/aog/ - Attorney Online General

this is why I meme edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: [YouTube] [Subbed!] Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (The Great Ace Attorney 2) - April 2017 Trailer
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo:capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Naoto best waifu

>DGS2 trailer link is gone
I blame anonmod for this

what day and what time will we learn the results of the exam?

Today and now. Congrats on being the new mod, user!

WELL CONGRATULATIONS
YOU GOT YOURSELF MOD
NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF THE MASTER PLAN?

Can't keep a thread alive for more than an hour, eh?

Hopefully

When it is complete. There will be a practical portion of the exam that will be announced soon so people can ready themselves for that.

@everyone Add Bayonetta’s Gates of Hell theme as [B] Gates of Hell

Yes: 11 55%

No: 9 45%
Pool fails. Next poll will be Add Maya Yam

The poll also fails.

Pool's closed

How goes the Chrono, Bros?

Someone want to take a gander at how many threads it will take Anongrill not to fuck up the OP?

Crashing this server.

what is messed up?

That AAI was such a pain.

Let's just stick to good ol' fashion murders.

Give the lowdown.
What was the premise?

Pearl's nudes were posted everywhere online and it was up for Clover to find out who.

Wit 1 was banned for posting titties on OOC, wit 2 was holding the blunt, defense tried to indict someone who was not in the doc, and I tried to asspull but we all agreed except for Pearl (the same Pearl that kept over talking the lead) who kept interjecting every 2 seconds to just end it.

So we ended up with "Pearl did it because she's a slut" and did an AAI version of mistrial.

>anongrill's rule she made up on the spot that only she cares about enough to actually enforce ruins a case
Good job.
Maybe its time we kick off Anongrill?
Oh wait, it's perfectly justified because "It needed to happen", right?

*globalposted
he globalposted tiddies.

aaaaaaand who cares?

Why would anyone do something that stupid when a rule was just added?
Was he dared or something?

The rrurus :^)
>10. Posting of explicit material in the global is strictly forbidden.
No fucking clue.

See
Its something that shouldn't exist in the first place but now does because Anongrill is easily offended. Literally no one else wants this.

It was part of the case that someone posted Pearl's tits on the internet.

You'll have to explain why they globalposted it before that.

>It was part of the case that someone posted Pearl's tits on the internet.
And he broke a rule because of what? It was clearly stated that you could do it IC if it was related to the case not whenever you want and honestly we don't need an anti-Rhoda who would go out of their way to break rules to prove a point (implying he did it for this or someone is thinking about it), one retard doing it is enough, talk with Grill or poll it out.

*wherever

sorry, I'm tired man

>literally no one else
pffft

Unanimous decision by the mod group.
Multiple complaints.
Simply replicating the Veeky Forums board rules.

Guess the Veeky Forums mods are easily offended.
Maybe you should go remind them of how easily offended they are

>anongrill was offended
pffft

hey it's okay man, do you need a hug?

Grill won't listen. She's too busy shitposting and claiming she's right about everything.

I was going to poll it when the strawpoll doc stopped being a pile of vomit, though.

If I could get honest for a moment, though.
At the very least, 10a needs to be removed or heavily revised entirely. If someone is spamming lewd material in normal ooc, then its just normal spam.
10b needs to be removed entirely. It's just 3f again without the "mod discretion" part so memers are abusing it.

"Multiple Complaints"
Post em. Don't forget to block out names if they're there.
I saw no such complaints around when you hastily added the rule.

nah bro, but thanks for the offer

>when the strawpoll doc stopped being a pile of vomit
Well, I can't blame you there but the only thing that could be done is set a limit and that is also abusable because anyone can poll memes and waste all the slots.
And yes, we have some redundant rules like that one and the no ((ooc)) posting excessively, they say the rules are "flexible" yet we apparently need more of the same rules we already had.

10a is pretty clear. If its related to the case, that's fine.
Of course, if they are spamming it, it's part of the spam rule.

The problem here was it was posted in global
Rule 10 is VERY clear about that.

Rule 10b simply re enforces 3f to make it clear that said action will be considered violating the rule.
Because you people need clarification.
Except when things are too clear
Then you want to complain about that.

Then you were blind. They were there, and I have no intention of going back over and picking out the complaints that have been made in this thread (from that incident and from others), in the discord, and in the OOC.

Don't like it, tough. Have a cookie.

People were screaming bloody murder the other day in the thread and ingame about getting rid of lewd, you can't pretend like it didn't happen.

Bump.