/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Wind Waker Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iVbqS2CW
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3HLpMCWvlOuVnQ0aVNfaDlnaGc/view
youtu.be/SvVazYyTdeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First 4 fish

Hope Zelda comes out as a stand when you put this on

Reposting this hypothetical question here.

Let's say you had to live in Hyrule as it is in BotW for six months. It's an internship or something, whatever. Assuming all the towns and locations were real size and livable, which area in BotW's Hyrule would you choose to live in? Think realistically about it, consider what's there and what's around, the people there, etc.

First for tasting Mipha's unwashed asshole.

I think Akkala, specifically Tarry Town. The scenery is beautiful, the town is somewhat isolated and surrounded by a nice, calm lake, and cliffs. It looks so peaceful to be there. My kind of place to live.

>not wanting to get used as a sex toy by thicc fairies

I hope you get fish AIDS

He wants to fuck a dead fish, I'm sure there are numerous diseases he'd catch

Just bought a switch and just put the audio to Jap.
I think I already know the answer but feel the need to ask anyways:
How much more do you like the game in Jap?

Actually; a better question; which audio is the best? Is spanish good?

>meet Fyson
>he asks me if I seen the Divine Beast
>everyone is so worried about it because it's a fucking weapon of mass destruction
>he tells me he has a problem even bigger than the Beast
>this should be interesting
>he tells me his problem is that his mom keeps asking him to help out with the family business
>mfw

>How much more do you like the game in Jap?
A lot.
The English voices kind of grew on me. But it still can't compare to the Japanese. And you actually get accurate lip syncing with Japanese. It's an appreciated bonus even beyond the voice acting itself.

The champion voices are bugged on my system though. No idea if it's like that for everyone or just some though.
I really, really hope they'll have resolved it by the time for the DLC. Or else I'll end up really saddened.

Hateno. Akkala would be very tempting but I'd hate the weather of Akkala if I actually had to live there.
Working under Robbie or Purah would be rather amazing, but with the above in consideration I'd still prefer working under Purah due to her being located in Hateno.
I'd be more than fine with just working at a farm and assisting though. I've actually done farm work in the past so I'd manage.

If I was a woman I'd do a thorough cultural exchange at the Gerudo though. The weather be damned. And really give their way of life a good go. But as a man I wouldn't fight their ways. It'd be futile and I'd just end up wasting my time, energy, and would ultimately just make myself unnecessarily depressed.

I've only started my play-through, but Hateno is comfy as fuck. I want to study the ancient Hylians with the midget girl and the dude there.

I can't wait for the dlc. I am anxious.

As someone with a stutter Paya really took me by surprise. Last character I can recall with a bad stutter that was self conscious about it that I can remember is Mym from the Incarnations of Immorality series.

This game is full of neat touches. Blogpost over.

How many shrines require Divine Beasts to be beaten? Please don't tell me the specific shrines. I'm only interested in the number.

Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone has only been around for 20 years.

I'm not an expert on stutters, but I thought stutters happen anywhere when talking and not when starting a sentence. I know only know one guy who stutters and kind of has some weird ticks that go with it too.

People can stutter differently. My dad does it sometimes but not in any particular place in a sentence. It varies depending on what he's trying to say.

They nailed the having trouble saying your name no matter what thing.

Tarrey Town. It never rains in Tarrey Town except when transitioning from rain when you enter while it's raining outside.

Only problem is the family with the rich asshole and the autistic daughter. He said I look like I could use some money while I was wearing a Diamond Circlet worth more than my house.

almost bara

I'm going to repost it once, and then never again. The pastebin is permanent, so if you want it, save it.
pastebin.com/iVbqS2CW

I like it a lot, thanks mate

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3HLpMCWvlOuVnQ0aVNfaDlnaGc/view

Paya's whole story makes me want to cry. I mean, she has grown up being extremely shy and the first time she falls in love, she gets cockblocked by the fucking princess. She is just too pure and innocent and doesn't deserve to be heartbroken.

