So I rolled my car the other day Veeky Forums

so I rolled my car the other day Veeky Forums...

hope you learned your lesson, don't drive like an idiot

Dude in the back is making a great face at it. Anyway, greentext time OP.

it takes a special kind of idiot to flip a car. please kys.

How much for the rims

So how much fun was it?
Was it out of necessity (panic and try to avoid another car) or just from stupidity?

Would you do it again?

I've done that.

It hurts.
It'll get better..

came in too hot and understeered into the center divider, the front left tire caught and i flipped

Should have flipped your image of your car.

even though I had my seatbelt on my head scraped the asphault as I rolled.

Head go out the window? Surely that must have knocked you out, no?

sry these photos are sideways i didnt take them, my left ankle and heel are pulverized and im out of the game for awhile.

drive safe bros

Looks ez to repair with a few simple mods.

You can go through and see what can be salvaged. see how much insurance will pay for it. if it isnt much, keep it part it out on Craigslist and see how much you can get out of it

slap some shitbox stickies on it and plastic bags for the windows, that thing doesnt belong in the junk

If you're for real, rest easy you're fucked.

They let you get medically sorted then slap you with charges.

Enjoy debt.

Hah, OP is trying to cover his ass..

Just deleted post saying expired reg and no insurance, but hasn't heard from the PD.

He's so fucked.

aw, don't be mean. he just fucked up his car, his ankle, whatever else, and now he might be in for even more bad news.

yeh im sure, im just wating for the call haha

He deserved it.

F

dont worry I posted here expecting to be "roasted" by these kids

I love this board so much

never fails

Best board on the chan

>i literally drove into the center divider

glad i could supply quality OC.

Im gonna be laid out for awhile so if anyone wants to play GT6 with me hit me up on psn: lush_caveman

And he flipped. I would assume over the divider into potential oncoming traffic, just for extra lulz.

it was a spot where it went from 55 mph 2 lane each way divided by an empty lane to suburban 45 mph 2 lane each way with a center divider with land scaping while overall having a long corner towards the right over a slight hill.

it was 3 am and i was unfamiliar with the area and the beginning of the divider was unlit. I didnt see it until I had reached the intersection and it was illuminated directly by my headlights. but i was going at least 60 and i didnt have any time or room to avoid it.