the charm

I like that it has a different setting it is part of the charm for me. Love bpth games a tpn.

Alien Solder shits on all of those

midnight bump

release it anonymously

He started playing Overwatch

How can you tell?

moe chronicle better do gangbusters if they're going to even think about translating just for PC

is my wife!

this one is absolutely terriblel because i have to crop out HUGE HUGE areas just to make the stream watchable

Got a B and W wonderswan. Clear blue. I play Gunpey on it along with Fever Senko (Pachinko) And a baseball game. Feels good man.

>Implying they won't be cut from the game

\VEE\ will defend this

Should I roll my starting 1400 stars immediately or should I wait until I can do a 10 roll?

But Silla does not love you, cuck

GIVE ME THE MONADO, MOM SAID I GET TO BE THE PROTAGONIST!

>He was never OP. He is barely stronger than the Wraith, even with M&A.
>an ability that can give you free NOED
>not OP

So same problems except no events, updates, and jewish cash shop?

Dead Space 3 and F3AR were both disasters that were incredible to behold

Midnight Resistance is pretty great, you should think about your #3.

Also I like Chelnov/Atomic Runner a lot.

I think Gunstar Heroes has amazing boss fights but the regular levels are boring (a common thread in Treasure games).

Just start over or re-tweak everything like the rest of us who have been fucked by updates and other shit in the past.

Or get over it. These are your options, now shut up. You are not the only one who has had problems with this game.

Thanks

I'm curious as to where they're going with the storyline after the last bit threw such a fucking curveball into the whole thing, and am hoping for at least a silverwastes-tier map to while away the hopefully not ninth months this time's worth of content drought.

Also, quick suggestion - since the spambot will obviously catch on, we should rotate the namefagging every thread to counteract.

No it just takes everything the old games did before and makes them infinitely worse, 1 and 2 remain the best and arguably only good games

Can't wait to get to hell and struggle for a whole week, because I don't have anyone to carry me, and will have terrible rng with gear.

And she will continue getting nerfed.

fucking retards...

>Li Li, Sonya and Tracer not in gross
>Slyvanas not in perfect

Fixing Soulforge wouldn't improve anything other than Soulforge. The second half is okay, it's just that the first half is boring and because there's no human guards, the stealth has no bite.

>sharing a server with SEA
"No"

The expac feels like a big sidetrack from it, I have no idea how we're getting to the desert where Kralk is, but there have been a lot of twists and turns, considering we've been hopping landmasses.

Ark has way more content and is alot more fun.

Rust is just for streamers.

Had a squid in world 3-5 of mario 3 revive out of nowhere after I shot it with a fireball. I remember killing the damn thing and following it until i couldn't anymore. When the thing was almost off screen it somehow revived.

2>6>5=4>3>1

Is it fun at all to play this game without friends? I'm really bored and don't know what to play.

Thanks, Lori

this is literally me in aa2 wtf

So I am going to try and make a post in this shitshow.

How alive is the game right now? I need a new MMO to play but I hate dead ones

((not spam))

im interested to see the new weapons for professions and the new play styles. I'm hoping for some comfy experiences in the new map(s) but we shall see

gw2 still seems alive and decent imo - check out this faq for answers to toher questions too, user

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/5l1p4x/faq_new_and_returning_players/

I actually just found one online they released a few Triniton monitors with the label HMD XXX I'm pestering someone on ebay to let me have a courier to deliver it to me.
It looks really good though I still have hope