Tarrey Town, probably, it's in Akkala, monsters are far from it, there are stables fairly close, and it's in Akkala. Hateno is too isolated and there's too many monsters between it and anything else to travel away from it. Lurelin is nice but I don't like oceans and too many monsters between it an anywhere. Also I don't do well in tropical environments. Fuck deserts, fuck volcanoes, Kakariko villagers wouldn't accept me. Rito Village seems like a good idea but there isn't much around it that hasn't got monsters in it, but it's a strong second choice thanks to Kass.

Actually, no. I would pick Rito Village because there's at least stuff to do there and I could hang out with my boy

She'll get over it, it's fine

She's barely ever seen a man around her age before, of course she's going to feel attracted to a hunk like Link but her whole attraction is just physical. She can find true love yet.
Introduce her to Sidon

I don't know if she'd be able to handle Sidon

Then again, opposites attract

>sell everything and buy the 1800 rupee sheik set because it seems good
>upgrade it at fairy fountain
>Reach the next town and see the beautiful hylian knight set on display

This game is gonna make me upset.

Lurelin

Just wait until you get to Rito Village

What I don't understand, is Hyrule Castle a 10,000 year old structure? Did they just coincidentally build it on top of the guardian storage pillars? When they were constructing it did nobody notice the giant fuck off center sphere the castle is structured around? How did this shit go unnoticed?
Was this room where Ganon was sealed off 10,000 years ago? Not like they tied him up in the basement but it was the area where the fight ended and they just build a huge encompassing trap for the whole area

Thanks for the good time Link. Come back whenever you want

The constellation wallpaper is the same as the shrines.

Three-goddess are aliens theory, +1 point.

>it's a strong second choice thanks to Kass
Kass never goes to Rito village though

The stealth armor is the best in the game so don't cry too much.

Knight set is strictly worse than other gear, however. One of the few design mistakes in this game.

Yes he does

When? For a shrine? He doesn't even have a house there.

How did the get so thicc?

I'm having trouble getting him to go to the village. Right now he's at the Rito stable.

I've done every quest/shrine too.

When you finish all his quests (and the main Rito quest) he goes back to Rito Village and sings you a very interesting song.

Most of the singing Rito girls are his kids

>I've done every quest/shrine too.
No, you haven't. Check again.

100 years as a shut-in, blogging about moons from inside of Ganon's lower intestine. She only eats what Ganon eats, and all Ganon gets to eat are slow moving fat treasure looter that dare venture near the castle.

Oh I never have a reason to go to Rito. Thanks.

Sidequests, shrine quests, and shrines are all done. Having beaten Ganon already it gives me a ??/?? completion in my quest log. It's all done.

It's only a modern assumption that a princess isn't fat.

She's not fat, she just has a healthy caboose

Try going back to where his quests are and see if you missed talking to him somewhere

No wonder he never complained about having to follow her everywhere.

Yea my point wasn't to call her fat

from what i've heard, the theory is that ganon was secretly experimented on by the sheikah while he was imprisoned, hence the spidery appendages and all the sheikah gear on him personally. this was probably their laboratory

whatever it actually is, i hope it's touched upon in dlc 2

I think she was trying to tell him something

I came here right after getting the camera rune. I was not prepared.

No son, you were not.

But I bet it was exciting.

I had a similar experience. Even when I had his motions down, I ground all my weapons into dust and had nothing left. First shrine I actually walked away from to do later on.

Not as exciting as locomotive autism

It's a shame we never got full-size guardians wielding weapons, or even scouts outside of shrines or beasts.

Here is my review for BOTW.
Let me know what you think.

youtu.be/SvVazYyTdeA

No one cares about your shit channel.

Ahem, it's technically the Soldier's Set. There is no Knight set in the game even though there are Knight weapons everywhere.

