/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: It's Still Inferior Niijima Day Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Futaba is my personal best girl, and I hope her and Joker get their own spinoff game together and have a happy life together!

I love Ann!

robot is forever!!

Post lewd Whoros!

Does P5 let you go back a week if you run out of time like P4 did? Just realized I don't have enough days left to send the calling card and I only have one save file.

Post cute boys

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

from what I remember, yeah

But thats not an image of Sae?

yeah, but you need to hit the deadline or die to the boss to get the option

Kawakami is as strong as she is beautiful!

>P5 PC port still not announced

Sleepy /pg/ is best /pg/

>Man NEET is in second in the NPC catagory

Thanks Atlus

Akechi actually shows an astounding lack of skin in all of his ingame clothing.

This actually makes him the purest playable character ingame, as he's saving himself for marriage!

there's so fucking few entries at all
this is the first i've heard of it anyway lol

To be fair that's actually a pretty decent cosplay, even if it's obviously a dude.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>all of this

same, they usually only have contest around Halloween and that's all

Characters who show just a little skin:

Joker
Ryuji
Makoto

By your logic, they are all equally as pure.

That's pretty good, especially for a guy.

gays were a mistake

Akechi is a forearm slut

She's mine /pg/

>You may enter one costume, and you must be the person in the costume represented in the entry photo. No pets, no children, no photos of other people.
>The Sae at #1 in the NPC catagory has an Ann cosplay in the PT Catagory

Hardin wouldn't have let this shit happen

How do you know this dude's gay? Have you fucked him? There are straight drag queens/crossdressers user. I don't get it, but there it is.

His entire image is a front.

Everyone knows his boipussy's been passed around more than a blunt at a Snoop concert.

Sup

>Joker
He's absolutely a slut given he can fuck so many women
>Ryuji, Makoto
All show skin in swimsuits/summer clothes and Makoto has a slutty skin tight body suit

All of Akechi's clothing covers his body except his summer uniform where his arms are out.

Nobody can rival his purity.

I don't understand.

OP is a saefag confirmed

Akechi isn't pure, he's merely pretending

Okay godamnit, I get that the cheating Valentine day thing is funny but this is a long fucking game and I dont want to have to play it 8 times to see all the content without being made to feel like a shitbag. Seriously one playthrough is like 80 hours, and Atlus knows their fans; they know we want to see everything, so why would they make it so hard to enjoy all the content by not letting you experience more than one romance to the fullest per play through?

>This is #1

>I swear I'm not avatarfagging guys.

o-oh

Persona 5 was a mistake

At least it's somewhat accurate

wait fuck I'm retarded this was #1

I'm here!
For JUSTICE!

Im with you guy

let me have my harem damnit, its an anime game!

Nice meme.

Ask yourself this user: Is the image posted relevant to the topic being discussed? If the answer is yes, be quiet.

Persona 5 was still a mistake

at least she's not fat, from waist down

At least it's somewhat accurate

I guess it's an improvement.

Ryuji isn't gay so you trying to attach him to every post you make where you let everybody in the thread know you're a flaming faggot doesn't seem relevant to me.

I didn't mind that, but I'll admit I got pretty annoyed that they don't actually let you save before the Valentine's choice and make you skip through ALL that bullshit to make the choice again. Even worse since it's broken up into so many parts so you can't just push the skip button and walk away to make some coffee or something.

still disgusting

god I hate cosplay

That's wrong!

Even Akechi's Loki outfit covers his entire body, demonstrating that he's kept his body closed off for all this time!

He's pure.

watch a damn YouTube and shaddap
don't cheat on your goddamned waifu, RULE ONE

Atleast the Tae's pretty good

Harem fags are scum

Why is no one asking the actually important questions? Such as, can you apply the penal code to demons?

>Ryuji with cum on his face is relevant to a cosplay discussion

t. faggot that can't even keep one waifu happy let alone all of them

I dont know what you mean, I havent gotten to valentines day yet, I just heard that if you try to see more than one path at once the game fucks you and they all dump you on valentines day and barr you from getting a special item

Are you saying you can choose to avoid the problem?

but see what you just said is total bullshit. When my best option regarding a video game is to watch it on youtube, the developers made a poor choice

you don't *have* to play it eight times.
Get Kawakami, Hifumi, Ann and Makoto to rank 8, save and pick one to have a date with 2 or 3 days before Hawaii, after seeing all four events, reload, neglect them until summer festival and repeat the process.
Then take every girl to up to rank before december, and enjoy your dates through the magic of multiple save files.

