>gets you laid

youtube.com/watch?v=lzB-th6c6Ts

WRX/Impreza

>1.9 liter boxer engine
>blown headgaskets
>unequal length headers
>you look like a boy racer

youtube.com/watch?v=P72aa97OyZI

I wanna find a crashed h6 3.0 and put it in one of these.

>Subaru
>getting laid
Pick one.

just get a TT legacy and dumpster both of them lmao

were you dropped on the head at birth?

>2.5 liter boxer engine

Serious question. . . why doesn't Subaru put this in the WRX STI?

Did they take the 2.5T out of the STi?

because rally rules or something.

It IS in the STI. The EJ257 is super long in the tooth and it is well past god damn time they put a turbocharged FA24 in it.
You mixed the headers up you mong. The FA20 has equals.

It is tho. OP is a gigantic retart.

who wants to be seen driving in a Kia

Shilling is against the site rules.

They sell the 2.5 STi in North America, but for rally homologation regs it is sold as a 2.0L elsewhere.

>Murrika stronk

When you gonna buy another sti?

I'd get a wrx and start vaping if that means I don't have to drive a faggy ass cuck minivan suv

Do some research, it weighs under 50 pounds more than the sedan and carries a great engine and gearbox

Honestly it may be relatively soon. I just got a nice full-time job ($30/h for first few months then salary) and I've already started looking at Subies... Though mostly Forester 2.5XTs (they're a few-kilos lighter than STis despite the same chassis and WRX drivetrain). Specifically pic related, nice and discrete.

So it won't be another STI, rather an XT?

before forester turned into actual crossover, it was pretty dank.

Well 2 things:
1. I intend to mod it a lot, which'll probably involve a rebuilt motor w/ aftermarket shit, a full turbo swap, and ecu tuning. At that point it's the trans and differentials - buy a wrecked STi and sell off the other shit on nasioc. There becomes a point when the Forester is actually a better starting platform.
2. Unfortunately, I would choose a pre-'08 STi, but they've been beaten to shit, crashed, or poorly-modded by a private-school kid. A Forester XT is discrete, doesn't label me as a manchild at 30 by normies, is a great sleeper for killing Cobras, and costs significantly less to buy and insure.

I like your style. I'd be more into a Legacy wagon, but that's just personal preference.

Get a pre-08 STI at dealer with low miles, you can get third party bumper to bumper warranty like I did it's paid itself off already. You will pay a huge premium but it's worth it for the warranty, so far I've had power steering pump,wheel bearings all around,cam seal leak (had dealer replace timing belt,tensioners,waterpump just paying for parts no labor)

>Legacy wagon
Delicious. And based on the Legacy wagon was pic related, '05 Outback 2.5XT that came with an option for the WRX-5speed. Both the LGT and OXT are very cool IMO, but they weigh 100kg more and things like exhaust parts are be harder to find and more expensive since it's a longer chassis.

Pic related, jew dealer wants $18k for that (34k miles tho).

I'M THINKING OF BUYING A SUBARU, BUT A FEW QUESTIONS FIRST

Is the EJ251 Naturally aspirated? How reliable? My dick is hard for one machine that has this engine.

>EJ251
The airbox is literally coupled directly to the throttle body so... no turbo. Sorry 'bout your dreams 'n' stuff.

EJ251 is the one where the stock head gaskets often wind up needing upgarde too, np?

I don't fucking care
Wagons are cuck cancer and for all your daily offroad needs I can do fine in a generic hatch.
And I live outside the city in a forest with no roads

>no turbo
Good, I don't need those problems into my car.

>Herp derp cuck
You have to go back

I never really had to research the whole head gasket thing but I know that it was only a real issue with non-turbo models from that era so maybe.

I’m finally getting my own car soon. Parents want me to get a Subaru wagon. What can $7k get me? Lots of outbacks on CL

>ridiculous boxer sound
>equal length headers

whos gonna fall for this shit honestly my dude

Try to get something not more than maybe 10 years old, isn't showing much rust, and has whatever features or trim you like. Legacy vs. Forrester vs. Impreza they're all more or less the same vehicle in different shapes and sizes.

I'm partial to the Impreza Outback Sport Wagon, since I like something on the small side. Still has good cargo capacity, and it sits a little higher for even better ability to bang around off the pavement or through deeper snow.

>10 years ago was 2007

Yup. A non-rusty Subaru should be good to go for well over 10 years assuming it doesn't already have a bazillion miles on it. Younger is better of course, but it's pretty safe to keep a big window of options open if there's a particular model or feature that's more important than age.

I had my eye on an 08 to buy last year as a plan B car. Good shape, good price, decent miles, and the model I wanted. That with a thought to start looking out for something more for the sake of fun to get at some point within the next 3-5 years, which would probably be just shy of old car problems.