>faggot ass le redditumblr frog
Off yourself my brocacho

>Hebra
Too cold, desolate, and deadly, unless you're into shieldboarding.
>Tabantha
Rito Village could be fun, but seems insular and provincial. Also bad for a fear of heights.
>Woodland
Something tells me life as a human among the Koroks would grow tiresome after a couple days, let alone half a year. Comfortable environment, though.
>Ridgeland
Camping on Satori Mountain would be a blast, but not for six months. There are the stalfolk to worry about as well.
>Central
If you had a deathwish, sure.
>Eldin
Goron City seemed lacking in culture. Neither good views nor agreeable climate.
>Akkala
Very appealing. Retirement home vibe of Tarrey Town might lose its luster, but lots of other attractions.
>Lanayru
Not a fan of the wasteful architectural excess of Zora's Domain, but I can understand the appeal.
>Gerudo (highlands)
Zero appeal.
>Wasteland (Gerudo Town)
Less than ideal if male; seems like a great choice otherwise. Very friendly, lots of culture.
>Great Plateau
Lonely, but a lovely location for some frontier living.
>Lake
A good mix of scenery, with Lake Hylia, ruins, and many other environments. A good stable as well.
>Dueling Peaks
Kakariko has great appeal, as do the areas around it. Good for fans of tradition.
>Faron
Lurelin has a nice coastal vibe, and the region is geographically rich.
>Hateno
My personal pick. Breathtaking views, intriguing ruins, Hebra-lite, and a strong sense of community.

Holy shit Falco's English voice is lit

The only dub worth shit is the latam one

While you're here what is that thing that just one shot me with an ice arrow?

Well, he wasn't at any of the locations I checked, but he did finally show up at Rito Village.

He was hanging around the stable for a long time though.

Lynel?

In spanish it's just a Centauro+Leon, Centaleon.

It had 2000 HP pls explain

>2K hp version
lmao that's the red ones, so the lowest level ones.

Git gud

I just didn't want to confuse him since he's new

I have 3 hearts how much is that in numerical hp

>got one shot
ha staminafags

Are you sure? I don't think that's right.

Literally harder than dark souls.
I only upgraded stamina 3 times because it seemed like a better investment but now I feel fucked.

How much health did the enemies on the plateu have?

nah, Lynels are pretty easy once you get a taste of blood from them, stunlocks are your friend.

Nah I said fuck that and ended up finding a Zora prince.

Oh boy, you're going to love Shatterback Point.

:c
The world of botw is cold and desolate for a man with nothing but his 3 hearts, 3 memories and fistful of Boko clubs.

Guardians only respawn during blood moons, not if you skip time forward with a campfire, right?

Skip forward too much and it'll eventually trigger a blood moon.

They actually did it. They sold a difficulty level as a dlc.

God I hate the tests of strength.
They stop being hard after you git gud and get some decent armour.
They stop being rewarding when the weapons you broke on the Guardian were better than what it gives you.
They stop being challenging once you realise you do more damage by taking hits and spamming attacks than you do from waiting for its attack so you can dodge or parry. It's so tedious, the thing is just a damage sponge.
The most they do to mix it up is by making you use magnesis or cryonis to make the pillars or giving the scout a shield. They couldn't have put multiple scouts in one shrine? Or had a full-sized Guardian come out of the floor once?
Could they think of nothing else for filler shrines?

Two.

While it is shitty, it isn't the sole focus of the DLC.

DLC1 and 2 together seem like they'll be worth $20 without hard mode.

I like to think Zelda and Link live together and Link becomes a healthy strong knight.

There's no point in making pillars. You can just dodge the attacks.

>They stop being rewarding when the weapons you broke on the Guardian were better than what it gives you.
This should never happen. You can beat a Major Test of Strength with less than the weapons that any of them drop and you can beat Modest Tests of Strength easily using only bombs.

There's one shrine that's a Blessing shrine that's easy to get to. It's literally a free shrine.

>There's no point in making pillars. You can just dodge the attacks.
It's usually quicker and it becomes immobile for a few seconds.

>They stop being hard after you git gud and get some decent armour.
>They stop being rewarding when the weapons you broke on the Guardian were better than what it gives you.
You're kind of contradicting yourself. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to actually go out of a test of strength with a net loss in weapons.

You can easily beat a Major Test of Strength with like half or less of the durability of a decent or so weapon, and then walk away with 2-3 sweet weapons and be much better off than when you first entered.
To actually minus on the tests you must be doing something really wrong.

I was really getting tired of the Tests of Strength when I was going around clearing out the last few Shrines, and damn near every single one of them was a Test of Strength.

>Knight
>not King of Hyrule