I can apply this penal code to pixie

that's a shitty single photo to judge off of
dress hidden, no shoes, no necklace

5th place tae you can at least see the whole fucking thing

If you're talking about P5 then you still choose your girl and then all the rest bitch you out the next day. Not sure how it works in P4G, only played the vanilla version of that game so far.

If they're in your jurisdiction you can, Katsuya.

>Ryuji isn't gay
No, he's not. And my point was, there are non gay crossdressers. He also happens to be the only character I have an image of crossdressing from P5, thus he was relevant to the topic. Next time I'll post schoolgirl Yosuke though, since you would clearly prefer her.

> so you trying to attach him to every post you make
He's attached to maybe 1/10 posts I make user. I am sure your own waifu is attached to as many if not more posts belonging to yourself. Someone here (You) just likes to bitch.

This one's the same girl but I could see why she didn't use it because there's someone in a Joker cosplay

>I AM avatarfagging
>But it's okay because I don't do it all the time

How do you grind in P4G. I'm apparently pretty underleveled for stuff, I've just finished Kanji's Dungeon on Hard at level 18 and he joined at level 25. Is there something I don't know that I should be doing? Maybe some way to farm those golden hands cause I think those give a bunch of XP. I don't wanna go overboard I just don't want every boss fight to last so long

That's sweat, not cum. At least I think. To be honest, that image is terrible and I don't know what's going on in it.

>He's pure.
Whoro is a pure slut.

Besides, Joker's PT outfit covers him up completely, and he even wears a coat on top. Meanwhile, Whoro wears a skintight body suit that leaves nothing to the imagination. By your logic, even Joker is more pure than Whoro.

Yup, farm the golden hands. They give a shit ton of EXP but will break the game

hey guys it's me ryujifag god I love ryuji I want him to eff me in the effin' boypussy haha

then yeah that's a really great job but still she musta had ONE better solo shot

i wouldn't be surprised if it's actively hurting her in the contest

How though, I struggle to kill them rn.

>>I AM avatarfagging
Are you? Good for you. I'm not.

Well, I won't argue there.

>How do you grind in P4G
you don't
>on Hard
switch to Normal, there is no point on playing on anything other than Normal on NG and Custom on NG+

She's at third place which is still pretty fucking good, but the top two probably are existing cosplayers with more followers

Sweat isn't that thick. Those are blobs of white liquid.

user, is that what you really want out of your life? Is this what you've been waiting for?

Ann > Haru > Makoto > Futaba

Best strategy I've found (also playing P4G right now) is try to get a persona with Apt Pupil and a high crit move like Black Spot, Fatal End, Cruel Attack, etc.
Hard is pretty good for P4G though. That guy's just way underleveled.

... whose jurisdiction is the sea of collective unconsciousness again?

Futaba is shit

truuuuuuuuuue

>no heart pupils
Get that shit outta here.

My love is sweet like a chocolate, and creamy like vanilla.

I want to melt in love with Fuuka!

>Hard is pretty good for P4G though. That guy's just way underleveled.
He's underleveled because the game was designed around Normal and anything above it only decreases exo, cash and damage you deal. On Normal you are never underleveled as long as you don't run away from fights.

>My love is sweet like a chocolate, and creamy like vanilla.

Are you talking about semen?

No, I'm talking about lotus juice

Can you even switch difficulty in this game, It's nowhere in the menus. I went hard on this one cause Persona 5 was so easy I didn't have to think about fights for like half the game I enjoy having atleast some strategy

I've been playing on Hard and I haven't been underleveled nor had to intentionally grind. As long as you are somewhat smart about your fusions and kill the shit in your path you should be fine, if you're also doing a decent amount of exploring in the dungeons and not just rushing for the staircase every time.

P-palace outfits don't count, as they can't be controlled or chosen. Besides Prince Akechi covers his whole body accordingly.

I've already discussed that Joker can't be as pure as Akechi because his casual outfits show skin and he can be a raging manslut.

Neither applies to Akechi because he's a permavirgin loner with no confidants an probably never had his first kiss before 'dying'.

Do gays/fujos care about a boy's purity like waifufags care about a girl's?

Friendly reminder that Ryujifags and thr aidsposter are one and the same.

just looked up, it's an NG_ only thing apparently.

You can't, but honestly I think you should ignore that guy. Normal on P4G is too easy, Hard is the best difficulty if you want a decent challenge.